It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirage Men is out.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My sincere apologies guys. I thought the film had been released to Youtube for distribution.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Nice job on getting it out there and the conversation flowing.
S&F.
figured out how to interact with "Trickster" yet?
keep me posted on your reserch & good luck with "contact" if you find a method,
poke it with a stick
(try the astral, the 'ol oobe)

"high liminal strangeness" i'm looking forward to hearing your results.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

1ofthe9
My sincere apologies guys. I thought the film had been released to Youtube for distribution.

HEY! we're pioneers!!

you don't have to apologize. it's back up for now on disclose.TV

GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN FOLKS

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

stealthyaroura
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Nice job on getting it out there and the conversation flowing.
S&F.
figured out how to interact with "Trickster" yet?
keep me posted on your reserch & good luck with "contact" if you find a method,
poke it with a stick
(try the astral, the 'ol oobe)

"high liminal strangeness" i'm looking forward to hearing your results.

I have a couple of ideas floating around. Mostly I'm stymied by the equipment I'd need, the technical skills, and the whole 'psychic backlash' thing. There are some potential methods of following in the footsteps of Jacque Vallee with regards to interfacing with the control system 'upstream' - there is much that can be learned and applied from the information security guys in this area (hint: side-channel attacks).

The Robert Munroe OOBE stuff could be promising, and I think it can be improved on through the use of technology. The problem is that I'm absolutely terrible at dream recall and stuff - I haven't had much success even inducing a lucid dream, let alone a OOBE.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My response to this premise is even if the US government was pushing the UFO story as a cover, it doesn't even come close to explaining the global nature of the phenomenon. And even with the advanced tech the US government may have been working on, there's only so advanced it's gonna be. Unless the government's able to defy the known laws of physics and aeronautics that would explain what some of these crafts are supposedly doing, the sizes of some of these crafts, the speeds, etc.

Nor do I believe that foreign intelligence would be duped by this story all this time. Maybe initially, but eventually, they'd figure out the US is full of you-know-what.

Ultimately, if 95% of UFO sightings are explained by top secret military tech, that 5% is all that matters.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LocalGenius

Okay, good documentary. Excellent in fact. Thanks for re-posting.

The govt disinfo is both real (and false) and infuriating on several levels, the most obvious is the patronizing manner certain govt officials adopt when dealing with the "average" citizens.

The govt disinfo does a beautiful job of murking it all up, though... so possible mission accomplished... in one sense.

In another sense, the Soviets couldn't have done a better job sowing mistrust in our own govt. What could be so important that the govt was/is willing to alienate its' own people over?

What I, personally, think I know is that some manner of an alien presence is present on Earth. I postulate this not only on much past data, but a family member who saw orange lights doing aerodynamically impossible maneuvers in the Nevada sky in the early 1950's. He was a Lt. Colonel in the U.S.A.F. and stated, flat out, there was no way they were ours. Add oodles of other accounts and a picture that, initially, it wasn't all black ops tech being tested emerges.

So why the disinfo effort? Having a cover story for testing tech doesn't cover it... but is certainly a happy coincidental use.

Then why? That's the big question. It's been hinted at that we (the public) couldn't handle it. That the BIG SECRET is so mind bending and terrible that we are better off not knowing, even if we lose all faith in our leaders and their obvious b.s.

We are cattle? Created equivalent slave chickens... souls in bondage to feed our masters? This has been whispered about and even cross corresponded, to a certain extent, by a few psychics and esoteric "experts."

It might panic the average guy immersed in a comfy world view, but to us who've been conditioned in pop culture and sci-fi of the last few decades, no weirder than many other possibilities. Again... mission accomplished? Population acclimatized to terrible overlords?

Dunno, but simply being observed by only higher minded astronauts wouldn't deserve such effort at masking, imo. A nervous govt not wanting to appear ineffectual or keeping mum in hopes of acquiring more free high tech has some merit, but falls short of the efforts depicted in this doc.

I smugly think I can handle even the most out-there, horrid scenario... or that with others that consider us property, there might be still others who are nice and would help us, if such were the case.

It's a very confusing maze and the only thing I'm semi-comfy about stating is that there sure as heck seems to be validity in the UFO phenom and that some intelligence is toying with us. I'd really love to know the whys... I think.
edit on 1/2/2014 by Baddogma because: grammar (one I caught)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I think you are asking the right questions.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the possibility of "a nervous govt not wanting to appear ineffectual" though. It's not just that they might appear ineffectual, I suspect that it's because they actually are. And worse than that, they're also ignorant. There is nothing more terrifying that not knowing. Especially to those in power.

Why would a government want the people to believe they have reverse engineered alien craft? Why would they want people to believe they are working with alien civilizations?

Disinformation is created to lead targets down wrong paths, to ask the wrong questions, to believe the wrong things. While people are busy asking what the government knows, believing massive conspiracies that leads them down rabbit holes that distract them for decades, people aren't asking what the government doesn't know.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

LocalGenius

ktmadhouse
Hi, does anybody know where i can find this film it has peeked my interest now and i feel i need to now see it ha. thanks.

Video is here!

Probably wont be much longer get it while it lasts

Bravo!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vbstrvct

"Governments keep UFOs secret so as not to appear ineffectual."

That is a far more reassuring possibility and one I usually gravitate towards... and a smidge more likely to be true, though the sheer effort involved in spinning the b.s. still has me doubting.

Most govt folks I've known (many in the armed forces, rather than bureaucratic) are competent, honorable and service oriented. Playing such head games with their fellow citizens is psychopathic and I'd hope there was a more "protective" reason.

Still bumbling around the maze.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I don't necessarily disagree with you regarding the people in government, especially about being competent and service oriented, but I think you are overestimating how many people are probably in the loop.

If you read for example "Inside The Real Area 51: The Secret History of Wright-Patterson" by Tom Carey and Don Schmitt, they document many examples of high level officials, including base commanders of Wright-Patt where supposed sensitive materials were/are housed, being denied access to the information and even to areas of their base.

I doubt that even people like Doty, who was apparently in charge of a disinformation operation targeting the UFO community, was privy to what the government really actually knows. Doty was following orders, and that's what most government agents do. And when you don't know the truth, those who do can convince you to do things based on made up pretexts and reasons that appeal and ring truth to you.

They convinced Bennewitz by appealing to his patriotism, and telling him he was on to something and his work was important. He believed it, and ended up, unknowingly, spreading disinformation. I think they employ those tactics on their own people as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Totally worth watching it, even if it once again doesn't proof anything for certain. All the little and big bits help

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The film will be released in North America in March 2014 by Random Media.
www.randommedia.com...
edit on 3-1-2014 by SpectralCzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
awww i wanna watch i wanna watch!!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

sh sh sh quiet, don't tell know body

the nwo alien spys are sleeping...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Suspect Sky, 1997, overnight am radio talk:

Part of the 'Mirage' or a seriously emphatic disclosure from a man running scared?
OP, your video is gone. Why... Censorship or Profit?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

BurbGirl378
Suspect Sky, 1997, overnight am radio talk:

Part of the 'Mirage' or a seriously emphatic disclosure from a man running scared?

Or just a joke by someone that later admitted doing it for a laugh, in a call that has been repeatedly posted on ATS and elsewhere?

(This is actually rather relevant to the "Mirage Men" video/book, since one of my problems with the book is that it seems to discount too easily the idea that some of those mentioned in the book weren't motivated simply by a desire to have a laugh at the expense of other people or for financial gain. In particular, information sourced from Bill Moore seems to be accepted to a surprising degree in the "Mirage Men" book/documentary and, for that matter, in Greg Bishop's book "Project Beta" - both books I'd nonetheless highly recommend as very entertaining stories).

OP, your video is gone. Why... Censorship or Profit?

As I mentioned above, the video was on Youtube without the permission of the copyright holder. Random Media plan to make the video available in the Spring.

edit on 3-1-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

THE REQUESTED MEDIA DOES NOT EXIST...
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Geez, one has to be quick out here in CyberSpace! It's already pulled from Disclose.tv.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For those who missed it…don’t fret, it’s got good stuff, but it isn’t really that great, here is similar info:
www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

in a call that has been repeatedly posted on ATS and elsewhere?

I took me two hours last night to capture, edit, upload, and post that video last night that you claim is 'just a joke' and has been posted all over the internet.

Why is it every time you ask an Air Force Vet about UFO's they immediately change the subject to God? I sat at the car wash with an Air Force Vet for an hour while his Bike was being detailed and my Car was having an interior clean. All he would talk about was faith and god when I asked him about UFO's. Another time I was at a picnic with different Air Force Vet, and when I asked him about UFO's the most I got out of him was, "I'll always have my faith." Could it be that they see this stuff out there and it scares 'em back to Jesus?

edit on 3-1-2014 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/4/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

(post by JadeStar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join