It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos, DNA, animals, and the possible answer to our "creation" and/or "enslavement".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I want to to envision a realm of chaos, essentially a place of pure "potential" where things randomly "appear" and "disappear" - some things "surviving" longer than others, and other things, by "coincidence" developing a structure that allows a stable "equilibrium" of "forces" to develop into "objects" and thus, like we are, develop into "life" - "things" that "move" and have a sense of "purpose" - i.e. to consume and reproduce, and obvioously, "survive".

Taking our universe into consideration, lets too consider it to be a "thing" that has developed "systems" to ensure its own "survival" - i.e. the periodic table of elements (its "form") and the laws of physics that govern them (i.e. its "actions") - lets hold the "universe" to have no sense of "will" or "purpose" and suppose that it exists, however, is not aware - only its living "inhabitants" have "awareness" - i.e. organic life in general.

Now, i am going to suppose that DNA itself is a "program" and that it has a complete "design" much like a computer program, and for simplicity sake, lets say that some "others" introduced DNA into the "chaos" itself, and that "we" emerged from this "chaos" and were "introduced" into this "universe".

In that sense, DNA was "thrown into the chaos" and as such it provided a "template" for the "chaos" and other "objects" in chaos to "bond" to, and therefore, as this "potential" "bonded" to DNA, once it gained a "foothold", the machinations of DNA allowed complex forms to develop, and once, as a factor of pure "chance" did objects bound to "DNA" gain "awareness" and "mobility" were they "introduced" into the "universe" and then "programmed" by the "designers" of DNA to follow the laws of physics that this universe is based upon.

In this sense, we have "designers" but we do not have "creators" as we emerged from the "chaos" itself, and were simply "programmed" by DNA, thus, making us "special".

Now here is some "religion" for you, as many believe that they have "creators" - if they are correct, then perhaps, they have "creators" but "we" do not, and they have been "placed" into vessels that "run on DNA" however, did not spawn from "chaos" like we did.
edit on 1-1-2014 by SystemResistor because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
All humans contain DNA which is very organised in structure and bond.

Even presuming your hypothesis, which doesn't make that much sense, you presumed DNA as being ''thrown'' into chaos. Presumably as an already CREATED physical structure.

Where are you suggesting AGCT and hydrogen in DNA came from in the first place and how are you presuming it bonded with ''objects'' in some sort of ''chaos''.

Saying things like ''you believe in a creator because your DNA was created where others isn't'' doesn't make sense.

If there is a creator that created DNA or if DNA came to be because of xyz factors then the fact remains that DNA was or wasn't created originally.

Whether DNA carries an aspect that relates to a creator or creator inclinations in individual humans is yet to be realised.
edit on 1-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I have no proof or disproof of your opinion on this, however I think this post is interesting. I respect your right to believe what you choose, and seek truths based on what facts are available.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The Universe is not 'based' on laws of physics. The laws of physics (if indeed we can call them laws) exist because that is how we describe our universe. They can only be what they are, if they were different then it would not be the Universe as we know it.

DNA can only be the way it is because it is the only thing that could have resulted form the environment and materials that preceded it, there is no design.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Chant after me.. "god did it". "god did it" "god did it" "god did it" "god did it" "god did it"

Without God, how on earth an you explain rationality

Bloody RS studends.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What you descibe is very Kabbalistic.Meaning mystic kabbahlah.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

And.... maybe DNA got it's information from the Word..?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
All things have dna, but what is dna really? I don't think dna just changed mankind over night as they would have us believe. At one point in our history there were several different humanoid species roaming the planet. I think that evolution would be more resolute in how it deals with failing sub-species. I don't think they would last as long. I believe this is evidence that supports the theory that our dna has been tampered with.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

In sense, I am explaining that form exists before awareness, as in, DNA has no "awareness" although it is a "structure" - that I assume to be designed/created, however, although DNA, as per my description, can cause complex "forms" to develop, they only exist as far as other sentient beings can remember, however, only "exist" and develop "awareness" due to chance itself.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I don't agree to a few points you made there. Form being before awareness is something humanity doesn't yet know. Also humanity doesn't know that much about DNA yet and the recent research proving that it can be used as a storage device and that it can retain memory of sorts that is inherited through generations, like phobias shows DNA has much more capacity than as just a catalyst for form.
edit on 4-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

HanoiLullaby

DNA can only be the way it is because it is the only thing that could have resulted form the environment and materials that preceded it, there is no design.

DNA itself is a designer code and demonstrates an unfathomable intelligence.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

,,,,,,, DNA has much more capacity than an just a catalyst for form.

Yes its not the catalyst for form its the code for form. A reproductive, regenerative code, an order sequence.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Logarock
DNA itself is a designer code and demonstrates an unfathomable intelligence.

Could you please provide example and support for this idea?!

How come?
edit on 8-1-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

top topics

join