It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirage Men is out.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RoloD

That may be. Then I will dig up the site that Quoted Doty saying it was legit. I must have misread it.

Here Doty makes positive statement of confirmation of much of Serpo.
He does express differences on certain details.

Of course he may have changed his mind later and stated otherwise.

Here it is:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

That was the core story as presented by Mr. Anonymous in a sequence of eleven major releases of information to date, all so far via Victor Martinez. Readers can go HERE and read the archive of the entire release, accompanied by further analysis from many different people. In this rest of this article, I’ll offer my personal analysis of the initial contact made by Mr. Anonymous, and of the information released by him. In early 1979, after arriving at Kirtland Air Force Base as a young special agent with AFOSI, I was assigned to the counterintelligence division of AFOSI District 17. I was briefed into a special compartmented program. This program dealt with United States government involvement with extraterrestrial biological entities. During my initial briefing I was given the complete background of our government’s involvement with EBEs. This background included information on the Roswell incident, which did indeed state that two crash sites were found. The first crash site was located southeast of Corona and the second site was found south of Datil. Basically, this was exactly the same information that Mr. Anonymous released. Other details about the location of the bodies and the site where the live entity was discovered were also mentioned. I learned these details in 1979 and can confirm that Mr. Anonymous did indeed state information that was previously unknown to the public. The fact that the bodies were taken to Los Alamos and that Sandia Base handled the second site were not known publicly in the past. This information is quite correct. During a briefing in 1984 I read a document which mentioned an exchange program between an alien race and twelve U.S. military personnel. The briefing did not mention any specific details of the exchange program, but it did refer to the program lasting from 1965 to 1978. I tried to obtain more information during a Pentagon briefing in 1985, but I was told I didn’t have the proper clearance for that information. I retired in 1988 and with one exception, I never learned anything further about the subject until very recently. In 1991 during a retirement party for a AFOSI friend, I had a conversation with Colonel Jack Casey, retired Air Force Intelligence. I specifically asked Colonel Casey about the exchange program I’d heard about. With a look of surprise, Colonel Casey looked around as if to make sure no one was listening and then led me outside to a patio. Colonel Casey then went on to give me a short briefing about the exchange program. He told me the following: In 1965, twelve U.S. military men were placed on an extraterrestrial spacecraft and flew to an alien planet some 40 light years away. The exchange program lasted until 1978 when the team returned. Some of the twelve died on the alien planet and by 1991, when I was given this information, some had died since. The final briefing of the returnees is still classified. Note: all the team members are now dead, the last surviving until 2002. Again, this was exactly what Mr. Anonymous has described. That was all the information Colonel Casey would or could provide. I did try over the years to obtain more information, but no one, not even the retired intelligence officers I knew, had any further data they possessed or were willing to share. Then in late 2005, 14 years later, Mr. Anonymous made the stunning release being discussed here. Although much of the information correlates closely with what I’ve heard elsewhere, I do have a few concerns both regarding the method used by Mr. Anonymous in his initial release, and also regarding some of the information itself. First, I’d personally have preferred Mr. Anonymous to have chosen a different medium for his release; he could perhaps have used a more open source. Although I have nothing but praise for Victor Martinez and his email forum, I think Mr. Anonymous could have chosen a widely recognized news medium, such as CNN, Fox, or the like, which would have given him more credibility and instant access to a much wider public. If Mr. Anonymous wishes the information to be released broadly, then in my opinion what would work best would be for him to go to such an open source and make all the information available at one time. I don’t actually know the exact reasons why he chose instead to release his information via Victor Martinez. Secondly, there are some apparent anomalies in the information that has been released to date. Many former intelligence officers have come forward after Mr. Anonymous made his initial release, and pointed out what they claimed were errors in some of the data.

In conclusion, it seems to me that while there are some discrepancies in detail, there’s a persuasively broad measure of agreement that such a project actually existed, and there are good reasons for us to suspend our disbelief. I earnestly hope that by the time this edition of the magazine is published we may have heard more from Mr. Anonymous, and that his important revelations will continue well into 2006

edit on 11-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

vbstrvct
Probably in contrast to what others believe, I actually think "The Aviary" were just an informal group of people who were/are interested in the UFO phenomenon and exchanged ideas and information, in hopes of finding out "the truth." Kind of like if some of us in this thread communicated in private about our interest in UFOs, exchanged ideas and information, evaluated information and stories put out by others, someone might refer to us, as per FelixB's suggestion, the "Mirage Men Collective."

Yeah, the moniker Aviary, to me, is just a "placeholder" or subject identifier of sorts rather than a group.

Just a select few--those bound together for decades--that continually seem to have a hand in the topics discussed here are the individuals that interest me.

As far as Doty and Serpo, some here may not realize that Doty's email address was nailed by Stephen Broadbent of Reality Uncovered as the originator of the "Mr. Anonymous" series of communications that was disseminating the "leaks." More details of that are in Mirage Men book & film. The same IP--Doty's--was also the source of a number of various "identities." Get your copy of Mirage Men today if you haven't already. Kindle version is a steal.

Glad to see FelixB back! Special thanks to our guest, RoloD, for participating. Thanks to vbstrvct for tons of good info and commentary to. And of course our host, 1o9.

Mirage Men: An Adventure into Paranoia, Espionage, Psychological Warfare, and UFOs

edit on 11-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In the following posts, we'll look at Dr Jacques Vallee's journal Forbidden Science II spanning the years 1970 - 1979. Covering a wide-range of life experience, science, UFO research, PSI phenomenon, the birth of the internet, and Jacques' introduction to the spooky world of the intelligence apparatus. Including his first meeting with Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and their subsequent friendship.

Dr. Jacques Vallee

Throughout this time period, Kit seems to remain--at least in his conversations with Vallee--a skeptic in regards Ufology and the idea that we're being visited by extraterrestrials.

On the other hand, Kit does show an interest in esoteric subjects such as Witchcraft and scientific belief in the validity of PSI phenomenon. Now, let's review part of the statement Kit made in Mirage Men:

"In a country that has a large, educated population there is a large subset of individuals who suffer from what's called paraphrenia. Paraphrenia is a form of mental illness that doesn't interfere with your everyday life.

It means that you can have a delusion and not be crazy, a delusion that you can confine and control. Many of us have one corner of the mind that is delusional - I bet you that I do.

Welcome to the club, Doc. I bet you do too.

Dr. Christopher Canfield Green

In life we always start at beginnings, but in cyber-space one can start anywhere that works, and here we'll look at a few paragraphs from the epilogue of FB II:

I have not emerged from this experience with much respect for the Intelligence officials I have met, in the United States or Europe.

While many are men and women of undoubted loyalty and integrity, and while they deserve full credit (alongside their equally committed adversaries in other countries) for saving us from the catastrophe of a nuclear exchange between East and West for over half a century, their performance in the manipulation of science in general, and of the belief in the paranormal in particular, has been shady, deceitful and ultimately harmful to the development of advanced technology.

While the belief in UFOs presents a convenient cover for occasional crashes of classified prototypes, unethical medical experiments or psychological operations designed to fool enemies, much damage has been done to good research in the process.

It is difficult for a scientist who is used to the culture of open criticism and honest exchange of data to feel respect for the methods of shadowy agents who invade your personal life, listen to your phone calls, open your mail, interrogate your kids in your absence and feed you false information, all in the name of some supposed higher duty to the security of the nation they claim to serve.

In my limited contacts with the agencies involved, I have met some of the brightest people I will ever know in this life, and some of the most despicable and sometimes crazy characters.

There was very little between these two extremes.

Forbidden Science II

UFO disinfo as a cover for, "unethical medical experiments?" That's kind of disturbing. I wonder what those could be?

There's also the suggestion that Jacques--and family--might have experienced some rather intimidating experiences.

We'll continue further and let Doc Jock have his say, but we're also gonna put him under the magnifying class here in a bit and apply a little heat to his tail (tale)…I'm going somewhere with this--if there's enough interest--so stick around.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In this post we'll follow along as Jacques meets Kit Green and we'll also note as topics of interest to this thread, entries that touch on spooky intelligence games, information systems, crisis simulation games on computer networks, and myth as shaper of reality.

Hal Puthoff has finished reading Challenge to Science. I showed him my catalogue; we discussed his Washington contacts.

The risk in approaching them is to get caught in weird games; I will have to stay on my guard. The potential benefit: understanding their role in the undercurrent, their view of the problem…

Weird games? Intelligence guys don't play weird games do they?

We'll see how the rabbit hole worked out for Dr. Vallee later, but we'll pick back up in his conversation with Hal Puthoff, and a subsequent visit with the late British Ufologist Gordon Creighton. Take special note here as the following is, imo, very important and will come into play as we move along:

““Back in 1961 I published a science-fiction novel in which I imagined luminous spheres going through walls. Now Geller and Vaughan are seeing such spheres. The following year I published another novel in which the world became twisted when a young scientist watched his spoon bending in front of his eyes, now Uri is doing the same thing in your lab…

I hope he doesn't share those thoughts with anyone who might play games with narratives. Don't Do It, Jacques! Oy...what you want to bet that he does?

Gordon Creighton, BUFORA, Flying Saucer Review

….Gordon Creighton thinks that witnesses are out of their bodies at the time of the event, hence the similarity with occult traditions. I told him that Passport to Magonia was being misunderstood by Americans, who seem unable to grasp the mythic power of the phenomenon, beyond its physical reality. ““People misunderstand the word myth””, he said. ““They think of a myth as something that isn't true. They can't understand that, on to contrary, a myth is that which is truer than truth.”…

And now, Alice, the rabbit hole:

…When our conversation returned to the undercurrent and the activities of the government, Hal insisted it was time for me to meet his spooky friends. ““I'm ready, if they mean business. Where are they hiding?””…““They're getting nowhere,”” Hal said in frustration... ““They have no concept of the Magonia angle; they still see the topic in terms of extraterrestrial technology, propulsion systems, space hardware.”..

…Hal's contact is a boyish fellow, Dr. Christopher Green nicknamed Kit, a dynamic bespectacled young man of medium build with alert brown eyes. He holds a doctorate in biology, exudes optimism and refreshing humor…

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green

…I had lunch with Pat Price and Hal Puthoff. A temporary clearance is being setup to enable me to visit Kit Green next month in hopes to better understand the chessboard. Oddly enough, in this situation, it is the individual researcher who is in the best position to gain an understanding. As I extend my contacts in Washington it is that precious freedom that I must preserve above everything else…

Jacques Vallee, unlike Al Gore, really did help bring the internet into existence, from his early days at Stanford to his seminal work for ARPA--precursor to DARPA--on the then called, ARPANET.

The Planning Network (PLANET) was the first ARPANET chat system, predating the Internet. PLANET was invented by Jacques Vallee, Roy Amara, Robert Johansen, and others from the Institute of the Future in 1973.

It was the first chat program designed for the ARPANET, and enabled anybody on the network to log into the system. PLANET was used in a series of evaluation studies, and had a considerable influence on those that used it and later research.

www.livinginternet.com...

He did a lot more than that, but that gives an idea of Vallee being there from square one. Now, Ft. Meade and games:

I spent two fine hours in the office of Tom Belden, a legendary analyst at the Institute for Defense Analyses. He came to pick me up in Kit's office and said with a chuckle, as he guided me down the wide corridors of the CIA at Langley, ““Do you realize that I have to use this bloody Agency as my cover?”

...The day was spent training NSA analysts at Fort Meade. There was a funny moment: sitting at a classified terminal to demonstrate Planet over the Arpanet…

…He told me stories about the early use of conferencing in the Intelligence community. We discussed crisis simulation games on computer networks, a subject on which I was eager to have his wisdom. He explained why multilingual computer conferences should use interpreters rather than translators, and told me about the ingenious research games he had invented to create standardized conflict simulations within dispersed groups…

…Kit came over for a long talk about Lopez Rega, the cults of California and my theories of control systems.

In the second-to-the-last-paragraph above I've emphasized some key terms: Intelligence community, and Belden remarking on. "ingenious research games he had invented to create standardized conflict simulations within dispersed groups."

At this point let's keep in mind Kit Green's interest in Jacques' "control system" theories and also Vallee's suspicion that his early Sci-Fi work might have affected reality. Whether that's true or not, such is the impact such observations made on Vallee and his "Control System" theory.

I have another wager: What you wanna bet some birdies are gonna test-drive Jacques' theories and attempt to shape reality--or society--in some form or fashion with some sophisticated mythologies?

Forbidden Science II

edit on 11-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well fellow readers, hold on to your hats. We're progressing into something few people have been keeping an eye on.

Also I should mention that Gordon Creighton was of the demonological school. The GUT, you might want to throw some stuff on the weird deaths up. Forbidden Science II, for some reason I can't explain, is one of the most unnerving UFOlogical tomes I have ever read. Something very weird was going on there, and I just plain do not know what to make of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I apologize for posting this again, but CardDown sent me some material that I wanna address here soon and motivated me to be more specific about some of the theories that have been expressed here. In light of the above two posts let's review the following:

In the following article by investigative journalist Gus Russo titled Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist? we find some interesting information pertaining to our subject from a fellow called by the pseudonym, "Jim" who has been identified by various researchers as Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green---Jacques Vallee's longtime friend and professional collaborator.

Then there is Jim, whose professional history in the subject goes back to his personal involvement in the Stargate project in the 1970’s and as a participant in the legendary “Working Group” meetings in the eighties. As one of the intel community’s most senior medical analysts, Jim frequently communicates with UFOlogists.

Chris Iverson believes that Tom and Jim clearly have differing agendas, noting, “Jim is the person I have had the most contact with over the last several months and he seems to be interested in the spreading of viral memes over the internet, particularly in relation to this subject.”…

“The whole subject,” Jim says in wonderfully measured speech, “is composed of three components: delusion, sociological groupthink, and a kernel of truth.” Jim then reminds that he is first and foremost a medical scientist. “My interest in this subject is much, much more professional than it is personal. That is, 90 to 95% of all persons who are engaged fully with this [UFO] subject are psychiatrically ill, and by that I mean that they are on medication or should be.”

Jim elaborates that “viral memes,”[see below] in which disturbed people seek validation in numbers on the web, is, or should be, a growing public health concern. That said, Jim nonetheless has a real interest in UFO’s, and seemingly with good reason.

Both Tom and Jim seem to share at least one rationale for their internet excursions: studying the frightening potential of “viral internet memes.”

Coined by evolutionary theorist Richard Dawkins in 1976 (The Selfish Gene), a meme is a unit of cultural information that evolves the way a gene propagates from one organism to another, and subject to all the analogous unintended mutations. In the view of many, computers and blogs could function as powerful meme “replicators.”

Richard Brodie, the creator of Microsoft Word, notes, “Most of these viruses of the mind are spread because they are intriguing or frightening or inspiring, and not necessarily because they're true. That's the problem.” It doesn’t take much intuition to envision an enemy creating memes that can be used to destabilize a society, or a freelance predator utilizing them to cozy up to potential victims. Caryn Anscomb writes online,

“The UFO community has been deeply penetrated by the manipulators of information, who couldn’t really give a fig whether there might be any valuable data pertaining to Aliens and contact hidden behind the deafening noise. That’s not their business; their business is information warfare.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Is there a theme building?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As for memes, this is off topic, but I would check this link out for a fuller explanation of memes and related psychological realities.

en.wikipedia.org...

Vallee is correct about myths.

But I would be interested in what the manipulators would want to do with the UFO "nut" community: perhaps create a new religion of aliens. The fine book Stargate conspiracy covers this succinctly. This book makes Mirage Men seem like Mickey mouse meets Donald Duck. www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Maybe we could even try monkeying with the control system.

Now THAT is a hell of an idea!!! Basically counter intel against the control system 'shapers'.
- Develop a robust and entirely new meme. One that holds potential to offer control of a currently unaffected or difficult to reach group.
- Release and observe the 'players' that pick up on it.
- Analyze each players take on the created meme for clues towards personal motivation.

You would surely need some star power to push it out to the popular masses. Someone willing to take part in this type of project and be a focal point for the feedback generated from it. If you strictly time limited the 'experiment' to ensure the meme didn't grow into a full blown narrative it would be interesting to see the results.

Basically doing what 'they' seem to have tried.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm genuinely lost in the fog here! But, something about memes and shaping perception jogged my memory. In one of Vallee's books, he recounts about talking to some of the Dulce supporters. He was incredulous of the feasibility of a massive underground base and famously asked. "who takes out the garbage?"

About Dulce and seemingly much of what was called the "darksider" lore, Vallee was very dismissive and just treated it as if it were just lies and rumors. You would think his approach would be a little different, perhaps fascination in an evolving mythology, but my impression is that he was just annoyed at it.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CardDown

I have some ideas and info on that that might shed some light. Because of personal affection for Vallee's brilliance and contributions, I fear that I've heretofore soft-pedaled his possible complicity post Bennewitz.

Bennewitz is a fascinating case study of techniques and certain players, but it's MJ-12 and Serpo where I feel the modern context comes to fruition.

Guess I'll drop this for now and work on something hopefully more definitive and defining. Thanks everyone for a GREAT discussion.

edit on 12-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sheesh...I'm back.

Ryan Dube of Reality Uncovered. All Bolding mine:

One of the things that we’ve mentioned often here, in our review of the general belief system many of the Parapsychologists/Paraphysicists had during the the early government/SRI psychic research was that there was an obvious intersection in the 1970′s between UFO research and Psychic research, such as in our MJ-12 philosophy article. A long list of strange events took place during that time that indicate a few individuals working with the SRI psychic research project, either directly or indirectly, had a hand in the creation and distribution of strange tales and myths over the next few decades. We’ve revealed all of the evidence that proves, beyond any doubt, the involvement of Dr. Christopher Green and Dr. Hal Puthoff through the years, from MJ-12 and all the way up to Project Serpo. In our last blog update we also finally revealed Kit Green’s admission that a small group of three “intellectuals,” including himself and Hal Puthoff, came up with a “Core Story” that represented what those three men commonly believed regarding the UFO phenomenon. The third man was Jacques Vallee….
…In his 1969 publication Passport to Magonia, Vallee makes it clear that he’s no typical Ufo believer. Rather, he represents a new group of Ufologists that are to arise throughout the 1970′s from the small legion of Parapsychologists working on the question of psychic functioning. In doing so, Vallee ties the UFO phenomenon not to physical extraterrestrial visitations, but to existing religious belief systems of a society – and he views the phenomenon as a tool or weapon that harnesses those beliefs for some other, possibly darker, purpose...

...It isn’t until he published the Invisible College that he suggests Ufo researchers should actively interact with the “control system.” However, in this 1978 interview with FATE Magazine, Vallee makes it extremely clear what he believes the correct “test” approach should be when he responds to the interviewer’s question about abduction cases.

“An engineer observing a computer would want to look at the back and open up the boxes. He would want to take a probe and examine the different parts of the computer. But there is another way of looking at it; the way of the programmer, who wants to sit in front of the computer and analyze what it does, not how it does it. That’s my approach. I want to ask it questions and see what answers I get. I want to interact with it as an information entity.”

As an engineer myself, Vallee’s approach makes sense – however, it is surprisingly naive coming from such an intelligent man.  It makes the observer (us) wonder exactly how Vallee would attempt to “ask it questions” in order to watch the reaction of the “information entity”?  And going there, we must then ask the question, what would such “questions” look like to the folks who are simply observing the social reaction to the phenomenon?  How would those “questions to the control system” appear to public visitors on blogs, websites and forums? How would it appear to passers-by who are simply curious about a particular strange abduction case or UFO sighting? At what point do those “questions” become misinformation to the casual observer?  Or, to the scientists attempting to reverse-engineer this social informational control system – are casual observers simply collateral damage? Maybe they consider that their ultimate scientific agenda has a much higher purpose?
Was Vallee really considering, likely along with his scientist friends, actively “testing” the control system? In Vallee’s own words (remember, this was in 1978) – emphasis is mine:

“I’ve come up with the control system concept because it is an idea which can be tested. In that sense it’s much closer to a scientific hypotheses than the others.

There are different kinds of control systems – open ones and closed ones – and there are tests you can apply to them to find out what kind of control system you’re inside. That leads to a number of experiments you can do with the UFO phenomenon, whereas the other interpretations don’t lead you to anything.
The control system concept can be tested by a small group of people – you don’t need a large organization or a lot of equipment – and you can start thinking about active intervention in the phenomenon.”

Finally, after confusion by the interviewer, who asks him for more specifics, Vallee finally expands upon how exactly he wants to “test” the Ufology control system.

“Vallee: I hesitate to be too specific. I’m speaking, as I’m sure you understand, of the attempted manipulation of UFO manifestations. It’s a pretty tall order. We’re assuming that there is a feedback mechanism involved in the operations of the control system; if you change the information that’s carried back to that system, you might be able to infiltrate it through its own feedback.”

Final Notes
The RU suggestion here is significant. We are proposing that a group of UFO researchers, in the 1970′s, formulated their own “attack plan” against the UFO phenomenon. Vallee published more books in the latter part of the 1970s that would elaborate upon what subject matter they would use and how they would test the system. We will show how these “scientific” tests conducted against the “control system” ultimately muddied the waters and destroyed the chance for legitimate study of the UFO phenomenon throughout the 1980s and 1990s. Shockingly, these scientists refuse to give up on their efforts, even today.
www.realityuncovered.net...

Big
to Ryan Dube & Stephen Broadbent.

edit on 12-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

vbstrvct
As far as Doty and Serpo, some here may not realize that Doty's email address was nailed by Stephen Broadbent of Reality Uncovered as the originator of the "Mr. Anonymous" series of communications that was disseminating the "leaks." More details of that are in Mirage Men book & film. The same IP--Doty's--was also the source of a number of various "identities."

Without wanting to interrupt this fascinating discussion, it may be worth saying here that although Broadbent's findings seem conclusive, Victor Martinez vigourously denied that Doty was behind the Anonymous postings and claimed that Doty had offered his IP address to shield the other contributors from surveillance. Kit Green also supports this view and has little time for Broadbent's analysis. Make of that what you will.
edit on 13-1-2014 by RoloD because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

RoloD
...it may be worth saying here that although Broadbent's findings seem conclusive, Victor Martinez vigourously denied that Doty was behind the Anonymous postings and claimed that Doty had offered his IP address to shield the other contributors from surveillance. Kit Green also supports this view and has little time for Broadbent's analysis. Make of that what you will.

I've heard that. And all sides should be presented.

It seems to contradict itself in some significant ways, not the least of which regarding the elements that migrate from Vallee, Puthoff, and Green's "core story" to MJ-12 to Serpo.

It's probably true in the sense that Doty isn't bright enough to be the sole architect or the honcho, but almost certainly not true as regards the culpability and depth of involvement of Doty, Green, Puthoff, etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
On the subject of memes and false ufo documentation being released into the public domain, anyone know what became of the "chad" drones? Was the perpetrator ever identified?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is really getting Kafkaesque, because if that was Doty then it means he was a lone wolf, since no intelligence agency would be dumb enough to not hide their ip address in a disinformation scheme.
Though on the other hand it may be that the Intel boys would want that just to muddy the waters

Though, again, I read somewhere that AFOSI disowned Doty.

My overall judgment of Doty is leaning towards that he was a lone wolf who fell in love with the notoriety: he may have been the Lee Harvey Oswald of the UFO disinformation program! Or maybe the Jack Ruby, no Bill Moore is the Jack Ruby of this sordid case

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

noeltrotsky

1ofthe9
Maybe we could even try monkeying with the control system.

Now THAT is a hell of an idea!!! Basically counter intel against the control system 'shapers'.
- Develop a robust and entirely new meme. One that holds potential to offer control of a currently unaffected or difficult to reach group.
- Release and observe the 'players' that pick up on it.
- Analyze each players take on the created meme for clues towards personal motivation.

You would surely need some star power to push it out to the popular masses. Someone willing to take part in this type of project and be a focal point for the feedback generated from it. If you strictly time limited the 'experiment' to ensure the meme didn't grow into a full blown narrative it would be interesting to see the results.

Basically doing what 'they' seem to have tried.

That's the jist of my proposed approach to the subject.
Vallee and friends have left us some pretty significant hints in that direction. What I would really like is a chance to ask the man himself, or Kit Green about what they did. Its an angle that very few people outside of ATS and co have picked up on. I have some ideas on how it might be accomplished, but when it comes to what results could be obtained... Well, I don't really know.

Willtell: Kit Green seems to suspect it was some kind of rootkit on Doty's machine that was the culprit. We know the dude was in with the NSA on Bennewitz, so its not exactly outside the realms of possibility. This raises another very interesting question - perhaps the Aviary cats and Doty are just a (unwitting) screen for the actual NSA operation...

Either way, I think we need to have Kit Green and/or Vallee do an AMA. Someone needs to ask these questions. Honestly, the scariest outcome here is that there is no UFO phenomena, and this has been a screen for experiments in social control using mass/social media. I dunno about you guys, but I'd prefer little green men to that.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

torsion
On the subject of memes and false ufo documentation being released into the public domain, anyone know what became of the "chad" drones? Was the perpetrator ever identified?

Wasn't that exposed as a CGI hoax?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

1ofthe9

Wasn't that exposed as a CGI hoax?

Yes it was. But it was an elaborate hoax. The slow release of Isaac CARET documentation and drawings as well as the photos and videos was clearly a time-consuming endeavour. Who did it and why? I forget how it all ended - did someone own up to it or did it just fizzle out? It has a Serpo and UMMO feel to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

We can’t let these clowns narrow our thinking. Then they would win…their cheap manipulation would bear fruit.

The worst kind of thinking is narrow…America is the only game in town…total bs.

America is where the most sinister game is played, not the only or truest game.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Honestly, the scariest outcome here is that there is no UFO phenomena, and this has been a screen for experiments in social control using mass/social media.

Not a chance. Haven't you had your own close-encounter yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join