It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI's James Gilliland on Aliens and Predictions for 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I don't like Gary Oldman staring at me like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Springer
reply to post by Notheycant

Having spent a couple days at the ranch I can say it's a beautiful piece of property in as close to a "magical setting" as one could hope to find. While we were there (Crakeur, Johnny Anonymous, myself a certain British pal of ours went on the trip) I thought I finally saw my first UFO through the night vision gear we had with us. Turns out it was a U.S.A.F. craft which was still classified at the time. Such is life.

Regarding the ranch itself and the claims its owner makes about contact with otherworldly/inter-dimensional/multi-dimensional beings, the only thing we saw that might have been close to that were some lights up on the mountain. Unfortunately the morning after the night we saw the lights the security guy for our pal from Britain was scanning the mountain using some high powered field binoculars saw a small group of people (3 or 4 if I remember right) walking around up there very close to, if not exactly where we saw the lights the night before. After we all had a look at them it was apparent they had a camp set up and that's where our "lights" came from the night before.

I sincerely wish we could have had an experience up there that we couldn't explain, I would love for there to be some verifiable evidence that something out of the norm was happening up there but there wasn't for us. That wasn't for lack of trying either, Johnny had enough cameras set up (infra red, night vision, etc...) at enough angles and varying field of view distances to catch just about anything that moved in the sky or close to the ground.

It's a beautiful spot but we couldn't come close to experiencing much less verifying any of the claims, which, I have been told has put us in the "disinformation" or "planned opposition" group according to James G.

I'd have figured we just weren't "enlightened enough", I could have believed that...

Springer...

Thanks for the insight --- If you all ever feel like taking another road/plane trip, please check out Mendocino, California (North coast)

We have had loads of sightings here, from people of all walks of life. This is my stomping grounds, and the strange things I've seen in the sky since my infancy has led me to use this sight in hopes of getting any type of closure.

What I wouldn't give for some fancy equipment like you mentioned above, surely it boggles me that no one has procured any evidence of the claims seen here. The most prevalent (based on my experiences and those I've interrogated/interviewd) are the "golden orbs". These range from the size of cars to larger, at heights lower than 500 feet, capable of 90 degree turns. The one I saw floated into the ocean right in front of me, whereas a pilot friend stated he saw 3 of them move from stationary to extreme velocities into the sky.

Send someone here, it's not only beautiful here but very mysterious.
UFOs, Bigfoot, Native American burial grounds. You'll easily come back with missing time, some cursed arrowheads, and a carved bigfoot souvenir from one of the tourist shops on our treacherous cliffside gas stations.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

zazzafrazz
Would like to go to the ranch, but I don't think I could handle all the annoying people 'OOOing and Aaahing' over the orbs there.

I'm not enlightened enough I 'spose.

Allow me to enlighten you. When we were there, there were a few other people visiting the ranch and they were going bonkers over James' photos of orbs. James would click a few pics and, wouldn't you know it, there'd be tons of orbs in the photos. Then Johnny Anonymous pulled me aside and showed me his photos. He had a bunch of pictures of the field and in the first couple of pictures, no orbs. Then the people in the pictures appeared to be walking and there were orbs everywhere.

The field is an Echinacea field and when people walk thru it, it kicks up dust from the ground and the Echinacea and the dust is what was causing the orbs. Upon closer inspection of Johnny's pics, you could see the orbs were in larger clumps near people's feet.

As Mark said, it's an incredible setting and we certainly experienced the peace and tranquility that a place like that promises but nothing out of the ordinary (unless you count the entourage that accompanied our British companion).

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Don't forget the "being" that turned out to be cigarette smoke captured on as digital camera.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

When you guys first came back from the Ranch, you wrote some nice "teasers" keeping me guessing about what you "maybe saw" or saw. I was slightly optimistic you were going to bring back breaking news.

You guys did your due diligence, went back to your man cave and reviewed tape.

In the meantime, I loaded my bicycle with survival gear, a years worth of food, mapped out my trip from Lake Tahoe to the Ranch to sit and wait for my ascension.

But NOOOOOOOO... You guys review tape and come back with a "nothing conclusive at all guys."

I'm still sitting here in Tahoe licking my wounds NOW trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.

Thanks a lot.

Just good solid reporting ya fun wreckers. Sound like ya had a ball tho.

*clink* Cheers...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Reasonable people always wonder at unreasonable hopes.

Aliens have come to earth and spaceships have roamed for billions of years, but it is silly to expect frequent visitors. The space out there is so vast, and space travel so expensive and complex, that visits are more likely once in thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Springer

I'd have figured we just weren't "enlightened enough", I could have believed that...

Next time you guys have an outing, head to Arizona and visit the Peyote church I'm a member of. The Peyote Way. Undergo the 3 day ingestion ceremony and go on a spirit walk in the desert. Become shamans.

The UFO phenomenon has been a part of shamanic experience for tens of thousands of years. To be 'contacted' or 'abducted' is to be initiated and accepted as a shaman.

People are barking up the wrong tree if they ignore the shamanic dimension of UFOs and focus on the nuts n' bolts disguise that the phenomenon takes in this age.

edit on 3-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

What is his prediction for 2014? Can anyone summarize please?

Something about a huge shake-up in the next couple of months, I don't remember if it was one of those "global enlightenment" things that people are always going on about, but he did say that the United States would be going through its own "Arab Spring" by March 2014 (never mind the low number of Arabs around here, lol.)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Springer

Having spent a couple days at the ranch I can say it's a beautiful piece of property in as close to a "magical setting" as one could hope to find. While we were there (Crakeur, Johnny Anonymous, myself a certain British pal of ours went on the trip) I thought I finally saw my first UFO through the night vision gear we had with us. Turns out it was a U.S.A.F. craft which was still classified at the time. Such is life.

Regarding the ranch itself and the claims its owner makes about contact with otherworldly/inter-dimensional/multi-dimensional beings, the only thing we saw that might have been close to that were some lights up on the mountain. Unfortunately the morning after the night we saw the lights the security guy for our pal from Britain was scanning the mountain using some high powered field binoculars saw a small group of people (3 or 4 if I remember right) walking around up there very close to, if not exactly where we saw the lights the night before. After we all had a look at them it was apparent they had a camp set up and that's where our "lights" came from the night before.

I sincerely wish we could have had an experience up there that we couldn't explain, I would love for there to be some verifiable evidence that something out of the norm was happening up there but there wasn't for us. That wasn't for lack of trying either, Johnny had enough cameras set up (infra red, night vision, etc...) at enough angles and varying field of view distances to catch just about anything that moved in the sky or close to the ground.

It's a beautiful spot but we couldn't come close to experiencing much less verifying any of the claims, which, I have been told has put us in the "disinformation" or "planned opposition" group according to James G.

Springer...

I think you guys should set up in Flagstaff AZ. I don't know what I saw.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
but it was indeed interesting. I had been told by several locals, that UFO's are seen around the nearby mountains.
Too bad nothing relevant showed up at the RANCH.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

See Josh, with practice you are improving buddy. Great little interview and glad to see you kept being yourself. I don't believe any of the subject matter at all but it is nice to see ATS having a voice and face put to it for these kind of interviews for all who do believe in this subject matter. It is entertaining for those of us who do not as well so keep up the good work.

edit on 1-3-2014 by Flint2011 because: L button sticking

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

While I know UFO's exist as in Classified Black Government craft, Mr. Giliand is talking about Enlightenment! There are places all over the earth where there are Vortex's you say witch allow Evil to escape hell when you INVITE THEM into your world. It is easier in these places. He basically does seances to bring them in every night when you meet him at his property. This is why you mostly see only balls of light and other orbs there. Lucifer was a light being. This was forbidden for man to do by God himself! Communicating with other spirits from other dimensions! Dimension is where the Demons are and that is why it sounds that way!

This is why the animals go nuts when he channels them into his property. Dogs get mad, agitated and try to protect YOU, other animals run away!! Ding Ding they are warning you of what they see! Wake up people.

He make think its all sunshine and roses because the devil will do anything to fool you!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I like your videos Josh. I look forward to more interviews.

To be honest I'm not a fan of need to be a higher conscious so aliens will show themselves. Most people can see through this excuse or sales pitch but sadly some won't and this is when it doesn't help ufology or the UFO community at large.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

I don't like Gary Oldman staring at me like that.

Okay, point noted but Gary Oldman isn't the subject of this thread.

AutumnWitch657, if you don't mind, what did you think about Josh and his crew's interview of James Gilliland and the activities being reported regarding his ranch?

Just curious.

~Son.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thank you and I agree 100% with you. I am convinced (especially from what I have heard recently from people close to me) that Aliens work with our government (or whoever really controls the gov) and I am convinced they have been here for a while monitoring us.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Just because we are on this Gary Oldman topic over here, I very much DO like Gary Oldman staring at me.

-

Josh

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Crakeur

zazzafrazz
Would like to go to the ranch, but I don't think I could handle all the annoying people 'OOOing and Aaahing' over the orbs there.

I'm not enlightened enough I 'spose.

Allow me to enlighten you. When we were there, there were a few other people visiting the ranch and they were going bonkers over James' photos of orbs. James would click a few pics and, wouldn't you know it, there'd be tons of orbs in the photos. Then Johnny Anonymous pulled me aside and showed me his photos. He had a bunch of pictures of the field and in the first couple of pictures, no orbs. Then the people in the pictures appeared to be walking and there were orbs everywhere.

The field is an Echinacea field and when people walk thru it, it kicks up dust from the ground and the Echinacea and the dust is what was causing the orbs. Upon closer inspection of Johnny's pics, you could see the orbs were in larger clumps near people's feet.

As Mark said, it's an incredible setting and we certainly experienced the peace and tranquility that a place like that promises but nothing out of the ordinary (unless you count the entourage that accompanied our British companion).

Hi Crakeur,

Those orbs made me remember this one, from my friend Fernando in Peru, he is a contactee.

here is more about him if you are interested :

miradaextraterrestre.netii.net...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

We are ringing in the new year with UFO guru James Gilliland, founder of E.C.E.T.I. - Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence. James has some fascinating ideas and claims

New Age gimcrackery at its finest! If these space people, these "off-worlders" (or whatever Gilliland calls them) were the real thing, they would show themselves. They wouldn't be engaging in this ridiculous hide-and-seek nonsense, and only showing themselves to some new-age 'guru' who puts up cheesy websites. If the E.T.s are seriously doing this, then I don't want to meet them.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looking forward to part 2.
Not to say weird things don't happen at Eceti or many other numerous places on North America, but some activity "seems" to be seasonal so I'm on the fence about the location. As far as the being enlightened well
pish!! Many people have had experiences who are just regular Joes & Janes, who wouldn't know a good meditation if it slapped them in the face.

Whatever oddness is going on with ET's what we can say is it doesn't discriminate. They randomly pop in here & there no matter what country or nationality. Curious to see where else this investigation/interview goes.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Ranch...

Group of friends of mine went of their 4 years ago, not for vacation, but with a serious mindset on pure observation in hopes we could capture something on video or audio. Let me say that again. We went up there to conduct observational research, not a vacation. We went with (4) 2-way radios, 3 cameras and a digital voice recorder and camped in the field.

Here's the deal. Those that go up to the ranch with the attitude of 'hey ..just go check out the ranch, heh heh.. you know .. chill out have a few beers and do a little filming and what not, you know all that ufo crap .." will only see what they expect, nothing; and will usually scoff at anything out of the ordinary but will find it 'most interesting' but will leave it at that.

To those that go up there, with the mindset of researching the 'goings on' will perhaps stumble upon the same phenomena as the 'vacationing' group and might perhaps dig a bit deeper and the more questions you ask, the deeper the hole will go.

As for the lights on the mountain..shining in the distance across the field, a team member DROVE up to the mountain and then hiked a mile up near the top, by himself! (a very dangerous practice for anyone since the terrain is impassible in some places without some mountain gear and should no go unless they go with someone else that knows something about mountaineering. I chewed his ass out for doing it but the pics he got were stunningly beautiful and proved it was Aerial phenomena we were seeing not ground verticals headlights.

MANY things happened up there that confirmed there is a phenomena up there. For one, brand new batteries all installed in our 2-ways, camera's and digital voice recorders........ALL went dead within 20 mins of arriving. We took a package full of brand new ones just in-case it might happen. It's good thing we did. Our digital camera's would NOT function after the brand new batteries were install again. We waited another 45 mins and checked them again .. and they worked as if nothing had happened.

A story we received up there was, a person retired from the navy and his friends came to the ranch and brought a submarine battery up there and it was drained within 30 mins of arriving, it had a full charge...meaning, it was NOT connected to anything to make it drain, it was dead with no connection to it whatsoever.

there is only 1 or 2 roads up there, and a truck or SUV with 4x4 is better preferred and highly recommended, and up to one point, the road stops. After that point there are NO roads period, ZERO Nada, nilch.

Helo's are the only explanation that we've come up with as a possible explanation for the bight lights; only issue with that is, the lights are so bright, it would have to be 1 million candle power (you can do the math form there) to shine that distance and helo's might be fitted with them, but, it's not standard issue. (I'm not an expert, and those that are, can always chime in)

There are no buildings up there & pure dense forest for miles.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

One question I always have but not sure if Jim knows about this or not.

Do aliens walk amongst us? Are there alien impostors?
By that I mean, come into the population and interfere, posing as humans.
I sort of think they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join