It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets celebrate the new year and the return of bloomberg to the masses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
lets celebrate new york . new freedoms new mayor might enforce the ability to drink your big gulp cup of soda in peace. the ability to give food to people in need. and may be they will strike down ridicoulus las that are turning rikers from a city jail into a long term prison. now be ready good people that when you see bloombergs private security to csall the cops because they are breaking the law because only bon duty cops are supposed to be packing there.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

I'm going to drink a big gulp and smoke a cig. in public. (I'm in Phoenix.....I'm safe?!?)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

A fool has been replaced by another FOOL, people in NY deserve to suffer when they keep electing Hitler wanna be's!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

I agree. They replaced one idiot with another idiot. Which pretty much proves what I have said for decades. Most of the people of NYC are idiots. To bad that city wasn't on a major fault line like LA.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As if de Blasio is going to be any better than Bloomberg. Although I can think of one way in which he might be an improvement ... he might confine his idiocy to your little slice of the pie rather than seeking inflict himself on the rest of us. The insanity that happens in NYC should stay in NYC.

top topics

join