It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*First hand account VID* Corruption of the "Police State"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
She is very brave for sticking to her principles and following up holding the supposed "peace officers" accountable for their actions.

another:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I would love to see the dash cam and see the report filled. I will wait to reserve my opinion as to the validity of why she was brought in until I see some further evidence. I am curious to see how this turns out if she was not in violation and hope she is not just seeking publicity (She does have a video blog).

Most people know however I believe our prisons are over-crowded with minor charges and petty violations because money is being made due to privatization of the institutions.
edit on 2-1-2014 by abeverage because: no violations...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

abeverage
I would love to see the dash cam and see the report filled. I will wait to reserve my opinion as to why she was brought in until I see some further evidence and that she was not in violation or that she is now seeking publicity (She does have a video blog).

Most people know however I believe our prisons are over-crowded with minor charges and violations because money is being made due to privatization of the institutions.
edit on 2-1-2014 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

yes more evidence would be great but i suspect that it will disapear as if it never existed in the first place.....

if her account is true it shows how bored the police must be ....they cannot be bothered with real criminals so they go after the average joe...after all they need to stack their arrest numbers to show their worth

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No video of the incident. While I tend to believe her I have to say that there are often two sides to a story and no one knows the other side. She can stand there and say anything she likes to a video camera.

Holding silent does not often help your case. Now granted not answering questions without a lawyer is our right. Will it always work out for you? Hell no!

I recently got out of a ticket for 110mph on my motorcycle at night on a empty road. Did I tell the cop I was not going to answer any questions? Hell No! I admitted I was screwing around and left it to him to do as he would.

All to often I see "Copwatch" minded folks video tape their traffic stops and they often get belligerent. Cops don't have to give you a ticket when they pull you over.....

10 stops in a year on my motorcycle. Most every one of which I deserved a ticket. I have gotten one for ten over and it was a speed trap that everyone got a ticket from, no exceptions.

Be nice to the cops, it goes a long ways these days.....

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I watched a few more of her videos and she is very outspoken near to the point of fault however. It is great to express your views and opinions about social injustice and fight it when ever it is found. But rarely do people take into account the libel or slander they commit in these mass information forums. I see some accusations of trumped up charges, but posting the arresting officers photo (which where did she get it?) could led to more problems...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
as with abeverage, i'll refrain from comment until both sides of 'the story' are in plain sight.

it would seem only prudent that others do the same, as well !?

as it stands all we have is someone, intentionally, and somewhat 'convincingly', making claims against their handling(s) by / dealings with new hampshire county police org.

imo.... her repeated mentions of 'porcupines' leads me to think this was/is being used more as a means 'to draw attentions to a given cause', than her actual incident and/or circumstances... situation.

let it go 'viral'.... 'ntil the 'dash cam' comes 'available' , likely showing a distraught yet insistent individual 'making a scene' over an otherwise ordinary traffic stop...

maintained my fifth amendment right .... mah ace...

refuse a breathalyzer in near any state and it's an automatic one year loss of license.

just don't get these type-folks..... putting themselves all out there with but a one-sided 'story' account for their current situation...

typically makes not a tinkers damn bit of sense or matter in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not at all discounting the possible/potential 'police state' aspect....

her assuming her fifth amendment right throughout would likely seem certain to trigger some sort of proportionate response by and from those officers inolved ...

fair dinkum all around.....

'play ignorant' ..... be dealt with as such. (???)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've seen the live video that was taken from inside her car at the time of the incident. I tried to find it but couldn't find it but what she said about the interaction was true, she remained silent and provided the documentation that she HAD to.

I've been following her videos for a while now, very honest person with no reason to simply make things up. Why go out and RISK ruining your established credibility when you don't have to? Exactly.

Her accusations (or facts) are nothing that we all know doesn't already happen everyday in prisons and police stops across the nation.
edit on 2-1-2014 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Mamatus
No video of the incident. While I tend to believe her I have to say that there are often two sides to a story and no one knows the other side. She can stand there and say anything she likes to a video camera.

Holding silent does not often help your case. Now granted not answering questions without a lawyer is our right. Will it always work out for you? Hell no!

I recently got out of a ticket for 110mph on my motorcycle at night on a empty road. Did I tell the cop I was not going to answer any questions? Hell No! I admitted I was screwing around and left it to him to do as he would.

All to often I see "Copwatch" minded folks video tape their traffic stops and they often get belligerent. Cops don't have to give you a ticket when they pull you over.....

10 stops in a year on my motorcycle. Most every one of which I deserved a ticket. I have gotten one for ten over and it was a speed trap that everyone got a ticket from, no exceptions.

It's at the point that I believe the people 99% of the time and will continue to do so.

Police have proven over and over again that their word cannot be trusted.

Perhaps a few can be trusted but we must treat them with the same rules..."Guilty by association".

If they choose to run with gangsters (police) they are all guilty by association. Would we not be charged for the same?

No it doesn't...period.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

12m8keall2c
as with abeverage, i'll refrain from comment until both sides of 'the story' are in plain sight.

it would seem only prudent that others do the same, as well !?

as it stands all we have is someone, intentionally, and somewhat 'convincingly', making claims against their handling(s) by / dealings with new hampshire county police org.

imo.... her repeated mentions of 'porcupines' leads me to think this was/is being used more as a means 'to draw attentions to a given cause', than her actual incident and/or circumstances... situation.

let it go 'viral'.... 'ntil the 'dash cam' comes 'available' , likely showing a distraught yet insistent individual 'making a scene' over an otherwise ordinary traffic stop...

maintained my fifth amendment right .... mah ace...

refuse a breathalyzer in near any state and it's an automatic one year loss of license.

just don't get these type-folks..... putting themselves all out there with but a one-sided 'story' account for their current situation...

typically makes not a tinkers damn bit of sense or matter in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not at all discounting the possible/potential 'police state' aspect....

her assuming her fifth amendment right throughout would likely seem certain to trigger some sort of proportionate response by and from those officers inolved ...

fair dinkum all around.....

'play ignorant' ..... be dealt with as such. (???)

You did not refrain from comment because you quite clearly offered "opinion".

Please just offer up your voice rather than be political. It will be very much valued.

Peace

imo.... her repeated mentions of 'porcupines' leads me to think this was/is being used more as a means 'to draw attentions to a given cause', than her actual incident and/or circumstances... situation. let it go 'viral'.... 'ntil the 'dash cam' comes 'available' , likely showing a distraught yet insistent individual 'making a scene' over an otherwise ordinary traffic stop... maintained my fifth amendment right .... mah ace...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
She talks like a freedom fighter, yet discourages you from taking the fifth with double speak. Very odd.
edit on 2-1-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

let it rest, as is.....

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

jude11

No it doesn't...period.

Peace

It is here that I fully disagree with you. Example, I came into the airport going 30mph over the limit and missed the sign. It only took a second to have the cops laughing with me. Why? When told my speed I started laughing and told them I was laughing because I was not even in a hurry and in fact two hours early!

To top that off I could not find my insurance card. Guess what? No Ticket.
110 on a motorcycle and busted on a 50mph road. No Ticket.
157mph on Mt. Emma Rd (SoCal) No ticket.
Multiple stops on my motorcycle while waiting for my license plate to show up. My bike is highly modified and the exhaust far from California legal. No Tickets.

Just based on my personal experiences I can safely say that most cops are good people. I have met some bad ones also. There are those that will lie cheat and steal. Welcome to humanity.

Attitude is everything.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

13th Zodiac
She talks like a freedom fighter, yet discourages you from taking the fifth with double speak. Very odd.

She is showing the hypocrisy of how the state claims to respect the bill of rights but every day occurrences strips those rights and it just goes under the radar.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

12m8keall2c
reply to post by jude11

let it rest, as is.....

I don't get our post, you got called out for saying you will leave comment for the full story but commented anyway now you want him to let it rest?

Maybe clarification will help.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

so i did... take it for what it's worth .... leave it rest, iow!?

it's rather difficult to put forth a comment in this type situation without seemingly forming an opinion. (???)

'l leave it at that....

edit on 1/2/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

eLPresidente

13th Zodiac

She is showing the hypocrisy of how the state claims to respect the bill of rights but every day occurrences strips those rights and it just goes under the radar.

No that is not what I see at all. She is speaking with a double standard. It seems more intended to scare people off. The more I watched, the more familiar she has become. I have seen her before. There is something very wrong here and I don't trust her or the event.Something is wrong with all of it. If anything, she is State.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lovely girl, obviously shaken by her treatment and while her abuse was mild by some standards you can tell it was about the worst thing she'd ever experienced at the hands of another person. Sheltered life? Yeah, maybe.
Your 5th Amendment right is only as good as the use of it, her video was testimony to the idea that maybe lying your ass off is the more practical defense. Sorry to say but when it comes to things you can go to jail for you do whatever you need to do to stay OUTSIDE IN THE SOMEWHAT FREE WORLD.

I don't think we'll ever be completely free as humans, society can never organize itself in such a way as to make that possible. The benefits of having a large social group are balanced by the loss of choice and effort required on our part as a member. The larger the group the lesser the freedom and it cannot be otherwise.
National integrity must be maintained as a bulwark against Internationalists. In turn, states and provinces protect against overwhelming domination by at the Federal level. This cannot happen until we change the definition and structure of what modern corporations have become. They are the great drivers in this rush to madness.

I admire her passion and guts to put herself on camera and tell her story. I can't imagine the legal and personal ramifications if it wasn't true. If she still lives in the area she was arrested the police will be gunning for her.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

12m8keall2c
reply to post by jude11

let it rest, as is.....

OK,

Thanks for the dismissal.

Jude11

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

eLPresidente

13th Zodiac

No that is not what I see at all. She is speaking with a double standard. It seems more intended to scare people off. The more I watched, the more familiar she has become. I have seen her before. There is something very wrong here and I don't trust her or the event.Something is wrong with all of it. If anything, she is State.

really? You you're making this sound like a conspiracy. It is a youtube video.

I see it as something that encourages people to know and understand the bill of rights and how it is used AND abused in present time. People should take from the video however they want.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

The girl seems upset, but sincere. Maybe a bit too upset to be making a video of it just yet. I understand though. I've... been around, and I've been in some rough, violent and life-threatening situations; but dealing with authorities that are clearly power-tripping can leave me more rattled. If someone in authority indicated that they would like to put me in a room with "18 women" and see what would happen to me, I would be a basket case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join