It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 things: CenturyLink "Prism" TV and posting new threads on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
so not only was it not simple or obvious to be able to post this thread but it was challenging. Now, im intelligent and i resorted to OLD tactics to be able to click a link to even be able to post this and that is "My ATS" and "New Thread" in case any others need help. This is about CenturyLink "Prism" TV new 'technology' TV; i just wanna express my opinion this isn't NEW or a new capability - what is new is the feature. this option been available long ago - start demanding more from your providers, damn! from all of any service providers.. internet, panties, socks, info, mascara, mobile...

We've all grown complacent; they should be providing us, with OVER-information. Now if you signed-up thru this ad, then bless your soul but the ads only allowed cuz of some spoiled #... do your research. I'm not mad at victims but if this is blocked, that is MY proof. otherwise, take its heed and go the extra mile..the extra step you can go for those trying to disprove fact from fiction, power from powerless, elite from nonelite. real talk, Powers That Be. To influence me... demand evidence, demand statistics that what we know to be reality really is.

Now, i gotta survive like the rest but not at cost of the rich and powerful - # that. if you truly deny ignorance and advocate power, then you'll join me.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

It's not entirely clear what your all worked up about. Obviously it's something to do with Century TV service or an ad of theirs or something. Not sure how that'd be political, and thus fit with this forum, so maybe I'm missing something. Clarify.
edit on 2/1/14 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Sounds more like a rant to me. What or who is "CenturyLink "Prism" TV new 'technology' TV"? It would help if you made these things clear.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

Your second line gives us great expectations as we all want to know the thoughts of the intelligent folks out there I ATS land. --Then you totally blow it.

I suppose we can blame hand-held electronics and spur-of-the-moment ideas for many of the shortcomings of decently conceived threads and even problems of spelling and punctuation we find on ATS in the last couple of years. I would rather blame simple sloppy thinking and an impatience for finalizing with a spellcheck than a startling new decline in general intelligence across the world. But you never know.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It would be easier to understand your thoughts it you would use your intelligence for proper sentence structure.

Capitols are important! Without them, you run the risk of not appearing very intelligent to some people.

Proof-reading before posting also helps.

edit on 40000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

RadiatorOfTheLight
so not only was it not simple or obvious to be able to post this thread but it was challenging. Now, im intelligent and i resorted to OLD tactics to be able to click a link to even be able to post this and that is "My ATS" and "New Thread" in case any others need help. This is about CenturyLink "Prism" TV new 'technology' TV; i just wanna express my opinion this isn't NEW or a new capability - what is new is the feature. this option been available long ago - start demanding more from your providers, damn! from all of any service providers.. internet, panties, socks, info, mascara, mobile...

We've all grown complacent; they should be providing us, with OVER-information. Now if you signed-up thru this ad, then bless your soul but the ads only allowed cuz of some spoiled #... do your research. I'm not mad at victims but if this is blocked, that is MY proof. otherwise, take its heed and go the extra mile..the extra step you can go for those trying to disprove fact from fiction, power from powerless, elite from nonelite. real talk, Powers That Be. To influence me... demand evidence, demand statistics that what we know to be reality really is.

Now, i gotta survive like the rest but not at cost of the rich and powerful - # that. if you truly deny ignorance and advocate power, then you'll join me.

I experience the same posting discrepancies too.

It doesn't equate nor matter now...there is no club to join?

FWIW; my cablebox resets itself every day. The co. keeps saying it's the box- I tell them it's their software- because it happens to every box in my house every day...

I program the dvr to do as I insert command to do- record a program; instead of doing that, it resets so all of the program guide sets to default/ to be announced...and nothing gets recorded.

Why do I endure this bs? Must be a glutton for punishment I am.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

nugget1
It would be easier to understand your thoughts it you would use your intelligence for proper sentence structure.

Capitols are important! Without them, you run the risk of not appearing very intelligent to some people.

Proof-reading before posting also helps.

edit on 40000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

Brah. I hate to do this to you, but it's too funny not to...

capitols are important, but not for the reasons you are getting to in your post. Capitals are equally important....

I agree, proof-reading is important...

Like I said, sorry.

top topics

join