It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from the 90s.Another Guy channeling another member of bashars civilisation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

kauskau
"Ignorant" ape. STart talking about the message..not about the messanger..Its boring to always have the same discussions with you "sceptics"..

It isn't just that.

I think when many people think of "Channeling" guys like this come to mind...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

i know. Thats the sad thing. Its like comparing a retarded clown to einstein...

I remember when i first saw an interview from a 80s television show. ..Darryl first explaining his state and than channeling and answering questions from the audience...It blew me away..and to this day i can not understand why people can not see how big this is. (its interesting how he answers the question if htere will be a nuclear war...This was cold war climax
)

This will change everything on the long run. But as they say: they will not force themselves onto us. Channeling is how it begins because it does not interfere with free will. (AS WE CLEARLY SEE
)

Thats why i "spam" here. In the hope a native speaker will continue. In germany i am writing in some forums also and its much more easier to show people why i respect bashar so much. And there many people are starting to believe in its authenticity . I hope here one day someone will know bashar is real who can "talk to you skeptics" ..in your own language. For me it is to complex in english.

..Open contact will not happen until you understand that "contact" is already happening in the speed of your willingness to integrate possibilities...

edit on 2-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Fair enough...

Just for the sake of argument. I'll watch your posted video. *I'm curious to see what has you all excited.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I also consider Bashar as "the real deal" for leading edge and helpful information. It is less important to me that it "prove" ETs. When I listen to the channel, Bashar fluidly, unhesitatingly answers all questions and I think his advice very consistent. Bashar emphasizes the same principles that align with consciousness as Creator THEN a step down of humans as earthly here and now creators making meaning in matter. Bashar has a very interesting humor that is quite unlike any other. He is not unkind but he can be very "to the point". If this is only a result of Daryl Anka's "imagination", it still has value.

Channeling has received a tainted reputation. All through history, people "received" information. It might be trivial and destructive but also might be genius...depending on the receiver. Information is always discerned through our own intelligence. Maybe this new year will find a group of us (maybe from here?) who enjoy collectively testing out the principles and rather than to discount and ignore the ideas, explore their potential? They are quite challenging to consider but in my limited experience, work. Happy is the one who is open minded without her brains falling out .....

edit on 2-1-2014 by maggi because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i know. Thats the sad thing. Its like comparing a retarded clown to einstein...

I remember when i first saw an interview from a 80s television show. ..Darryl first explaining his state and than channeling and answering questions from the audience...It blew me away..and to this day i can not understand why people can not see how big this is. (its interesting how he answers the question if htere will be a nuclear war...This was cold war climax )

This will change everything on the long run. But as they say: they will not force themselves onto us. Channeling is how it begins because it does not interfere with free will. (AS WE CLEARLY SEE )

Thats why i "spam" here. In the hope a native speaker will continue. In germany i am writing in some forums also and its much more easier to show people why i respect bashar so much. And there many people are starting to believe in its authenticity . I hope here one day someone will know bashar is real who can "talk to you skeptics" ..in your own language. For me it is to complex in english.

..Open contact will not happen until you understand that "contact" is already happening in the speed of your willingness to integrate possibilities...

Ok. Let's play that game.

I probably won't score much points with this...

I'm a believer. I believe in the other wordly intelligence, having never seen anything out of the "ordinary". I have never seen a UFO (meaning extraterrestrials) yet a believe they exist and that we are being visited. I believe in the spiritual aspect of our existence though not in a religious sense. From a philosophical standpoint, I would welcome disclosure, as I feel it would bring about "real change"...many of us seem to strive for.

I believe in magic...and the evil that men do. I don't trust modern science completely as it is today within the sphere of influence of politics and economics...and is therefore prone to corruption just the same.

I believe in human supernatural abilities...although I have never seen a really compelling evidence of it's existence.

I trust David Icke. Which makes maybe gullible or naive...but it also shows I'm willing to listen to "weirdos" and "wackjobs"...and even adopt their ideas.

Nobody needs to force himself upon me. Certainly not an alien.

This is an open invitation to all aliens...whether to land in my yard (plenty of space)...or to "channel" through me. I'm not a skeptic.
I'm even open to anal probing if it leads to sexual experiments with strange alien, hopefully female, species.

...let's not stop on female ones. Just to show how open, benign and unburdened by human deficiencies I am...I'll do the males even...or they can do me.

Once you go extraterrestrial...the gender probably doesn't matter anymore.

So tell me Kauskau...what is my problem...besides the obvious aforementioned...why am I not being visited or channeled through ? I feel I'm ready...my free will is to be visited.

Desperately waiting...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

kauskau

ignorant_ape
reply to post by kauskau

it would help if you watched your own source material

to quote :

elan is able to utilise Andrew as sort of a voice box

source , Part one , time mark 02:15>

so?
that means for you he can speak in other languages that the channeler does not know?

I dont see your point "ignorant" ape..
I guess you want to say "he is a fraud " because he speaks english ? hmm

a quote from this site www.inwardquest.com...:

"This is then usually picked up by the so-called skeptics and used to "prove" that the channelings/teachings are fake. It's a well-known strategy that to discredit someone, you don't actually need to discredit what they are saying, you just need to find a tiny mistake and keep drawing people's attention to it. Really effective technique actually

"Ignorant" ape. STart talking about the message..not about the messanger..Its boring to always have the same discussions with you "sceptics"..

The message is worthless unless the messenger is authenticated, thus is legitimacy is essential to the message.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by ignorant_ape

channeling uses the "speach patterns" of the medium. That means: bashar or any entity being channeled can only use the words that the medium knows.

THen he is not really channeling an alien intelligence, then, if he is limited to only what he knows. I'd say that is an obvious giveaway,

Besides, in his videos, he frequently refers to words and concepts "in our ancient language" such as the 34 minute mark in the video TV inward bound. Thus, he self contradicts: if he can only channel words that the host would know, then how can he introduce alien words and concepts? It can't be BOTH ways. It sounds like the excuses that typical con men give when caught out in a discrepancy. I know you have a cultish devotion to the guy, but I think it fairly obvious that he's a charlatan. You haven't been the first who devoutly believes his life has been changed by an flim flam man.
edit on 2-1-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

NavyDoc

kauskau
reply to post by ignorant_ape

channeling uses the "speach patterns" of the medium. That means: bashar or any entity being channeled can only use the words that the medium knows.

THen he is not really channeling an alien intelligence, then, if he is limited to only what he knows. I'd say that is an obvious giveaway,

Besides, in his videos, he frequently refers to words and concepts "in our ancient language" such as the 34 minute mark in the video above. Thus, he self contradicts: if he can only channel words that the host would know, then how can he introduce alien words and concepts? It can't be BOTH ways. It sounds like the excuses that typical con men give when caught out in a discrepancy. I know you have a cultish devotion to the guy, but I think it fairly obvious that he's a charlatan.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

He uses the brain of the medium as a translator for concepts he channels. but the concepts the medium DOES NOT HAVE TO KNOW..thats why he can talk about quantum physics and such while darryl has not much knowledge about that..
.he can use the "speech patterns " of the medium and of course he is not limited to the way the medium uses the language..thats why he can also create phonetic symbols which the medium does not know.
For example often when he talks about other civilisations "they" (his people) have met, he tries to translate their name into our "pattern"....and it can sound very funny .

What he can´t do is talking in a language the medium does not know and HE does not know...they always take the path of least resistance. Thats why of course he can talk through darryl in his own language "essessani"..cause : he knows it.
Btw:

example. Here he talks about one of my favourite civilisation ...which name sounds like "RFRKTHRM "

or about the "thook"

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
btw: i am not really sure if he could when he wanted talk in another language from earth..the thing is: it would interfere with your free will.

Because one thing is sure: people like me would have more proof i could use to convince you that he is real. But thats not the goal of that interaction otherwise they could land here the next day if they wanted. They dont want to interfere with our free will.

but as your free will operates of course you will see this as an excuse of a con man. And thats your free choice.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The message is worthless unless the messenger is authenticated, thus is legitimacy is essential to the message.

what a stupid thing to say.

Of course not! When a message works it does not matter who brings it.

When a truth is mirrored it does not matter what reflects it.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

When a truth is mirrored it does not matter what reflects it. (the problem is: everyone waits for him to proof that he is ET. But if they would acutally listen to him..it would proof itself after some time of practicing..you seem to be in a devils circle thinking that it will proof itself as real unless you understand WHY it CANT DO THAT...and to understand that you must understand the content of his message...-> but a really self protecting mechanism you sceptics have

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Lol... What they say are intrinsic obvious common sense, even if some people may not be aware of the information. Some may be disputed but most of it is about psychological information...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So tell me Kauskau...what is my problem...besides the obvious aforementioned...why am I not being visited or channeled through ? I feel I'm ready...my free will is to be visited.

do this channeling workshop....If you are able to meditate and become still in your mind..you will make contact.
www.youtube.com...

Your "Problem" is that you believe you need proof..Reality is not a "genie in a bottle" ..it will reflect exactly what you believe to be true. So if you believe it to be true that you have no contact reality has no choice than to reflect that back to you.
Believing is seeing. So change your definitions and reality will follow suit.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

kauskau
and EVEN HERE the majority is not even ready to be aware of the possiblity that bashar is the real deal..

EVEN HERE the minority is not even ready to accept the probability that Bashar is just another conman.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

well that was what i thought the first week of studying him. But i am a real skeptic ;9...so i did not stop with that preconception.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

kauskau
But i am a real skeptic ;9...

No, you are just really gullible.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Who really knows.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I do not know if this where I post or if this should have been an entirely new thread but thought I would add this to the alien thread....Some time ago there was a crop circle that held the message "The conduit is closing" and there was an image of a face...I decided to redo it..Many faces have been done from it but I had never seen any of them just use halves...The brows for me just didn't match up along with the nostrils and chin so I decided to copy and paste the image at the half and flipped it to mirror.. well here is the image -

edit on 2-1-2014 by designoffset because: edited for additional information.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

kauskau

When a truth is mirrored it does not matter what reflects it. (the problem is: everyone waits for him to proof that he is ET. But if they would acutally listen to him..it would proof itself after some time of practicing..you seem to be in a devils circle thinking that it will proof itself as real unless you understand WHY it CANT DO THAT...and to understand that you must understand the content of his message...-> but a really self protecting mechanism you sceptics have

I disagree. If someone is lying about contacting alien entities, then their "message" from alien entities would be false, and thus not worth consideration. You really have left logic on the side of the road, haven't you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join