It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel government 'tortures' Palestinian children by keeping them in cages

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

2 years?!? No, why not go back 5 years, 2008 - 2013. (you may include this topic.)

I'll meet you back here on Jan. 10th. and we'll compare our data. I'm certain there are more suicide and other attacks against Israel than are reported in the MSM.

Deal?

LMAO

Sure but why so long?
So are we looking at just juicy atrocities or can we include things like embargos and denial of basic services that have lead to loss of life?

How about Incarcerations?
Can we also talk about weapons violations?
How about ignoring things in the UN?

OK maybe the 10th is best, Ive got a heap of homework between now and then

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

C ya.

Only reputable sources, no opinionated blogs. Blogs are fine as long as the information is verifiable.

Peace. Have Fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

And you are back to blaming the Palestinians again..... You want to portray Israel as some suffering nation who is getting flak for no reason but it is plainly obvious that they get # flung their way because of their actions, my god man they are torturing KIDS some of them as young as 12 but you would rather call the PCATI's reputation into question than say that this is just plain wrong. Every time you have said that this is deplorable you have followed with a statement that the Palestinians are worse, instead of taking it for what it is.... a sick unjustifiable act that can't be reasoned away.

I am baffled at your reasoning, it is wrong and no matter how many times you try to derail the topic away from this people can see it for what it is....

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sosobad

Read my thread next Friday and decide how you feel.

Peace. Have a good night.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Okay the "Public Committee Against Torture in Israel" has made some conclusions. Not sure how reputable the organization is but I'll do some research.

Here, let me help you out.

PCATI did not make these claims, they were repeating first hand reports from the PDO.

The country’s Public Defender’s Office (PDO) recently released details of one particularly shocking visit by its lawyers to a detention facility.

Please make sure to include that in next Friday's thread. I would love a U2U once it is authored if you don't mind.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

LMAO

Im actually looking forward to this, just to give him a fighting a chance Im not gonna start researching till Wednesday

Maybe my Tinfoil hat is on a bit tight but I can actually see this guy in a room with 10-20 other guys and a handler already getting started on their "poor Israel" thread LOL

Bring popcorn it should be a hoot

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Look forward to it, I like to know about the atrocities on both sides and what the Palestinians do too is definitely not right, they are no angels but I am afraid on this subject right now you are wrong. Just have a good hard think about the way you are justifying these horrendous attacks on children.....

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

LMAO

Im actually looking forward to this, just to give him a fighting a chance Im not gonna start researching till Wednesday

Maybe my Tinfoil hat is on a bit tight but I can actually see this guy in a room with 10-20 other guys and a handler already getting started on their "poor Israel" thread LOL

Bring popcorn it should be a hoot

A handler?!? LOL

You guys will see....well maybe we'll all learn something that is why we're here right?!?

Happy new year to all. Be safe. C ya.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

A handler?!? LOL

You guys will see....well maybe we'll all learn something that is why we're here right?!?

Happy new year to all. Be safe. C ya.

Said purely for giggles

Happy new year to you as well and looking forward to next Friday

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Same as suicide bombers are sick and not acceptable.

What is the solution? It's easy to find fault or point fingers, try thinking of a way to help.

Ask yourself just how hopeless a situation you would have to be to contemplate blowing yourself up just to bring attention to your plight? After living as a prisoner for 45+ years....what would you be willing to do to be free?? I am not condoning suicide bombings....but I can empathize with them.

The solution is so simple it's ridiculous....free Palestine. Give them their own nation. Force the Israelis, through crippling sanctions, to deal with the Palestinians according to international law.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The "war" always has been a religious thing

The "war" as you call it has nothing to do with religion at it's roots and everything to do with control and theft of land. I put war in quotations because the word conjures images of two agressors, with men and arms, meeting on a field of battle. The Palestinians have no army, no planes, tanks, Apache attack helicopters, laser guided bombs, drones....ect. Rather a one sided "war" no?

The Palestinians have been driven to terrorism out of sheer desperation. Free Palestine.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Fair enough - I guess I would ask you how do you think Palestinians would treat Israeli youth?

Would the treatment, in your opinion, be better, worse or about the same? (be realistic.)

A ridiculous question which brings nothing to the discussion. The Palestinians are in no position to dictate anything to Israel....they can't even move about freely inside their open air prison...so questions about how they would hypothetically treat Israeli children is nonsensical at best.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

cody599
I've got Israeli citizenship and served my time in the IDF

Whilst I would normally defend Israel and phone some friends to ask about a thread and it's accuracy, there is no way I could condone such treatment of children. I've met some poisonous kids on both sides of the conflict.

But this is truly outrageous.

The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel do some fine work in rooting out this sort of atrocity, may those responsible be brought to justice and fast.

Just my 2 shekels

Cody

Although this thread did get derailed into a slanging match by others, your reply at least did give me some hope, while I and many others can sit here and moan about the way things are in Israel, it all counts for nothing, it is the Israeli citizens who need to change things, they and only they can make the changes that are needed.

Could I recommend that you "phone some friends" and point them in the direction of this story, I am sure many in Israel are unaware of what is being done in their name, and the more attention it gets the more pressure on the government to change things.

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

monkofmimir
well, full circle has nearly been reached israel is so very close in many ways to being like the nazi's

Well looks like your runofthemill middle eastern country to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
people who claim a god and treat other lifeforms with disrespect will never achieve to god or there true selves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join