It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI's James Gilliland on Aliens and Predictions for 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Crakeur

zazzafrazz
Would like to go to the ranch, but I don't think I could handle all the annoying people 'OOOing and Aaahing' over the orbs there.

I'm not enlightened enough I 'spose.

Allow me to enlighten you.

Then the people in the pictures appeared to be walking and there were orbs everywhere.

The field is an Echinacea field and when people walk thru it, it kicks up dust from the ground and the Echinacea and the dust is what was causing the orbs. Upon closer inspection of Johnny's pics, you could see the orbs were in larger clumps near people's feet.

Ok, I dont think I could stand hearing people OOOhing and aaahing over DUST

That landscape is pretty spectacular though, worth a visit for that alone.

Gilliands website has ADD TO CART as the first thing you see on his home page. Its awful.
I was referring to the videos on his home page of people oohing and aaaahing, not the ATS crew visit, you find his 'orb' videos when you scroll past messages from the crystal skull and donate here.....

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This video was a lot better than the first one, liking it a lot now

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

FiliusUicerant
Need assistance.
How do I create a thread?

you need to have made 10 posts and then you go to the "forums." section and then you click on the subject forum you wish to create your thread in.

for example you click on political madness, you would then click off to the side the create new topic button.
edit on 3-1-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Jwsus, Mary, and Joseph. Now that I watched the ad for the guy's ranch, and if the guy is pushing those photos as orbs then he should be sued by people who spent money at the place, I decided early not to look at the website, which was more or less promoted during the entire video. How did you guys pick this subject as your second video? What's next, an interview with John Edward?

I'm not going to say good attempt. It was a puff piece for a money-making outfit. Next please.

And when you finally get serious, remember when you first came here, the suggestions people were giving you? As whoever I am, I find Arken's Martian "spine"/rock the possible news story here that's the most under reported outside of ATS. Unless someone goes to Mars there is no way to know what it might be besides a rock, and the odds are heavy that it's a rock. But there is a small percentage of a snowball's chance on Mercury that it is a spine, based on comments by medical professionals. If there is a 1 percent chance that it is a spine, a half of one percent, there is a story worth filming and interviewing some qualified people without the music, without the playing, without the gaming from your desk but out in the field. Cover a real story, and cover it well, and you guys may be known as journalists yet. Orbs! You put photos of those orbs in your vid? Charles Fort is turning over in his grave (I've got the pics!).
edit on 3-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by JadeStar

Reasonable people always wonder at unreasonable hopes.

Aliens have come to earth and spaceships have roamed for billions of years, but it is silly to expect frequent visitors. The space out there is so vast, and space travel so expensive and complex, that visits are more likely once in thousands of years.

Very well said.

Knowing the area that the Ranch is located in (my parents place is in Chehalis, WA -marked by the bluish purple bubble on the map- not that far a drive from the Ranch - marked by a red bubble to the southeast).

I think I know what happened.

I looked at where he is and one of his "UFO Photos" on the ECETI site and a good possibility of how the whole ECETI ranch thing got started emerged.

My ex boyfriend worked at Boeing and while he didn't work on it, he was well aware of a hybrid airship Boeing was developing.

It's similar to the Lockheed Martin P-791 shown in the video below and in this ATS thread: UFOs of the Future: Will these aircraft be mistaken for "Alien Ships" in the years to come?

My ex told me that a buddy of his who worked in Utah on stuff he couldn't talk about said Boeing often flies stuff that was assembled at their Seattle airfield/facilities down to Utah over Mt. Ranier and Mt. Adams (probably to Dugway Proving Ground marked on the 2nd Map).

The photo above was shot of an object in the approximate location of the Blue Dot just to the south of Mt. Adams on the map below. The view is looking North/Northwest from the ECETI Ranch.

You can just about make out the gondola or crew compartment in the enlargement.

Now look at ECETI's "UFO over Mt. Adams" photo and compare it to the aircraft above and here:

So what likely happened was this: James Gilliland saw some of these flights of aircraft on their way down to Dugway in Utah (marked to the southwest of the ECETI ranch at the bottom of the 2nd map), which he could not readily identify which looked as though they were hovering.

He even snapped a picture of one.

This lead to him thinking of the ranch as a UFO "vortex" and the area above Mt Adams as some sort of "portal" or "stargate". He probably told some people about this, word spread to Portland, OR where a number of paranormal/conspiracy podcasts/radio shows are based and people wanted to visit his property.

Seeing the interest in people wanting to do skywatches there Gilliland now saw a commercial opportunity. There was just one problem. The project referenced above was cancelled. In other words, no more big "UFO ships" aka Boeing hybrid airships flying over Mt. Adams.

What to do then? Well he obviously looked to the paranormal for tips on how to take pictures of out of focus dust particles (so-called "Orb UFOs") and he adopted a whole "if you haven't seen anything, you aren not enlightened enough, but if you buy this item, or this book or take this meditation course you might be" New Age hucksterism.

And so now we have him calling anyone who may be somewhat objective, science based and genuinely interested in just what he and his true believer are seeing a disinformation agent or part of "organized opposition". We also now have him doing that time honored New Age practice of making predictions (which of course won't come true and true believers will conveniently forget that).

The rest of his photographs are the usual stuff, bugs, birds, out of focus dust particles and pollen, even some outright hoaxes (a red balloon is passed off as a "Red UFO Disk At Mt. Adams").

Not having enough photos of his own he chooses to include equally dubious photos from other parts of the world as well.

I could be wrong but that's my theory on how all this ECETI stuff got started. What do you think?
edit on 3-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Aliens have come to earth and spaceships have roamed for billions of years, but it is silly to expect frequent visitors. The space out there is so vast, and space travel so expensive and complex, that visits are more likely once in thousands of years.

Someone activate the "Omega 13" to go back in time before that was posted.
edit on 3-1-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

torsion
The only pertinent cigar-shaped objects you'll find on the ECETI site are these

Maybe if they pushed some type of trailer about that movie to the top of the page and put some recent events that would entice someone to look around. Currently there are 13 buttons about something, I have no idea what, before I even get to any content. I click the movie and it takes too long for me to care because it's over two hours, I've already lost interest, and I'm gone. Poof. My only memory of it is that they designed it like every other new age or Angelfire website and a bunch of paypal links. I suppose all they care about are people already into that thing. There are a lot of people into crystals and they go into that right after I scroll past the movie.

We're in hell and if aliens show up they're just going to enslave us. Oh wait they already did. That's why it is hell.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Man I am not sure. I do think they are among us and I would think that if they were then they had the capability to pose as human.

I met up with an old friend of mine in Costa Rica earlier this week and he has an extremely interesting background. I am going back in April to interview him. He has actual proof of many of these questions we have with actual government documents. I hope he will let me share them with all of you.

For now I can't say who his family is but the things he was telling me blew my mind.

-

Josh

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWiseDwarf

Thank you! I think the next one out is the Mike Gravel part 2 video. It's the last one of the Gravel videos. I was super nervous recording those. But, either way I still hope you enjoy that one as well.

Tomorrow we are working on an animated 2-3 min video which should be out in a couple weeks.

We'll be making fun of one of the least liked government agencies.

Can't wait for all of you to see it

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

We are looking into Arken's Martian spine. It seems extremely interesting. I saved your original post about it.

What do you think about the giant Face on mars? I have always been curious about that.

Also have you ever seen / heard about this?

1977 "Vrillon" Broadcast. I am not sure if it's fake or real. The message is completely relevant.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Notheycant

We are looking into Arken's Martian spine. It seems extremely interesting. I saved your original post about it.

What do you think about the giant Face on mars? I have always been curious about that.

1977 "Vrillon" Broadcast. I am not sure if it's fake or real. The message is completely relevant.

www.youtube.com...

If you do a story on it, please do it very very well and with major in-person interviews. Just my opinion. I never got into "The cult of the Giant Face on Mars", and if I recall correctly it was disproven long ago. Richard Hoagland may be happy to do an interview for ATS, but if I were you I'd only interview him if he were about to drop some new major breaking data, and only then if you could verify it. The Vrillon Broadcast, never heard of it (I'm not one of the members here interested in UFO's outside of the entertainment value of viewing the hunt and the anticipation of discovery/disclosure, and I'll pay more attention to them when and if they land and start hanging out with the public and the media - which should be never but I hope to be delightfully surprised), and from watching some of the vid wasn't impressed with the voice, which was obviously of British origin.

And you do know that I and others are just pushing you to be the finest in the field, which isn't a bad goal to aspire too. And breaking good stories gets you closer to whatever goal you have set for yourself. Luck, peace, and a couple scoops of the century to you in the New Year.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Notheycant

www.youtube.com...

You know who would really be awesome to interview? Jacque Vallee. Alternatively, you could look into Michael Persinger (see GUT's threads on the EM aspect), Bigelow (never hurts to ask - a specific approach might be the best way "in"), one of the people involved in Bigelow's UFO work, Kit Green... pretty much anyone who pops up in GUT's two threads. I would also suggest that you might want to look for someone from the 1960's defence contractor UFO studies. We know McDonnell Douglas did one, I suspect the other players were working in the field too. If you look into the companies who ran the gravity control black projects back in the day, I think you'll be able to get a bunch of names to ask.

edit on 12014f3109America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure why I'm still bothering (and I'm outnumbered here by the congratulatory wishes) but...

Josh, you state that you're interested in getting the 'truth' out and are really flummoxed by this particular subject and yet it's obvious you've done no reading whatsoever on the topic. As soon as you pronounced it E-C-E-T-I I knew you were coming at it from the position of a rank amateur. A little time spent on line watching videos would have clued you in that it's customarily called 'E-CETI'.

That's not the only problem though. A lot of the production value in this is in the really cute animations and I enjoyed them. But they don't get anyone closer to the truth, they're simply entertaining, and distracting from the speaker you're interviewing, which should be the main point.

If you're truly interested in this topic, at least an attempt at background research is necessary; may I suggest the recently released Greer Disclosure videos available on line with a mass of whistleblowers with impeccable credentials coming forward; the dozens of different UFO-type conferences with speakers of varying worth holding forth, and my particular favorite, Richard Dolan. He has a lot of easily available lectures out there but his incredible history books, 'UFOs and the National Security State' Volumes I and II will give you the equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree in UFOlogy. Beware that in combination, they number more than 1000 pages, though. The man does his homework.

For fun if your brain hurts now, read Ingo Swann's fantastic and highly entertaining 'Penetration' available for free on line. The first two thirds are epically wonderful, the last third is Ingo's laborious and challenging attempt to describe what it's like to have psi ability and why he thought everyone had it. Oddly, Ingo always wanted to be a scifi writer but Penetration is billed as nonfiction and it's far superior to his fictional works. His intermittently-added to autobiography is a great read also, but may be difficult to find now on line.

For my money Richard Hoagland has little to offer and is a drone to listen to; Jacques Vallee is touted as wonderful by others but leaves me napping; other speakers and writers have been victims of varied attempts at debunking and being called hoaxers. Linda Moulton Howe is a true journalist and has amassed an incredible array of documentation about all sorts of strange happenings, with an emphasis on animal mutilations. It doesn't take much reading between the lines to realize the woman has been truly freaked out by what she's seen; there's a nervousness there that's all too apparent; but this is where the rubber hits the road.

It's the people who are freaked out by their accumulated knowledge or readings or interviews that have the most to offer in the way of 'truth telling'. That's kinda how you can tell they're serious.

edit on 000511amSaturdayf05Sat, 04 Jan 2014 01:05:00 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: spelling correction, thanks Springer

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Awesome. I love the first hand accounts like this. Inconclusive for me...very interesting about the USAF craft you guys saw though.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

We had over 20 cameras, military grade night vision gear, military grade binoculars, telescopes, a dozen work station computers, and a host of other equipment. We went up there to find out what, if anything was going on up there, not go on "vacation". We spent thousands of dollars in the hope of discovering something the rest of the world could understand was truly unique and worthy of further investigation.

I've already described in detail what we discovered.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

You need to look again, this video has nothing to do with CSETI.

Edit to add: Calling someone a "rank amateur" because you think he doesn't know what the topic is when, in fact you are the one who doesn't know what the topic is, doesn't do much for your credibility. I will say it ads an ironic value that borders on comedy though, I guess that's something.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Springer

You need to look again, this video has nothing to do with CSETI.

Edit to add: Calling someone a "rank amateur" because you think he doesn't know what the topic is when, in fact you are the one who doesn't know what the topic is, doesn't do much for your credibility. I will say it ads an ironic value that borders on comedy though, I guess that's something.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the spelling correction. Guess I shouldn't post late at night.

The point of my post is that this is a complicated subject (ETs and UFOs, not James Gilliland) and if Josh wants to get to the 'truth' of the matter, short interviews and cartoons aren't going to get anyone anywhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You realize the mistake is a whole lot more than just spelling don't you? We're talking about two totally diametrically opposed and completely opposite groups here.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

a whole lot of nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Notheycant
Hey Guys,
We want Don't Tread on Media to become a fully interactive and collaborative voice for anyone who shares our desire to search for the truth. We are fortunate enough at this point in our lives to have the energy and resources necessary to seek out this knowledge firsthand, so please don't be afraid to take part in the process and tell us what you would like to see explored next.

Hi, Josh.

very happy to see that you changed a number of things this time. Firstly, I believe you treated your guest with respect this time and am very happy about that. I also liked it that you seemed to have done at least some preparation, e.g. had your questions written down beforehand. You did not use the cheap corny remarks either, very good, a real improvement. Sound quality is still not very good, alas, IMO - come on, good mikes aren't THAT expensive, are they..?

I'm a bit in doubt about the animations: I am a fortean and us forteans are a cheerful bunch who like to poke some fun at the sometimes gloomy aspects of our weird world too. I had a laugh or two over the animations, I like them. But they also frame your show as 'amusement'. If that is what you intent to do, that's allright. But be aware of the impact that some of the fortean topics have on human beings: some of the people you might interview may be severely traumatized and it is not very nice to make jokes about that. If somebody is convinced to be raped by a herd of greys and agrees to share that with you in an interview, it may not be appropriate to use funny cartoons and animations.

All in all I feel encouraged to check out your future productions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join