It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Sharon liver failure and Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

stormson
"soon after hes dead"

jesus was supposed to return before that generation disappeared. "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place (Matthew 24:34)." been 2000 yrs.

i dont put much stock in bible prophecy.

Well it could be the fulfillment was to come before the end of the generation seeing all of these things (signs) could it not? The message was to be spread to the whole world before the end also. Today for the first time it would be hard for people not to hear of what is taking place in the world.

Thank you everyone for the interesting posts gave me much to think on.

I think it is an interesting Idea that it could be a false Jesus who will pull away a large portion of both Jew and non-Jew.
I can see how this could happen if someone meeting the description appears and claims to be the savior after Sharon's death.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Char-Lee

stormson
"soon after hes dead"

jesus was supposed to return before that generation disappeared. "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place (Matthew 24:34)." been 2000 yrs.

Well it could be the fulfillment was to come before the end of the generation seeing all of these things (signs) could it not? The message was to be spread to the whole world before the end also. Today for the first time it would be hard for people not to hear of what is taking place in the world.

Thank you everyone for the interesting posts gave me much to think on.

I think it is an interesting Idea that it could be a false Jesus who will pull away a large portion of both Jew and non-Jew.
I can see how this could happen if someone meeting the description appears and claims to be the savior after Sharon's death.

Just thought I would point this out. If you analyze Matthew 24 in it's entirety verse 36 is referring to the generation alive at the time of the first end time event. And Matthew 24-14 is the first event of the end times.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

How can we be sure that this event already happened? Because of the rebirth of Israel in 1948. That was an end time event predicted in multiple places in the bible. And according to the fig tree parable that should be a fig leaf. Take that and verses 6 and 7 about the end not coming during a time of war then and then you can say this.

The Apocalypse started sometime between the end of WW2 in Aug. of 45 and May of 1948. Approximately a 2.5 year time period. It will be approximately 66 years old in May.

Now here is another prophecy to consider. The day of Jezreel prophesy in Hosea. If you read the entire book what Hosea was predicting was this. Israel and Judea was facing a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. Then the thing is chapter 6 gives the time frame of the curse.

1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3-8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

That curse was 2000 years long. Followed by a 1000 year "day of Jezreel". Which if I have the cross reference correct that is simply another name for the 1000 year reign of the saints in Revelation. And that's why it's taken so long. The Apocalypse can only run at the end of the curse. And before the day of Jezreel.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Very interesting, but I am a bit confused.
So this...

That curse was 2000 years long. Followed by a 1000 year "day of Jezreel". Which if I have the cross reference correct that is simply another name for the 1000 year reign of the saints in Revelation. And that's why it's taken so long. The Apocalypse can only run at the end of the curse. And before the day of Jezreel.

Is what time period?

(post by TikkunAlex removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I'm not sure what you're question is. Those day's of Hosea 6-2 appear to be 1000 year periods of time. As per 2nd Peter 3-8.

So what you have is a 2000 year curse that appears to have started in the first century AD. And my best guess has it ending in the 2020s.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
if his prophecy is true then let them pull the plugs and lets get the party startin

personally, i don't believe in any prophecy made by any normal human who doesn't even have the power to save his own life.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Thanks that is what I was asking. Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Dr UAE
if his prophecy is true then let them pull the plugs and lets get the party startin

personally, i don't believe in any prophecy made by any normal human who doesn't even have the power to save his own life.

Well all the "prophets" pretty much died the life we have here in these bodies is unimportant and no reason to wish to sustain it. I suppose any "normal" person could be given visions and become a prophet. But where is the proof? The proof would only come in fulfilment.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Another interesting fact is a minion of Kabbalist Jews held a pulsa dinara in a Israel cemetery which calls for heaven to stop forgiving a man's sins.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

IbcBen
We live in amazing times. Many will be called few will be chosen. Nothing to worry about though. But then we do still need a red heifer.

Supposedly there was one born in 2010 that is still acceptable?

Two others born earlier developed spots by their third year, so if this one is still considered kosher, they should know by now. I wasn't able to find anything else about it though.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
They should have pulled the plug on that terrorist years ago. God said only God knows when the end of times will occur. People must be seriously messed up in the head to think that the fate of the human race can be tied to a piece of human garbage like him.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

In Matthew Chapter 24, the Son was telling his disciples what was to come - and in this context, the generation [Biblically = 40 years] he was speaking of, was the one that would see the things he described, actually happening.

One sign was the gospel* [sic] that would be preached in the whole world, and which signifies the time of the end [Matthew 24:14] would be that his followers would be hated and killed over his name. [Matthew 24:9]

You see, his name isn't Jesus. It is Yeshua... and this particular piece of information has only come out in the last 20 years or so. Before that, his real name was not heard of! Read John 3:18...

So when you follow Yeshua, you realise the importance of the Law [10 Commandments], which leads you away from your former beliefs about who and what the Son is/was. This is the Apostasy spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:2 which leads to unveiling/revealing the Antichrist.

It is interesting that a sword is mentioned, because as Yeshua promised, he didn't come to bring peace, but a sword/division. And the world will divide into those who follow Yeshua and those who continue to follow Jesus. This will extend right into the closest of families, dividing even loving parents and children!

Biblical Israel is made up of those who follow Yeshua... as he said, he was sent only to them! [Matthew 15:24] The House of Israel is not the State of Israel. The Bible is about religious matters, and the spiritual boundaries dividing the different faiths and denominations. It is not about geographical or political boundaries.

In light of the Israelites being killed over his name, it should be apparent how they will be enabled to take up their crosses to follow him and thus to prove themselves worthy! Which is also why he said, "Suffer little children...".

Death is not the end... those who lose their [physical] lives, will save them [their eternal lives]. Those who save their [physical] lives, will lose them [their eternal lives]. They will lose their physical lives anyway, when God unleashes His wrath on the world and those still on it.

If you want to know God's purpose, which is something not many, preachers even, are aware of - compare Exodus 19:5 & 6 with Revelation 5:9 & 10. God is after creating a holy nation of priests! And also note that there is no distinction made about age, gender, etc. in either of these examples.

* The Greek word for 'gospel' means 'preaching with the connotation of a reward' - not 'good news'!

edit on 6/1/2014 by Maigret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

dianashay
reply to post by TikkunAlex

I don't need any video to debunk that crazy-azz Jew.

Or anyone in his tribe. Yuk. I won't even view any videos on the dog-flea subject.

Ok, we get it, you don't like Jews. That being said, you'll be a sniveling little coward balled up in the fetal position in the corner when the prophecies come to pass sooner rather than later.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TikkunAlex

Hm, why this strong reaction ?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

IbcBen
We live in amazing times. Many will be called few will be chosen. Nothing to worry about though. But then we do still need a red heifer.

Jesus Christ is the red heifer as well as the lamb

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

stormson
"soon after hes dead"

??? he did return as the ruler of Heaven and Earth!

"he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living" (1 Corinthians 15:6)

edit on 7-1-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So when this "prophecy" falls flat on it's face like every other prophecy since ever, are you guys who support this nonsense going to come onto ATS and apologize to everyone for misleading people?

Wait... It did say soon which is an undefined amount of time. I guess you can keep this one alive forever...
edit on 7-1-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

ketsuko
I guess it depends on what your idea of soon is after you've lived for 108 years.

It does look like all the potentially Biblical things are sort of spiraling together here aren't they? You have the tetrad coming up which always portends ominous things for Israel. It's interspersed with solar eclipses which portend ominous things for the gentiles (the rest of us). The is another blood moon triad coming up almost exactly three and a half years after the tetrad and sits right in the middle of that time. All the major players are winding up in the Middle East - Russia, Iran, Israel. The fig tree parable says this generation shall not die before the end, and we're pushing the limits of that time. The St. Malachi Prophecy says this is the last pope. We are seeing earthquakes in odd places (Oklahoma?). And everything just seems on edge like it's waiting to blow.

And now, this old guy's prophecy states that Jesus will return soon after Sharon's death, and Sharon looks like he is probably going to die. Seven years to someone who lived 108 of them is not that long, and if you count the brief appearance in the heavens that may or may not lead to a rapture event ... it could be even sooner.

I agree with all the "signs" that are currently happening and things yet to come, also the Pope wanting the move the seat of the Vatican to Jerusalem, having bought land. Also some orthodox Jews started building a replica of the Temple (not on the mount but still being built), also all the artifacts such as the cups, bowls, incendiaries, arks are all done. including the Jewish candle minora I think its called, made of gold worth 2 million dollars.

I can't but think about previous generations that thought they where living in the last days, and really belived it. I can't help but wonder if our generation is going to be the same. But personally, I do really think we are in someway. the blood moons coming soon in April and October for both 2014-2015 come in Jewish festivities. I personally think if Gods calendar is cyclical, first he gave back the land, later its capital and now I think its going to give them the Temple.

More info on Blood Moons

*Just a thought
edit on 7-1-2014 by m3lh4d0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
So when this "prophecy" falls flat on it's face like every other prophecy since ever, are you guys who support this nonsense going to come onto ATS and apologize to everyone for misleading people?

Wait... It did say soon which is an undefined amount of time. I guess you can keep this one alive forever...
edit on 7-1-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

Well considering he didn't date his prophecy, only said "soon," it will be hard to prove that it's fallen on its face.

After all, in the gamer world, soon is trademarked.

It just means sometime that is later and not now.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just want to know if I understood correctly that the Jewish lawyer in the video referred to Jesus as the most abominable figure in Judaism? And can someone translate and/or explain that apparently insulting name he said they use. Thanks.

I'm happy to be called a Christian if the carpenter from Nazareth will accept me as his follower with all my flaws. I don't think it matters to Him if we use His actual Hebrew name or a Greek or other translated version (I have learned a little Hebrew) - it's most likely what in your heart that matters. If being Hebrew and Kosher, etc. was what mattered, He would not have needed to die for us. The Jews who don't accept Him as the Messiah are missing the most important part. I know I can't change anyone's mind though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join