It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein showed that there's a Collective Conscious

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by taketheredpill

two thumbs up man you're connecting some important dots here. Many people have profound mystical experiences while dying or on hallucinogens. I've had a few such experiences myself that gradually opened my consciousness to encompass and transcend everything eventually while only for a short while. However; the residual effects of those experiences have left me with easier access to knowing at times.

The slime mold experiment like the double slit experiment of quantum physics poses more questions than it answers if it answers any at all (perspective). From my experiences on different levels of consciousness starting on an atomic all the way up to universal and beyond I can tell you that everything possesses MIND and WILL. From an amoeba finding its way around a peatree dish to a star and any and all matter it all has a purpose driven desire and experiences the world around using whatever senses the god force has endowed upon it while always seeking harmony and homeostasis.

Everything is relative, there is no thing stand alone. The conscious desire of God was to have company due to feeling lonely. On the highest plane of "existence" there is Christ consciousness which is observed as a sphere of pure white light and orbiting around it similarly to Saturn's rings are SHARDS (Like broken Glass) of pure energy light particles glowing and pulsing radiant energy same as the sphere. After transcending this plane there becomes nothing, one is all alone and in fact one doesn't even seem to exist as if there isn't even ONE. There is a deadness, a quiet like nothing you could imagine. Then, one's mental visions return suddenly, and reappear from nothing like a hologram and you then realize all of the universe is your projection, that everything that has ever happened to you that you willed it, asked for it, wanted it. That you create what you want to dream, that you want to feel sadness, joy and misery equally fully. That you are eternal, infinite all knowing. And it feels amazing, you can move a star at your behest, change the colors of the street lights, set off every car alarm in the neighborhood. And it feels sad. Sad to know what you are, that you are alone, that this is just an illusion. And that you always wiill be.. forever and ever and there is no one to save you, no one can kill you and no one else is there to hear you. All there is, is you.

On the spirtual or mental plane( My ego is still young 23) I encountered an entity that many would call Satan. He was a sharp looking black man with a nice fade and short curly hair in a shimmering black business suit smoking a cigar in a huge hall with a checker patterned black and white floor. He showed me my various existences in other worlds/universes. I had a feeling like I known him forever. A lot of this was filled with tragedy. He showed me all the riches I ever could dream of some of the most amazingly cool and beautiful things that far transcend all the riches of this world. We came at last to some golden gates. Everything in these scenes was more fiery, more intense and brighter than anything of this world. His eyes burned red with fire but i was not afraid of him at all. But at these gates which were to me the gates of heaven and I could see paradise within (which was empty fyi there wasn't anyone there) he said "WE HAD A DEAL." Then my visions instantly changed to scary things. Rag dolls that oozed black blood and primitive weapons like axes and dark lines crawling through my vision. I stopped wanting to see it and it went away and that is when I saw the Ginormous sphere of pulsing white light.

Interestingly enough when the devil was showing me visions I saw Chris brown as a half red REPTILIAN demon like entity (it was like i could see beneath his skin) as well as a few other actors that aren't famous enough for me to know their names. I also recall seeing a futuristic planet with huge skyscrapers like new york except they looked metallic and were different colors like blue and red and shaped kind of like space rockets. On this planet they had transforming cars like the batmobile looking from the new movies that could fly and tv screens that had nothing solid to them and seemed to hover in the air and unlike projection screens the picture didnt reflect off the wall it. The image just stood by itself in thin air razor thin like you could walk around it or through it. The picture clarity of the movies was suuuuperb the sound was penetrating deep inside you like you were there when they filmed transformers.

And I saw the future developing through the many stages of cycles and each cycle spinning another cycle from itself like an exponentially growing quadratic equation in patterns and revolutions however. I saw the next best thing happening continually like this until everything reached an apex and at this point saw a golden flash appear off the apex of the cycle in my mind and then it was time for the cycle to begin finishing its circular revolution and RETURN to where it all BEGAN. I saw where my location was in this cycle and it was near maybe about 15-20 degrees from the peak or apex of the cycle where the golden flash had occurred.

If anyone has some stuff they'd like me to expand upon I'm sure I can remember more. It was a super enlightening experience that has allowed me to overcome all of my fears

I also encountered another entity that looked kind of like a NORDIC HE MAN
Words, symbols, gender, masonic history and the bible all came into clear focus.
I saw myself as a father disciplining a teenage son
A troublemaker in some futuristic police state being asked why I did something by a detective type who knew me personally(it was bad)
A Paul Walker looking guy in a badass silver whip looking at myself on a sunny day along a strip with palm trees in the side view mirror smirking
and more I'm sure

There was a general feeling that the older generations of people (or whatever race there's more than humans but they are similar) hold on to controlling things (like politics or businesses) far too long and in extreme instead of allowing the newer generations take over control as if they're too scared to let that happen and it creates serious problems and unnecessary misery.

On different planes there are different forces. Duality is HUGE on this one
I also noticed that as things become more complex and cooler they become more challenging and difficult and that simple things a lot of the time are easier, more relaxing and pleasing
I can sometimes read people like a red blood cell recognizes a white blood cells function in the body and understand everything in their nature as it relates

Most profound was my experience that I could be any creature, organism or the like at any point in time of the cyclic universe whenever i wanted like I could just leave this meat suit whenever I wanted but I felt as if I was exactly where I wanted to Be.

Pretty much thats my wild now told experience of spirituality and god

Namaste

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Can I ask what enabled you to have this experience? Was it what I was discussing in my post or meditation that enabled you to experience this other plane of existence? Thanks for sharing what must have been a surreal experience for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by taketheredpill

Meditation on a small dose of L

Ask and ye shall receive

I once had a buddhist teacher in 7th grade that taught me how to meditate
He guided my mind to the place I would later discover for myself about ten years later

When the time is right and you've made steps to "raise" your level of being the circumstances
in your life will bring you to self-actualization and higher

You have to strongly desire to be better and learn to be objective and 3D in your perspective
Most people are 1D. They go to work and watch tv drinking a beer and that's cool with them
2D people are your police, priests, politicians etc that are polarized in their views and seek to control and manipulate

Jesus was an advanced 3D individual able to see this plane for what it is
These type of people run the world for better or for self interest and base their understanding on what they know to be true no just what some idol tells them

You have a cool paragraph under your post I enjoyed it

edit on 4-1-2014 by MOSTwanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That paragraph was a quote from an amazingly profound man...heres what Wikipedia say about him...

William Melvin "Bill" Hicks (December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994) was an American stand-up comedian, social critic, satirist and musician. His material, encompassing a wide range of social issues as well as religion, politics, and philosophy, was controversial, and often steeped in dark comedy. He criticized consumerism, superficiality, mediocrity, and banality within the media and popular culture, which he characterized as oppressive tools of the ruling class that "keep people stupid and apathetic"

Without a doubt, the most insightful, hilarious and gut wrenchingly honest comedian to have ever lived. The world is worse without him.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

The most mysterious thing to me isn't the capabilities of the human subconscious and collective unconscious but the creation of the earth.

The physical, and the nonphysical.

In order to compromise we like to think it is all physical. But, when you have a design of the moon going around a planet and having a pull on the planet as in the case of earth, you can see that the physical is created in a way that is a neccesity for the nonphysical to have something physical. That doesn't justify a physical world but just the opposite.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

King3x
reply to post by CretumOrbis

What an interesting take on solipsism, I've never heard of this particular variant.

Is this of your own thinking, or an academically accepted (by a professional philosopher) view on solipsism?

Solipsism is not a philosophy, it's a concept on which philosophies are built. My first comment was an attempt at a broad generalization of solipsist philosophies in practice. Missing from that was that we usually have a great sense of humor, like Bill Hicks, mentioned above. And just to emphasize that point:

Famous Einstein Pic

The last line is all me, apparently. The original though was actually:

"If you exist now, then you have always existed and always will."

My life's journey has been to find the logic that led to that conclusion, and how the effect preceded the cause. Of course, if you accept that there is only one consciousness, the answer is pretty clear.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Kashai
reply to post by Wisdomer

If God destroyed mankind in Noah's flood and Noah's family were the only survivors. This would result in tremendous genetic abnormalities that would rival anything related, that was offered in the Holy Bible.

A generic context to religion presents that God offered knowledge to all ancient cultures.

Any thoughts?

The separation of religion, masks the one thing there religious books teach.

I believe that Noah like Jesus was a state of consciousness. Many things in the bible are metaphorical, I'm good to make a thread one day soon. Jesus, God and an the holy spirit. Divine trinity right? Third eye, 3 musketeers, 3 billy goats, 3 bags of wool, 3 wise men.

Genesis Chapter 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

This quote is about collective consciousness.

It speaks no more on giants, but that is because many things have been band from the bible, there is a book that is missing before genesis that tells of the true story of creation, but before earth was made, god made another one, which #ed up, so as it says all the creatures of the earth both man and beast, everything wishs that things would be destroyed and because of the power the mind holds to attraction/karma/higher power, it did.

Book of Enoch: www.sacred-texts.com...

I don't believe the ark was a boat, maybe ship in the sky, like a advance city floating within earths magnetic field, or a place in the astral where you can manipulate matter, so he created everything within a certain area of the astral, it could just be a boat, but most things are metaphorical and it was a while back I red and discovered myself that eve is just Adams temptation to think, eat off the tree of knowledge.

I would call myself if any religion Hermetic and I would say I was born one, I learnt mental transmutation before I read the Kybalion to remove head aches, and pains by becoming aware of them accepting them, I can make it feel like im moving my brain around, hick up only once, iv shifted my consciousness to my etheric body consciously by accident before/astral projected, indeed I am a conscious child but still that's just child play. Even so I already had many perceptions and philosophies that correlate with there's, whenever I read it just correlates, iv read The Divine Pymander of Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus. Both books teach what all other religious books teach, just in different way like the rest.

The Hermetics had masters of mind over matter, and they taught that, the bible was written from the kabbalah, because the kabbalah is the key and once read, then you can understand in a truer light bible.

Also here's a link to an experiment they conducted to see if consciousness was a collective and it was proved so.
This isn't the experiment I was looking for but basically, they did this all over the world secretly but with more people, just for understanding sake iv put 10.
They put 10 people in a room, give them a picture to look at with over 200 hidden faces in it, you know one of those all mashed together one, anyways they find 23 faces say, change city and put another 10 in, they find 40 faces, another 10, 56 faces, another 10, 150 faces.

They did this only about 7 times with almost 20-30 people each time.
I believe consciousness is connected because everyone is waking up and starting to learn. I mean a lot of people carry bits of esoteric knowledge, give it 20 years for it to be the majority, it is always been supressed though.
www.youtube.com...

I think too much man.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisdomer

No man you're really onto something there and by the way I found myself studying hermetism on the outset of my journey a couple years ago.

Anyway I can tell you what keeps the universe ever expanding, new and changing is the collective conscious that stores data to learn from and project ever different combinations of possibilities keeping us entertained and on our toes for eternity. We are really not anywhere, but that's not okay with us so we project that we are somewhere because that's more comfortable. There's not even ONE lol but we are all one in nothing. Sometimes I'll be going grocery shopping or sweeping some dirt off the floor and I'll have this ecstatic feeling to know I am and feel free to do anything I choose

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Wow that snippet from 'The World as I See It' rang so true with me. I was not aware he had conceived such philosophical concepts.
edit on 5-1-2014 by 3asya5pi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wait...he never mentions anything about a collective consciousness, nor anything of Plato, nor anything of mysticism.

Are you sure you read it right?

edit on 5-1-2014 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

it just so happens that Noah was Immaculately conceived so his genealogy was probably pretty pure from defects. I heard he had red hair and blue eyes too. thought that was interesting. and instead of two of each animal on the ark why not dna samples? much more plausible

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

3asya5pi3
Wow that snippet from 'The World as I See It' rang so true with me. I was not aware he had conceived such philosophical concepts.
edit on 5-1-2014 by 3asya5pi3 because: (no reason given)

Good points. Here's another quote:

“The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenetrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties – this knowledge, this feeling … that is the core of the true religious sentiment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself among profoundly religious men.”

Like I said, I believe he was a mystic freethinker. He didn't accept organized religion whether it was Judaism or Scientism. I see scientism as a denomination of atheism.

This is why Einstein said imagination was more important than knowledge. He was saying knowledge can put peoples minds into a prison of current understanding. Imagination allows you to think past current understanding.

Imagination allows you to ask is non locality related to consciousness and a Quantum Mind. Scientism scoffs at you for having the audacity to even ask the question.

Imagination allows you to ask is intelligence found in the process of transcription, translation and regulation of proteins. Scientism scoffs at you for having the audacity to even ask the question.

Imagination allows you to ask is consciousness a fundamental property of reality. Scientism scoffs at you for even asking the question because consciousness MUST be an emergent property of the material brain even though there isn't any evidence to support this notion.

Einstein saw individualism and ego in conflict with the mystery and harmony of the universe. The universe is an interconnected whole so individual death is just an illusion. This is why he wrote the distinction between past, present and future is a persistent illusion when writing to his friends family after he died.
edit on 6-1-2014 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Take one family and populate the earth with that family it really makes no difference how genetically superior you may think they might be.

There would be soooo many defects in children and there children an so on.

The effect is to generate a bunch of deformed idiots.

In so far as animals the same applies, two of each presents no way on Gods green earth, that any of those animals would have survived as a species is impossible.

It makes much more sense to consider that while there was issues related to unfavorable mutations, like the Giant, David faced in the Holy Bible?

A much larger amount of people survived.

Like all the other great works there are inconsistencies in the Holy Bible. Even in relation to Psalm 137:9 we observe an apparent inconsistency between killing one's enemies children and what would happen in contemporary society if one did something like that.

"Genetically Perfect" in the Bible does not mean one can reproduce with the equivalent to ones genetic sisters, or first cousin????

I mean do you actually believe that God permitted what is essentially incest because everyone else was evil????

Further

Any thoughts?

PS: Here are the Headlines: God Orders Flood and Authorizes Incest.

edit on 6-1-2014 by Kashai because: Added content and edit

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Like someone said before, it's all metaphorical. Add that to the language barriers and a very small localized section of the planet these people were able to experience and you can see why the bible is so strange and outlandish. There are grains of truth everywhere, however the the proper mental sieve is required to decipher the codes. People miss what's right in front of them all the time, fail to see the interconnectedness, refuse to think for themselves due to laziness, and assume assume assume they know everything they need to already when all their knowledge comes from crooked sources analyzed ignorantly and "sinfully" (feelings of unworthiness). There is no sin, right or wrong, up or down. All Is an illusion and the energy you choose to manifest becomes destiny

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I completely agree in the theory of collective consciousness as put forth by Jung. His disescription of his own near death experience is interesting. The archetypes he describes in his experience are compelling. His work on the topic synchronicity is amazing, although he was ridiculed for it being pseudo science, he probably touched on things our great - grandchildren's generation will discover. And he will be recognized as being the fore father of that science.

Synchronicity pre- supposes that things that seem like consequence are actually related. I have full confidence that when the method is available this will be proven.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Kashai
Any thoughts?

yes, when you look at this in an Intervention Theory perspective it all makes perfect sense.

this is from Sitchin's The Lost Book Of Enki, "Enki dreamed Galzu spoke "'Into your hands Fate take, for the Earthlings the Earth inherit. Summon your son Ziusudra, without breaking the oath [swearing not to tell humans] to him the coming calamity reveal. A boat that the watery avalanche can withstand, a submersible one, to build him tell, the likes of which on this tablet to you I am showing. Let him in it save himself and his kinfolk and the seed of all that is useful, be it plant or animal, also take. That is the will of the Creator of All"

www.enkispeaks.com...

the italics is mine to point out how he got all the living things on the SUBMERSIBLE ship. Doesn't it make more sense that dna was stored and not the actual physical animals and plants?

and it's interesting to note that even THEY talk about a "Creator of All".

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Great post OP! Thanks for sharing.

S&F

Rev

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics