It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4:04 Texas dog acting strange

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I'm thinking I'm going to hear "so I go in and eat my lunch"

It was after 3:00 p.m., before I decided to eat my lunch, because the disturbance chased away my appetite. Recently, there have been reported sightings of mountain lions within 5 miles of our house. That's why I felt a firearm was needed. Surveying my surroundings, through the scope, was an afterthought.

I'm still wondering what made my dog freak out. I believe dogs are more aware of some things that we usually are not. That's how they became our best friends.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Yea it would be good to have one in the event of a mountain lion. Cats in the wild are the thing I fear most - too quiet to detect. I know we can sense them if they're stalking us but not nearly as keen as a dog would be on that one. And if your dog got into it with one of those I would hope you'd be there. Missing my dog - they truly are mans best friend. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Now that you mention it my dog kept whining for no apparent reason and kept running to the front door like someone was there- but there wasn't. I am east of Beaumont. I figured maybe it had something to do with a small solar flare that was supposed to hit within the last couple of days because it messed with my cable and internet. Animals sense things differently so maybe he was just sensing a "disturbance in the force", i.e. magnetosphere. Just a guess!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

jasmine23
If this is not in the right place mods please move,At this time our dog is acting very strange he is looking up at the sky having a fit,my one daughter said it was just a jet in the sky and he hears it,but we have jets, helicopters and planes fly over all the time since we live near Ft Hood and he never has reacted this way before,he seems highly upset over something he has seen in the sky he keeps looking up barking,whining,high pitch yelps coming from him and running all over the house,Anybody else's pets behaving strange?

Its the illuminate!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You're not the first person to claim that your dogs are acting strange. Is it just me or have quite a few threads as of late been about the same thing? I'm not typically one to jump to conclusions, and I'm not here, but is there something "in the air" so to speak? If so, what?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

I wouldn't have made the thread if i thought it was a ordinary event.I know dogs don't see as we do,but this dog was actually looking up at the sky and having a fit as if he could see something up there,when i looked all i could see was a thin white line in the sky. I live about 30 miles from FT HOOD so it is a everyday thing that jets and planes and helicopters fly over the house so he is used to that, Now i found this report of a friend on facebook this was posted yesterday from copperas cove where i live. There's this weird white powder falling from the sky here at my dads

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hey, my best friend's dad owns a few rental houses and trailers in your neck of the woods! I've stayed in Copperas Cove many times! Is the water up or down there? I haven't been up that way since early summer.

Good to see an almost neighbor around here!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Hi,glad to see a fellow neighbor

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

jasmine23
reply to post by Auricom

There's this weird white powder falling from the sky here at my dads

Here's a video that explains and shows the white powder you're seeing:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Didn't think about that,i will ask him about the cedar pollen.Thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My dog snuck into my room, a few years back, and proceded to eat a 1/4 ounce of psilocyban mushrooms, that I had on my bed. He was doing exactly as you have said, for about 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Just wanted to check in,milo my dog started to do the same today not as bad as the other day,but looking up to the sky and barking and whining, again a clear blue sky with one cloud in the sky,so still keeping a eye on him

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join