It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harassing Bully Forum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tomoe723

I've found that most posts that end up the last one before a new page starts gets ignored. People usually pull up the last person to post. So if you posted on the previous page, it's easy to get missed.
If you have a question that you seriously want answered, keep asking it until someone answers.

Welcome to the lovely world of ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

hahaha so you noticed that too? i get sad when my post ends up at the bottom.. it lowers my expectations of actively participating... but sometimes, knowing how unforgiving some people are on the internet, i refrain from asking again for fear of making me look like i'm trying too hard to seek attention (on an internet forum too of all places)

thank you for the welcome.. ATS is very unique in that it offers a plethora of topics to discuss on.. and the uncanny and uncommon topics too that offers fairly different perspectives which is hard to come by from other sites/forums.

i think my first impressions on the mods was a good one when i read this thread on why there's a rule on not allowing to talk about why some posters have been banned.. i was curious and it all boiled down to the principle of not allowing "name and shame". i found that very admirable and thought it's nice to have a place like that compared to the others i've been to where i'm surprised they even keep a list of top "genius" posters.. ("genius" because "retard" is censored into "genius")

P.S. btw, i'm not saying this to kiss ass to the mods.. that's the last thing i would allow myself to, its just awkward even imagining it..
edit on 312014012014America/Chicago723 by tomoe723 because: p.s.

<< 1  2   >>

join