It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$15 to spend on amazon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I got a gift card and I have $15 left on it. What is something cool you would get. Could be food, electronics,music,games ect....

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
E-books... (hint hint)

Seriously though, if you are into reading, Amazon is a great place to find a lot of affordable books that can be read on your computer, or Kindle reading device.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I received a $25.00 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. Too bad I can't cash it in and get the money. I have a Kindle and their e-books don't work with it. Anyone know where you can trade in gift cards for cards you can actually use?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Link

Because who wouldn't want Ice shaped like them in your drink

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

WeRpeons

I received a $25.00 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. Too bad I can't cash it in and get the money. I have a Kindle and their e-books don't work with it. Anyone know where you can trade in gift cards for cards you can actually use?

You could always get books from Barnes and Noble (they are epub format), and then install the Calibre E-book Management Program and convert the epub to mobi format for use with your Kindle.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Used books! There's lots on Amazon going for just 1 cent. Plus if you buy from the same seller you won't pay much for combined P&P.

Then once you've read the books you can put them back on sale on Amazon or eBay...

Happy spending

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for the info! I will have to check it out. Maybe I can use this gift card after all.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes, E-books, buy E-books.

LOL

$25.00 can buy entertainment for a week!

All E-Pub books can be read on any computer with the addition of an E-Book software and the software is freeware.

P

edit on 1/1/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Here's another site you may want to check out. I haven't used it personally but heard of good reviews.

Sell Gift Cards

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Get a phone case.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

WeRpeons

I hate when ppl give me a gift card to a crap store i'd never go to

www.cardpool.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Lysergic

WeRpeons

www.cardpool.com...

most hated?

Abercrombie
and
American Eagle

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Have a look at my books. There is one about developing psychic power; many others too. You can read the first parts for free.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyholes

Hey, thanks for the info! I may have to look into that. I always thought there should be a place where you can sell you cards or trade them in for another store card. Great idea!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Lysergic

lol, I know! It would be better to just give someone a pre-paid Visa or Master card to be used anywhere. My sister gave me the card and I think she used a statement I said when she asked me how I knew how to do a lot of the repairs around my house. I just told her I read about how to do it, (but I never mentioned that I just google it or find it on You Tube). I guess you have to watch what you say around the Holidays when people are trying to decide what to get you, lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Get a phone case.
reply to post by greenday1978

I already have one, and I hardly ever use my phone, lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

For a limited time you can buy a book on amazon and get a free spell casting: but only the books of one author as he is the only one doing it.

HOW TO GET A FREE GOOD LUCK SPELL
JUST ORDER ANY PAPOERBACK COPY OF MY BOOKS BELOW AND THEN

www.amazon.com...
www.amazon.co.uk...
look at these next pages
www.srob.co.uk
Or
www.spellcaster-psychic.co.uk
And contact me from contact page at end to get the free good luck spellcast

top topics

join