It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another Mermaid thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

The poster above my response, but I think you just explained what he meant and that makes sense.

Well the sonar weapon killing things any way, not the fact of mermaids existing causing a problem for it.
But I am still open on the mermaids
edit on thSun, 25 May 2014 12:28:49 -0500America/Chicago520144980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

lol.. I'm still a bit open on the Mermaids myself. TBH, I wasn't even entertaining it outside children's books before seeing the presentations from an anthropological standpoint of just how it could have come to happen and at what point in history the split may have taken place. To actually see the logic, or one version of the possible anyway, at least puts it into the real of remembering we've explored only single digit % of our oceans.

Of course..this really is gonna be a 'pics or it didn't happen' event for someone to claim...and many pics from many independent sources..preferably sources who don't like each other to add to it.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
In the film a mention was made about Norway (IIRC) stopping oil drilling due to the mermaid evidence. Has anyone investigated the veracity of that claim? (Btw, I haven't). If so, it would lend more credence to the mermaid claim.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join