It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cloning tank conspiracies with hind sight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So you want answers? I want answers, too. Answers to the meaning of life, answers to the life of jesus christ, answers to what happened in my life, answers to everything that ever happened on Earth. And I want pictures not words. Here's how I'm going to get them. All of them:

For the past year I've been researching many fringe topics of science. I have no expertise in any of the areas, except as an avid sci-fi watcher and reader. They are science fiction. Alone each fringe topic seems either plausible, off the wall, or incoherent. They are all theories.

One thing I pride myself in my ability of is finding greater purpose from unconnected ideas. Connecting these seperate fringe research topics results in one such purpose fulfulled. Answers. When the melting pot of technology comes to a boil all answers will be found. This is how.

The Earth rotates around the Sun. The Sun moves through the Arm of the Milky Way. The Milky Way meanders across the vast untold universe. It all moves. There is a past direction in which life came from, a past direction in which the Earth has travelled. And we have left a mark.

Light does not disappear in space it simply travels through it. If you could move faster then the speed of light, you could arrive at a point in space before the light from your destination and watch yourself leave. If you travel a light year away in the same direction light from one year ago, today, from Earth, the light was travelling, you could see events of a year ago unfold perfectly.

That perfection is the answer. Having the absolute answer about the unfolded past is the answer to every question we have ever brought to the forum. Here I answer how to achieve that.

Obviously, you'd have to be able to move faster than the speed of light, or at least be in the right location in space at the right time. But, whether it is warp drive predicted by Dr. Alcubierre or negative energy or quantum physics or worm holes, there does seem to be a way somehow to one day do it.

While we are waiting for someday, we need cameras. Four optical telescope satelites of high power. I know we just launched one of 6 billion pixels and there is Hubble. We pick two more and equip them with comunication that can travel faster then the speed of light. We place them, via warp or worm hole, a hundred light years away, and we get pictures of actual events that occurred on Earth 100 years ago.

We Hubble and the six billion pixel satelites may not have enough resolution, we can say we will one day have the camera ability to make a high enough resolution satelite.

What now? We need to hurry up these developments through scientific discoveries such as ignition, which I think will play a huge part in FTL research.

Or we can sit around and believe we already set the satelites up, this is a hologram of the past, and i'm writing this from a cloning tank with nothing more than a smile on.

Is someone already doing this in the future?
How far would you go for answers?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Now,that's what I call thinking outside the box!

I gave you a S&F for original thought....100 years ago.

edit on 4u88America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

Have you heard of the Urantia Book? This book helped me answer the questions I had and it may help you.

Here is a link: (www.urantia.org...)

new topics

join