It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US tells Israel: There's no chance Pollard will be freed for release of Israeli-Arab prisoners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
U S tells Israel: There's no chance Pollard will be freed for release of Israeli-Arab prisoners

US administration officials clarified to their Israeli counterparts that there is "no chance" that US President Barack Obama would be willing to free Israeli agent Jonathan Pollard in return for the release of Israeli-Arab prisoners, Israel Radio reported on Wednesday. However, a knowledgeable source who has been briefed on the discussions with Washington, downplayed the importance of the White House announcement claiming that Pollard will not be released. "This is simply posturing," the source said, "to be expected as part of the process. Pollard is needed as a confidence-building gesture to break an impasse which the US created, not as a quid pro quo."

Looks like Kerry should have had a little talk with his boss before promising something he had no right to promise. You know we wouldn't be having this problem if we just go ahead and shoot the SOB.

Israeli officials said there was a possibility the fourth and final group of prisoners, whose releases are seen as a gesture to Palestinians on behalf of Israel to aid peace talks, will not be released because the issue "has served its purpose."

And here Israel is breaking their word again. Many of these prisoners was supposed to be released as long as 18 years ago when peace agreements were signed between Israel and Palestine.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Israel only cares about Israel, Jews only care about Jews
...any questions?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

He is getting out in less than 2 years. I don't know all the huff and puff is about.

JONATHAN JAY POLLARD
Register Number: 09185-016

Race: White
Sex: M

Located at: Butner Medium I FCI
Release Date: 11/21/2015

Source: Bureau of Prisons
edit on 2-1-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I have to say we agree on this one Buster. You and I don't see quite eye to eye on all things Israel, to say the least. However, when you're right? You're right. A traitor is a traitor and they peeled this piece of work off the gate of the Israeli Embassy when Israel wouldn't open up and save him.

He should have been given a choice after conviction. Needle or Wall. It's simple and to the point.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Looks like this was all just an act--they're letting him go. How was he not executed? The people who released him should be brought up on charges of treason. Arrest warrants need be issued immediately. US government is filled with traitorous scum.

top topics

join