It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the 4 in the New Years GOOGLE Doodle making a swastika?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I looked and it's actually sweating drops of water. Very sad. And I think it's mouthing "Help me". Twice as sad. Someone should just put 3 out of its misery, or send it to the bench until '023.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

No unfortunately I dont,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But, but I have a very strong since that the leaving 3's teardrop is secretively indicating a major tsunami event on the 3rd of jan.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes. It means Hitler has been reincarnated as a zombie messiah for the Aryan Nation. I mean seriously, its so obvious.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you look at the blinking lights they spell out "hail satan"

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Cito

Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, daß ich dem Führer des Cyber Reiches und Volkes Google, dem Oberbefehlshaber der Internet, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Consumer bereit sein will, jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen.

Sieg Heil !
Sieg Heil !
Sieg Heil !

:-)
hehe

G,day mate.ok your reply in German cracked me up, mein himmel what the bloody heck does it say in english/armerican or australian.
I can understand the posters thinking. its not far off and is also similar to the emblem of the right wing Boer movement in Sud afrika. you know the place going down the drain hole like Rhodesia did.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

Not sure but I do see a pyramid.
Firepiston

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Seeing the replies on a thread like this, really makes me wonder why a lot of you are even on this site. The sad part is it's like this even on the most legitimate threads nowadays.

I swear ATS has been taken over by bored teenagers.
edit on 1-1-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Present a case: why would google embed a swastika in its New Year's message? build a theory and you have a discussion. Ask a yes/no question and you don't. Presentation matters...Skunk Works is a great place, no? Sometimes thought provoking and sometimes just dang funny.
edit on 1-1-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Hence, all the bored teenagers adding useless dribble to an already useless thread, pushing it to the front page. That's logical.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Konduit
Seeing all the replies on a thread like this, really makes me wonder why a lot of you are even on this site. Sad part is it's like this even on the most legitimate threads. I swear ATS has been taken over by argument baiters and bored teenagers.

This site is many many things, and one those things is that it's an adult playground. There are threads here where you can just have fun and be very creative. With this one, where the OP's question was answered quickly and very obviously when you watch the Google numbers dance, because the guy he thought was making a swastika was actually making two squares. Quite a difference, and enough to make this one of the creative play threads, which are fun to see and to post on. OK, if you get that, check this out: When people here play, the ones who want to get to play with folks who have very intelligent minds and imaginations sometimes get to do so. And that's fun. Of course you get different kinds of play on these threads too, but some of the posts on this thread have been very good. That's why I've, for one, stopped by this thread several times. There, I tried to answer as fully as I could and not write a text wall. And Happy New Year!
edit on 1-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Konduit
reply to post by LadySkadi

Hence, all the bored teenagers adding useless dribble to an already useless thread, pushing it to the front page. That's logical.

Ah, check out the star total. It has one. The people who play on these threads know not to give them stars.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if I'm on ATS or Reddit

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

The 2 looks like Quetzalcoatl.

Does that help?
edit on 1-1-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: speln

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Konduit

Please, can you elaborate? I must be the only person on a computer who's both never been to Reddit or has taken the time to find out what it is. I literally only know its name. Thanks.

EDIT: I read most of the Wikipedia page on Reddit, it sounds huge. Hence the fun of not knowing something on purpose and then finding out about it. Is it worth posting on, and I'd like to hear what you mean about the comparison.
edit on 1-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
For those that dont get the doodle (such as myself), you can view it here, www.google.com...

now I dont see what OP is talking about, all i see a cartoonish looking 4 moving around a bit... mybe if i had as much to drink for new years as OP has obviously had then maybe I oculd see... but not roght now, even if i squint really hard and stand on my head

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Aleister

Konduit

Please, can you elaborate? I must be the only person on a computer who's both never been to Reddit or has taken the time to find out what it is. I literally only know its name. Thanks.

probably referring to the fact that stupid pointless crap is always posted to reddit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join