It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nameless Anomaly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Lynk3
Funny how science can back something up, yet people can still claim you're crazy and abnormal. I guess unless I fit the status quo, I'm not human.

Ok I'll bite. Please show me where science backs this up ...

People: 1) My stepdad: plays the angel until he knows he can regain authority, and immediately shifts back to the devilish side. I noticed recently, maybe two days ago, when I got into an argument with him, his face seemed to change. It morphed into a clown face, but without the make-up. It was creepier than IT.

You took that out of context. If you had copied the rest, it would state that a previous phobia of evil clowns allowed my brain to visualize my dad's face as a clown.

I have a phobia of clowns, more so than spiders.

Without this visual interpretation of my dad's actions, I would have never known his evil was specifically deciet, like a friendly-looking serial killer clown.

The third eye is a powerful thing. You do not question it. Experiences are personal, but science has proven it exists and is controllable.
edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Great show me the scientific studies you refer to that have to do with morphing faces.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Clearly you are as close-minded as the first post made you seem. I'm going to try to explain a simple concept yet again.

The science is there for third eye opening, chakra balancing, brain percentage unlocking, and psychic/telekinetic abilities. Beyond the science, it's personal experience. You seem to think you should be able to see morphing faces with your third eye even though it's not my third eye. I don't doubt other people have experienced this phenomenon, but it's not a 100% thing.

consciouslifenews.com...

PSYCHIC EFFECTS:

You may experience any or all of these to varying degrees:

Faster, easier learning and retention
Marked increase in intuition
Increased creativity
Psychic gifts develop and become markedly stronger, along with more developed ability to see or sense human auras
Clairvoyance (psychic vision) opens up
Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up
Clairsentience (psychic feeling/touching) opens up

There are literally thousand of sources that can explain more, all it takes is a search. You can even search here on ATS if you want to go further and explore sound and vibration unrelated to the body, like the thread about scientists levitating objects with inaudible frequencies.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join