It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from the 90s.Another Guy channeling another member of bashars civilisation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by maggi

Hi

i tried to contact him but he did not answer.

Yes their energy is very similar. Even their sense of humor and quick-wittedness is nearly the same..

Interesting times..

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Right here:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Oh wow, good investigating!

I believe what you found should be up for people who are too lazy to click links.

And the piece de resistance...

Why does an omnipotent alien need to trademark his home planet on our pathetic rock?
Anyone who can still defend this guy has their fingers in their ears. Your post needs more stars. Good job

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Wow. That's spot on with the cadence and inflection and mannerisms. Nice find.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zazen

It's just plagiarism. What's so special about it?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So now that we've proven this guy is a charlatan, scammer and hoaxer can we move these threads to the appropriate forum for this kind of stuff like maybe the Hoax one?

The legitimate scientific study of the UFO phenomena is sidetracked by known scam artist and nonsense like "Bashar".

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

signalfire
Let me know when he 'channels' some highly advanced physics formulas that can be proven by the greatest minds in the world. Some time travel or faster than light speed stuff would be good. If they can be relayed using an un-Earthly language which the best cryptographers then take a few months to crack, even better.

Until then, it's just new age rope-a-dope. It's nice if it makes you feel better OP, but the majority are going to see this just as repetitive word salad thrown out there by a gifted carney-barker.

^^^ This.

The sooner these Bashar threads are moved to the Hoax or Religion section the better.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

where did you have proven anything?

Because you linked a thread where they talk about "debunking bashar" and saying he can only speak english?

Not understanding how channeling works..

thats your prove?

Ignorance is really strange....
Just dont read this threads if you can not handle it.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

as i have said thousand times. BASHAR WONT GIVE PROOF like that.

Because its not about that right now. Right now the proof lies in "using his techniques he describes" to alter the reality and get a better reflection of reality.

And it works for me and many others (just look at the youtube videos and comments..you will find only a very few negative Comments and a lot of very thankful people)

Right now it is only for those who are in the vibration to see that it is real. If its not for you: GO somewhere else

This threads are not made for "giving evidence to the sceptics" ..don´t forget: even if we are in the few..here are a few people that like Bashar.
So just respect our choice .

Thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

kauskau

as i have said thousand times. BASHAR WONT GIVE PROOF like that.

Because its not about that right now. Right now the proof lies in "using his techniques he describes" to alter the reality and get a better reflection of reality.

More like "Right now the proof lies in forking over your hard earned cash" to a charlatan/scam artist/plagarizer and hoaxer.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

kauskau

where did you have proven anything?

Read all the trademark stuff again and understand you've been scammed or are a knowing participant in the scam. Which is it?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
No matter what i say: you will only see it through your perspective without being open to mine...

The reason for the trademark is really simple: of course there is alway the chance that people will fake an essassani contact and trying to make money out of it. This wont do this thing any good because people who WOULD be able to see the validity of original essassani channelings would be taken off the track by that.. And of course Bashar wont trademark "their civilisation"... Its just the usage of name for financial reasons by other parties who are not really making contact. Because believe me: This thing will be known in a few years so its good to have trustable person controlling the one who want to gain profit from it without believing in the "reason" for the contact... But AS he is in contact with essassani of course he would not interfere if they make contact to lets say a guy from spain and he uses the name..Real contacts are real contacts. Darryl wont do anything with his trademark there..

And no i am not part of "bashar communications" ...i am just a guy from germany hoping that Mass consciousness will see that we already have contact ...and that it depends on you how to "bring it to earth".

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

kauskau
of course there is alway the chance that people will fake an essassani contact and trying to make money out of it.

just like Darryl Anka....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

haha..this is also in the hoax bin?

you paranoid mistrusting people

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by kauskau

haha..this is also in the hoax bin?

you paranoid mistrusting people

As it should be. Nothing paranoid about it at all. There can be no mistrust when there is no trust to begin with. Anka is a fraud. You can choose to believe and state all you want about the idioms of channeling, but until you can prove that even channeling is real then there really is no basis for an argument on your end. You can't debate the linguistics and logic of a particular type of communication if that type of communication has no basis in reality.

Think of it like this. A long time ago someone said they thought whales may communicate through sound....guess what...they were able to prove it was true.

Anka is a waste of breath if you are taking him at face value. While he may have some words of wisdom for the new-age crowd, his means of delivery and where he says it comes from is complete BS....hence the HOAX bin.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by NavyDoc

Right here:

That's pretty much a rehashment of various philosophical points and platitudes that have been around for ages. Nothing new or brilliant or revolutionary there.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can't believe some of the videos of "channeling" that have been posted.

These are far better

In all seriousness, it's juts ridiculous and silly.
And it's not closed minded or ignorant to say that... people like the OP who dedicate time and money to this are just desperate and sad and are being exploited and it stinks.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yup. Like I said. Plagiarism.

Well Kauskau, looks like another Bashar thread bites the dust. I wonder though, could this be your reality you've created getting the HOAX stamp or is it only our reality where your threads get labeled as a hoax? Hmm most perplexing. Perhaps you subconsciously shifted into an alternate reality where this ATS crowd wants nothing to do with Bashar but in another universe Bashar is in the religious forum. Kind of like...Schrodinger's cat wouldn't you say?

tsk tsk.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

You think a truth must be complex? A cliché is just a filter.. You think nothing is behind it. You think truth must be a secret or really suprising.

Wake up.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Relax.

Don´t trust the "majority"..
;9

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join