It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery steam over Fukushima could be sign of another meltdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

jrod

It is an accepted fact that there Fukushima melted down.

No it isn't and I have no further wish to discuss this with you, primarily because you are wrong and it's kind of a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Alekto

jrod
reply to post by Alekto

So if the plants did not meltdown, what happened?

It's not a case of 'if', therefore no need for further discussion. There was no meltdown.

Maybe there is a difference of opinion here on what a meltdown means. RT reports, as do many other sources, that meltdowns are exactly what occurred there.....

RT

Three of the plant’s reactors suffered a nuclear meltdown in March 2011 after the Great East Japan Earthquake and resulting tsunami hit the region. The plant is comprised of six separate water boiling reactors. At the time of the earthquake, reactor number 4 had been de-fueled and reactors 5 and 6 were in cold shutdown for planned maintenance, thereby managing to avoid meltdowns.

Tepco stated they were meltdowns as well in this article.

Source

Tokyo Electric Power Co. admitted Tuesday what many experts had long suspected: The cores of reactors 2 and 3 at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant likely melted down and dropped to the bottom of their pressure vessels, just as happened at unit 1.

edit on 1/3/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by Alekto

I have often wondered if the government of Japan or Tepco would hire posters to try and downplay this event. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think they would hire paid posters to try and undermine anyone who is talking out about the event.......YES or NO.

Personally I think they will have trials for crimes against humanity when people finally figure out just how bad this is and how many people were covering it up. What are you thoughts on that also.......Thank you.

Yeah, I'm one of 'those guys'. I totally sit here until 2 am discussing this for money.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Maybe there is a difference of opinion here on what a meltdown means.

Most likely. I'll leave it like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

One liners with no proof to back up your claims is hardly a discussion.

To me it appears you are trolling, which will likely result in a ban from ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

A meltdown is what it is, and three of the reactors at FD underwent a meltdown, pure, simple, fact.

The MOX side of it is bad, that's some nasty stuff right there. It was made just 20 miles from me and Japan was one of the biggest buyers. They had to shut the facility down as all Japanese orders stopped, with the loss of 600 jobs. Probably for the best mind, the less there is of that stuff the better.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

1. Build a huge, lead tractor scoop that is controlled remotely.
2. Build a fkn huge lead container totally equipped with a flow and flush cooling technique
3. Build a fknx2 huge rocket
4. Send it one way to the sun... as payback for ISON!
edit on 4-1-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join