It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO Reports over California 12-31-13

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

A mothership is the size of a couple of buses on their sides joined up, UFO orb is the size of a golf ball, or basketball, max size about that of a cow, mothership described as size and probable controller differences for observer

edit on 2-1-2014 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

ufoorbhunter
reply to post by smurfy

Ufo orbs often come out around one or two in the morning, I agree these seen in America my be lanterns but they may well be not, these things are very timid and nervous of humans, they generally keep themselves to themselves and human derived light can scare them off

They are very timid yet if they were orbs they decided to show themselves at 12:20am just after new year celebrations when everyone is out watching fireworks and celebrating. Mm I'm losing my grip

Edit: if you see these orbs or motherships again in Derbyshire send them down south to Essex I want to say hi
edit on 2-1-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Orange Orbs are the trickiest of any flying objects.

Some say they dissappear and re-appear at will, even in some stories as to where they would look like they are teleporting. Some time they stick together so close it would like a single craft, but really it could have two or more craft in that shell of a light. And there formations are usually flawless.

Other cases, they tend to have an aura display, as where it has flame like tail, but act more like a liquid.

I think they will always be the ghost of Ufology, even to the point where just a mythology.

You wouldn't believe an orange orb, even if you saw one. Especially if your by your self seeing them with your eyes.
edit on 2-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

No it is not. Our TV stations, rarely report on UFOs and if so they are making fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is the only time I am going to tell people this. Hopefully some smart person will remember it when my story hits the papers in NorCal.

I am declaring my intention to stage a wicked cool UFO sighting sometime this summer. Been thinking about it for a while and the area that I live is perfect for my little plan. Hopefully it will create a bit of a stir and after all is said and done I will release a hoax video showing how I did it. We did one about 25 years ago that would have gone viral had the internet the same level of users as it has now ( :

Fun is fun and some folks will believe anything. Personally I feel that any intelligent civilization capable of traveling the stars would not bother staying hidden..... They would introduce themselves and either make slaves of us or rape our resources.

Just can't see an intelligent species entertaining themselves only showing up to a few isolated people at a time.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I think beings who have seen the universe and know it, can get a little bored with it all. I think it would be challenge for them to spook our civilization in the right direction.

I think aliens love challenges.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

What about this link then why don't you repost your video?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Specimen
Orange Orbs are the trickiest of any flying objects.

You're right there my son! Golf ball size, to Cow sized by 'all' reports...hold on I thought only pigs can fly??

I'll grant you one witness said his orb sat for a minute then flew away at high speed, but that witness looked and acted, suspiciously like 'Harley Man'

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

This is very interesting, especially after the crop circle there just the day before! Great post!!!
S & F

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There was also a crop circle reported over in the Salinas valley area within the last few days. Related? Who knows.

gma.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

smurfy
The reporters aere practically telling you they were Chinese lanterns... "Orange lights", "just after midnight", "moving slow" All that is needed now is for someone to draw a picture.

They are Chinese lanterns. One need only check the weather conditions, prevailing winds and direction of the reported objects to verify this.

It's a shame the story made the news at all to be honest.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

knows_but_doesnt
There was also a crop circle reported over in the Salinas valley area within the last few days. Related? Who knows.

gma.yahoo.com...

Yes, people drink a lot around the holidays and have more time to get up to all sorts of mischief.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thanks for posting the link WMD, thing is the footage on that link was deleted by Google probably on the advice of TPTB, I can't find the old phone it was on either they probably took that too

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Specimen
reply to post by Mamatus

I think beings who have seen the universe and know it, can get a little bored with it all. I think it would be challenge for them to spook our civilization in the right direction.

I think aliens love challenges.

If we were the aliens. Lets say a million years older than we are now. We would have little use of invading any planet with sentient life. Any resource we could get from that planet could be gotten for far less in terms of energy expenditure and resources.

One thing which would keep us from being bored would be to somehow download all the information from a species into our own servers/brains to learn their histories, arts, music, perhaps even their brains's memories or consciousness (whatever it turns out to be).

You don't destroy cultures, even primitive ones if you want to learn about them. And to prevent being bored and also keep adding to our knowledge base that might be the only reason we'd have any interaction with other species.

The greatest resource in the galaxy may be uniqueness of culture.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Oregon added to states that experienced a high flux of reports.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just got a text from my dad about five hours ago, we live in Camarillo, CA - i was out of the area and didnt witness this but he did - here's the message:

"cant believe i forgot to tell you this...new years eve (name) wanted to go get lotto tickets. On our way to Neil's market we saw this really wierd red light in the sky...moved right over us. Thought it was a plane at first, but slowed almost to a stop but then sped up some. Looked like a fire ball but no moving flame that i saw."

I take my dads word pretty seriously, he's an aviation / military historian and it takes QUITE A BIT to rattle him or make him think otherwise.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

cheebie23
reply to post by alldaylong

No it is not. Our TV stations, rarely report on UFOs and if so they are making fun.

Lets start a running total then for 2014. Here is number 1 :-

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Keward House
Keward
Wells
England
BA5 1QH
The ubove adress is rife with fraud and the people in there have commited acts of violance against others for fraud. Certain people who new Thomas Snelling was in there was trying to communicate from a distance who was kind natured towards hm to see why so much was happening on a level. The people in Keward just did not want anybody trying to find out what was going on. There was heaters in there from certian individuals from green lane avenu fraud. They on a spiritual level wanted to keep what was going on in Keward a secret. They wanted to attack anybody that was connected to Thomas Snelling as a kind person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join