It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeletal "Hand" emerge from the sands? Curiosity sol 494

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The same effects that cause erosion on earth are in play on mars too.
Remember what water did to the grand canyon?
Well anything on the surface of mars is long since ground up and spit out....unless its made of diamonds.
Your looking in all the wrong places for proof. You need to go deep underground for anything substantial.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Wow, there is even a hole in the rock close by where the guy was grinding grains to make bread....or beer.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I see what you're talking about Arken, but I see something even more interesting on the left side of the hand. It looks like the fossil remains of a large centipede. It seems out of place in the image, like it isn't a natural formation.

Personally, I believe past life on Mars will be common knowledge someday.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

ukslave
OMG, six fingers too. Must be from Norwich!

A Norwicher discovering his Martian ancestry:

But actually the Martian "hand" only shows five fingers.
edit on 2-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

You need to go deep underground for anything substantial.

I know...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by Arken

I see what you're talking about Arken, but I see something even more interesting on the left side of the hand. It looks like the fossil remains of a large centipede. It seems out of place in the image, like it isn't a natural formation.

Personally, I believe past life on Mars will be common knowledge someday.

post your finding please.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You have it highlighted as the first finger on the left.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by Arken

You mean the thing running along the left side of the fingers and hand, correct?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by Arken

This one, enhanched in red?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yes to both of you.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hey Arken, check it out. You've got the bodies hand, arm up to the elbow, where it bends, then the upper arm up to the shoulder, then you can see some of the ribs in the appropriate place in the chest, then his other shoulder and arm lying along the "body" in the appropriate place on the right side but a little more encrusted with rock, and I can even see a head with a face up there. Dead as a rock doornail, but still a doornail.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by Arken

Hey Arken, check it out. You've got the bodies hand, arm up to the elbow, where it bends, then the upper arm up to the shoulder, then you can see some of the ribs in the appropriate place in the chest, then his other shoulder and arm lying along the "body" in the appropriate place on the right side but a little more encrusted with rock, and I can even see a head with a face up there. Dead as a rock doornail, but still a doornail.

This one chest?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nah, I see it as a very standard body. Follow the hand up along the "bone" to the elbow, where the upper arm goes straight in and up to the shoulder, and the shoulder is connected to the chest bone, with everything layed out as if the guy is just laying there next to the hand with the hand on the hip bone. And dem bones, dem bones, gonna, dance around.

Edit: And its rock-encrusted right hand is actually resting on its other "hip bone". So from those two hands you can see the structure of the body going up. And no, I'm not saying it's a real body, but a rock body. Real or not is above my paygrade and above our atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've only been on this site for about a week now and when I say been on this site I mean this site has yet to be closed on my phone even for a minute and I do have to say Arken that what I've seen of your posts so far are extremely remarkable. I absolutely believe that there is or have once been life on Mars. May I ask where you get this photos from? It's possible that where ever you get them is a government manipulated site and I'm sure that they have even more compelling photos that they hide from the public, if so I wonder what else they really have? I absolutely believe that NASA or the entire government itself knows ALOT more then their really telling us. The messed up thing is that if their are no such thing as extraterrestrial beings then why do they have so much to hide? It definitely looks like a skeleton hand but even if it's not just the fact that the rock to the left has a perfect circle hole in the top is incredible., but it must be all natural right? Haha
edit on 2-1-2014 by chriskozz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, it seems that the ultimate fate of "Thing" has been clarified!
Sorry, I couldn't resist the opportunity and just had to get that one in there.

On a serious note, great post! The thought of life on Mars also fascinates me very much and threads like these are great food for thought

S&F!

edit on 2-1-2014 by Blastoff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks buddy.

Although as I mentioned, I don't believe the image you provided was anything out of the ordinary, I do believe there are relics left behind on Mars. And I do think they have been documented (and released on accident?) previously. I find Mars an interesting place, I'm even half way bent on the belief that it may actually be our "true home". We probably screwed Mars up something awful and that's why we left for Earth.

I don't necessarily believe in ancient aliens, but what if some of the stuff found (like those domes found in Russia) were/are part of our own ship that landed us here? Of course I'm going off the deep end, but it's fun to think about.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You must freak NASA out Arken. I'm sure they go over each released photo several times first, knowing that you will be examining them with your talented eye. It wouldn't surprise me if you get a letter from them someday offering you a well paying job (if you haven't already). A job that will, of course, swear you to secrecy about any findings you discover. I'm hoping you never accept that job. I think it is a hand.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They release these shots that deliberately knowing full well that folk like Rocky Ark on will find what they know to be rocks but may be perceived as more than just rocks.

I guess its all a game of rocks and Ark ons!

Rockypoopabye

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nice find, but I didn't see it as a hand. To me it looks like rock that was warn away by the wind but in a strange manner...that leads to the equally bizarre question though...why only there? and in that manner?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The ubove adress is rife with fraud and the people in there have commited acts of violance against others for fraud. Certain people who new Thomas Snelling was in there was trying to communicate from a distance who was kind natured towards hm to see why so much was happening on a level. The people in Keward just did not want anybody trying to find out what was going on. There was heaters in there from certian individuals from green lane avenu fraud. They on a spiritual level wanted to keep what was going on in Keward a secret. They wanted to attack anybody that was connected to Thomas Snelling as a kind person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join