It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt. Etna 2014

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This morning - Her Majesty - to the left...

...to the right.

Eyes Open

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

This morning I came across a news story covering Mt Etna Smoke rings, I went back looking for it but...

So I found these images instead:
Smoke rings

The ones you shared are the best!
Thanks

Not only is she talented, as the rings are rare, she is beautiful in the right light and conditions.

edit on 10-3-2014 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Don - Don't tell but really - I got the BIGGEST KICK out of getting those shots. It was the greatest. And it still just leaves me dumbstruck. A mountain - blowing smoke rings, lol. I know it shouldn't be all that to me but it is a wonderment!

I'll have a look at your link now - just wanted to thank you first!

So - here's a thanks - I've not posted this before.

peace

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

51 days into this 'episode' she's still at it.

Some color change today - massive amounts of steam and smoke all white - followed by a splurge of darker ash for nearly two hours - then back to all white.

This evening she's weeping lava - no more - no less.

Eyes Open

*Added note: My computer is acting up something fierce. I might be 'down' a few days. If so I'll still be following and trying to post but posts might be minus first hand pics. We'll see.

peace

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

See the EQ in Greece will have you rocking today.
About that last image; just at the peak of the collapsed area, above the black and brown. is that a little wisp of steam ?

A new vent ?

lots of eyes open

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

It sure looks like there's going to be a fall!
And - she's been putting out a lot more steam/smoke all day - the colors changing often as she expels some ash, then back to steam and smoke, etc.
I've not felt any EQ's but I'll go check the EQ's for Greece!
Thank you!
peace

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

OH NO!!!

Silo, I am praying for you. I pray that you will find some healing in what ever is bothering you.

Sending you light and love dear Gracie.

Please know that your ATS family will be here waiting with the light on when you are ready to return.

(p.s. I am of course assuming that BO and Silo would never play such a horrible prank as this on April Fool's Day.....)
edit on 1-4-2014 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wishing Gracie all the best and hope for a speedy remedy to whatever 'situation' is presenting in her life, I will miss your posts and look forward to your return. Take Care Gracie...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
My prayers and thoughts go out to you Silo.

I've been following your Etna threads for as long as they have been here on ATS. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, so whatever your problems are I hope you are of sound mind and health to get through them.

Many Blessing,

Peace,

Crappiekat

edit on 1-4-2014 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Please tell silo that although I don't pray, I will do my own thing for a positive outcome.

My parents church group are sending up prayers in England as are my wife's in South Africa, My wife has just gone off to say a special prayer as well.

Silo my heart goes out to you.

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Gracie, may the strength and resources you require come your way as quickly as possible.
Come back healthy and strong, my friend.

Olivine

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

[snip]

Whaaaaaattt! I appreciate you can't tell us more BO.....but I am very glad somebody is in contact with her. I will be praying for our dear friend Gracie, and I hope all will be resolved very soon.

I am in shock to be honest.
Protective rainbows to our Gracie
Jane
edit on 17/4/14 by masqua because: Edited quote

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Don't know Gracie as a person but followers her thread on etna last year and following this one. My best wishes to her I hope things get sorted. All the best from the UK, Gracie has had me addicted to etna and I want to plan a trip to visit it. All the best

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My prayers are with her also.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BO XIAN, I am at a loss for words.
Please pass on my warmest thoughts and prayers to our Gracie.
Thank you so much for being in contact with her and doing what you can during this difficult time.
Hugs to both of you,
Aft.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks BO for the update. You say you are unsure what to do to help on this situation but considering you are the Gracie is in contact with must mean she trusts you. Although this is a totally different scenario when my mother contracted cancer and we knew she didn't have a lot of time, just knowing we as a family were there for her it was a big deal for her that we were close. So I'm sure just being there for Gracie you are indeed helping, just by being there you are doing your best

As again all the best from me and I'm sure everyone here

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join