While serving warrant at wrong address cop shoots dog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

HomerinNC
You think the cops really give a crap they shot a dog at a house where they served a warrant looking for someone that dont live there? LMAO!!!
Nothing will happen to that cop, hell they shoot the wrong people all the time during warrant serves at wrong houses, and its deemed 'justified'.
There will be no justice for Lady, unless the owner does it himself.

The more and more I see and hear about these 'incidents', the more I think that 'Freebie and the Bean' was a serious movie about law enforcement?
Next big thing will be a mobile waterboarding machine to interrogate a householder like this man...after they have shot his pet of course!
edit on 2-1-2014 by smurfy because: inadmissable mispeling of moblie.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I've told this story here before, but it's one of the reasons I can't even be around cops (the other being a roadside beating). If I see one in a store or on the street I just turn around and go another direction otherwise I get a panic attack.

A couple of years ago I lived in a house with a roommate. Him, me, and my dog. One night the cops stormed the house looking for drugs, they found none of course because neither of us were into that stuff but they said they had evidence from a helicopter stakeout, which gave them probable cause. When they entered the dog went downstairs and was shot to death. They charged me while I was asleep, dragged me to the living room, then forced me completely naked, face down in my now dead dogs blood and told me if I so much as moved they would kill me as well.

After ransacking the house destroying virtually everything they could ranging from my front door, to my TV and computer monitors, to outright taking my computer, and punching a bunch of holes in the walls, they eventually identified themselves as police officers and that they were looking for drugs. When they found nothing they left.

I was never reimbursed for any of the damage, or the irreplaceable dog. My roommate was a lawyer with the city and was essentially told if either of us brought forth a case his career and his retirement were both gone.

When the police are involved there is no such thing as justice. To this day, I still don't know the badge numbers of the cops that did the raid. If I did, I wonder if anyone would blame me for taking justice into my own hands.
edit on 3-1-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
you'll never beat a Nazi

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
you dont have to bug out yet but I'd get some plans in place. Like if they start kicking in doors and black bagging people at 3am, you've decided that will be yoru tipping point and you'll move to costa rica.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
My sympathy goes out to the owner of the dog.

But I believe there is more to be told here.

If they were going to this house for a prostitute on a parole violation, what if they came looking for a possible fugitive or dangerous felon.

I think what should be looked at is that if the cop is going to go in the back yard and shoot the dog, what could have happened if they were under the impression that the suspect they were looking for was armed and came in guns blazing into the wrong house, and kill an innocent.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join