It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECETI's James Gilliland on Aliens and Predictions for 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for your feedback and ideas on last week's "Don't Tread on Media" segment with Fmr. Senator Mike Gravel. We'll be releasing Part 2 (in which we discuss JFK and controlling interests in U.S. Government) next week, but today we are ringing in the new year with UFO guru James Gilliland, founder of E.C.E.T.I. - Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence. James has some fascinating ideas and claims that have sparked a lot of debate in the ATS community, so we sat down with him to hear about his personal work and predictions for 2014 firsthand.

To those of you who have reached out to us with tips and suggestions for future segments, we are extremely grateful for your encouragement and willingness to take part in our vision for Don't Tread on Media. We know that our style isn't for everyone but we're probably just like a lot of you out there when you first got started down this rabbit hole--a group of friends searching for truth and sense in this strange world that we are just beginning to wake up to.

We want Don't Tread on Media to become a fully interactive and collaborative voice for anyone who shares our desire to search for the truth. We are fortunate enough at this point in our lives to have the energy and resources necessary to seek out this knowledge firsthand, so please don't be afraid to take part in the process and tell us what you would like to see explored next.

If you like what you see, subscribe, leave a comment, or send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I read them all personally and will get back to every one.

We may be a bunch of young dumb weirdos but we really do care about this and we're down to get in some trouble for the cause.

Bye TV,

Josh LeCash

PS - This week's song was "Closer" by Translucent, and the animation was created by opentheportal.com

edit on 1-2-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Very good video! I look forward to part two!
S&F

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If what he claims is true, I volunteer to help set up a Project Hessdalen type UFO tracking station on his property so that useful science can be done. This can be done fairly inexpensively (under $500 for a basic automated tracking and recording station). I've set up meteor cameras, magnetometers and other such scientific equipment before and don't live far from the ranch. (I'm in Washington state).

Here we have somewhere which the phenomena is supposedly repeatable yet we have zero objective analysis and zero data gathering. That's a missed opportunity.

This is what UFOlogy has regressed to in 2013.

"Oh look at the pretty lights in the sky!"

Which is all well and good for the "UFOs as entertainment" crowd but it does nothing for the "UFOs as a serious subject worthy of scientific investigation" people.

Though, from what I've heard, I suspect that he is probably somewhat hostile to the idea of gathering anything which can be analyzed later in much the same way people who claim to be psychics are when asked to scientifically test their abilities.

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Better presentation this time J

Personally i think ECITI is all about making money for the people who own it. This is typical of most of the new age organizations that claim to know anything about higher consciousness 'alien contact'.

I went to their wesite (ECETI.org) and lost count of the amount of items they had for sale just on the front page alone! Whenever i see such blatant marketing put BEFORE any interesting information i just quit reading as its obviously a waste of time.

Their business model goes like this :

- You cant make contact unless you have the higher consciousness like us.
- If you pay us we will teach you how to get the higher consciousness.
- But if after we have taken your money you still cant make contact then you are obviously not ready (in other words it your fault not ours)
- Maybe you should pay for more products or lessons...

edit on 2-1-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Interesting interview. I used to sit on the fence at first regarding Gilliland and his ranch but not any more. This guy and his crew (and his ranch) are out there for business. No more, no less and certainly no validity.

Higher consciousness. Same type of speech that is pushed by Wilcox, Greer, Collier and company ad nauseum.

Snake oil.

I was curious to watch this part 1, I think you did way better this time around Josh. S&F.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Great! I love it! What he said goes along with some of the information being put up in threads on ATS.
When will part 2 be out?

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Having spent a couple days at the ranch I can say it's a beautiful piece of property in as close to a "magical setting" as one could hope to find. While we were there (Crakeur, Johnny Anonymous, myself a certain British pal of ours went on the trip) I thought I finally saw my first UFO through the night vision gear we had with us. Turns out it was a U.S.A.F. craft which was still classified at the time. Such is life.

Regarding the ranch itself and the claims its owner makes about contact with otherworldly/inter-dimensional/multi-dimensional beings, the only thing we saw that might have been close to that were some lights up on the mountain. Unfortunately the morning after the night we saw the lights the security guy for our pal from Britain was scanning the mountain using some high powered field binoculars saw a small group of people (3 or 4 if I remember right) walking around up there very close to, if not exactly where we saw the lights the night before. After we all had a look at them it was apparent they had a camp set up and that's where our "lights" came from the night before.

I sincerely wish we could have had an experience up there that we couldn't explain, I would love for there to be some verifiable evidence that something out of the norm was happening up there but there wasn't for us. That wasn't for lack of trying either, Johnny had enough cameras set up (infra red, night vision, etc...) at enough angles and varying field of view distances to catch just about anything that moved in the sky or close to the ground.

It's a beautiful spot but we couldn't come close to experiencing much less verifying any of the claims, which, I have been told has put us in the "disinformation" or "planned opposition" group according to James G.

I'd have figured we just weren't "enlightened enough", I could have believed that...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
another video with background music while the question is being answered? comon...
take those background music off.

you didnt ask the best question: "when will they show up so everyone can see them for once and for all?"

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Would like to go to the ranch, but I don't think I could handle all the annoying people 'OOOing and Aaahing' over the orbs there.

I'm not enlightened enough I 'spose.

Thx for the vid

edit on 2-1-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Nice video, Josh. I wonder what he'll say in two months when nothing dramatic happens?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Great point. We will try and do a follow up in a couple months.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Springer

I sincerely wish we could have had an experience up there that we couldn't explain, I would love for there to be some verifiable evidence that something out of the norm was happening up there but there wasn't for us. That wasn't for lack of trying either, Johnny had enough cameras set up (infra red, night vision, etc...) at enough angles and varying field of view distances to catch just about anything that moved in the sky or close to the ground.

I'd have figured we just weren't "enlightened enough", I could have believed that...

Springer...

Don't feel bad. I think "they" don't want any evidence coming out right now, for some reason; at least that's how it seems.
I tried to capture a UFO back in early 2013 that was teasing me in the night sky as I traveled to work. When I had my camera with me (didn't have one on my cellphone) it would never show up. But, as sure as I didn't have it, there that sucker would be!! Flashing, darting around in the sky, shooting light beams to the ground, etc. It even beamed a ray at me once when I pulled over to watch it.
It seemed to be teasing me. And the thing responded to my thoughts!
Oh well, there went my fame and fortune for getting a recent, legitimate photo of a REAL alien spacecraft!

But, there's always this year! I'll stay prepared from now on with camera in my car at all times!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Great video, guys! I think you did great! Looking forward to the next one.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Good Vid Josh! Lookin forward to more from ya! Keep em Comin'! Later, Syx.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

He'll probably claim there's another censorship campaign being waged against him, just like he did a few years ago when no one cared about the "ufo video of the decade" he posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-1-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sled, Kool InterActive Encounter! My Wife and I had a Ball of Light cruise over our BackYard one night a few years back, and as it came to the neighbors fence, angled up, and either took off so fast we couldn't see it, or flat out disappeared! Was only the size of a basketball, and about 20 feet up!Still scratchin our heads on that one. Kool Stuff. Syx.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

JadeStar

If what he claims is true, I volunteer to help set up a Project Hessdalen type UFO tracking station on his property so that useful science can be done. This can be done fairly inexpensively (under $500 for a basic automated tracking and recording station). I've set up meteor cameras, magnetometers and other such scientific equipment before and don't live far from the ranch. (I'm in Washington state).

Here we have somewhere which the phenomena is supposedly repeatable yet we have zero objective analysis and zero data gathering. That's a missed opportunity.

This is what UFOlogy has regressed to in 2013.

"Oh look at the pretty lights in the sky!"

Which is all well and good for the "UFOs as entertainment" crowd but it does nothing for the "UFOs as a serious subject worthy of scientific investigation" people.

Though, from what I've heard, I suspect that he is probably somewhat hostile to the idea of gathering anything which can be analyzed later in much the same way people who claim to be psychics are when asked to scientifically test their abilities.

The Yakima area would seem to be a decent region for a camera station. I'd need to see the magnetic surveys to be sure, but I suspect its another geomagnetic 'window' area like the Unitah Basin in Utah.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What is his prediction for 2014? Can anyone summarize please?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Menedes567
What is his prediction for 2014? Can anyone summarize please?

More important, in 2012 what did he predict for 2013 ?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Need assistance.
How do I create a thread?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

SonoftheSun

Snake oil.

Exactly.

The only pertinent cigar-shaped objects you'll find on the ECETI site are these

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>