It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year's Twin Babies Born in Separate Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Not just ONE mother giving birth to twins in separate years, but TWO of them! What are the odds of that happening?!

I wonder if they will celebrate their birthdays on different days? That would be two parties to plan for back to back.
Oh... poor mom!

I just think this is so cool. Wanted to share it, in case you hadn't seen it yet.

gma.yahoo.com...

As people around the world partied their way into the new year, two mothers gave birth to two of the last babies of 2013 and two of the first babies of 2014. While born just minutes apart, their twin babies entered the world in two different years.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I saw the other mom on the news and she was thrilled that each one will have a birthday of her own to celebrate. She is quite happy about their being twins but find it's most important that they be individuals. I wish them lots of sleep!

edit on 2-1-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
with all the doom and gloom going on this was an awesome read! definitely has to help having a unique birthday instead of sharing it with bro or sis

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

My twins are 6 year's old now. On their last birthday my daughter told me she wished she had her own birthday like everybody else....bless her
She loves her twin brother very much and in some ways they are inseparable and they are fiercely protective of each other but on the other hand the competition between the two of them can be fierce also.
To be fair to her I get how at a young age that she may resent a little having to share the limelight on her birthday with her twin brother.

When they were born I refused to refer to them as "the twin's" as I didn't feel it was right to give them a "collective" name. But despite my good intentions I ended up referring to them as " the babies" instead unintentionally and it stuck....I still do refer to them as " the babies" . I think I was still be doing that when they are 20! lol

new topics

top topics

join