It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

posting pics here does not feel intuitive. I will try, but cope please with my ciphered '9 o'clock' directions to anomalies if I fail to adapt.

))) keep them coming in. I myself up to continue the trip soon)

cheers. There is something great awaiting us on Mars.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darkorange

ahoy darkorange, would that be a blood orange ?

posting pics is done from the drop down arrow , ahh ill do a gif soon to illustrate

been nosing around mahli,,sol456 mahli

is that a segmented rockapilla? next to a childs dummy ?

funBox
edit on 18-2-2014 by funbox because: w

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

It doesn't work for me.

Edit: but thanks to point the difference between true cross-eye and freeview, I wasn't aware of that.

edit on 18/2/2014 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Aleister

Char-Lee, hello, I'm ducking in from the other thread. Is the name Perry OK with you? (a poster called it Perry the Pareidolia)?

Perry Lol cute!

Wonder what the other threads said about this wolf head with huge teeth!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

This is how it looks on the image available on the PDS, converted from the IMG files.

(the image above was made in Pain.NET, to see if it works as advertised)

And here's an animation, as we have the two photos from the left and right camera.

(this one was made with Animation Shop, Paint.NET doesn't make GIFs)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

ArMaP
It doesn't work for me.

Edit: but thanks to point the difference between true cross-eye and freeview, I wasn't aware of that.

That's okay. I was just pointing out the little half-shell on the right of the image that has an interesting concave shape to it. Like half a clam shell. It shows up pretty clearly in the stereo.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
Hi...got some more...Sol 067

A...badger ?

Good uns. I like the smiley guy with the back spikes, good defensive (or offensive) weapons when he comes calling on Perry.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Nice. Could you post that on the thread about Perry? Thanks. I can see how the pixel light is the "sun reflecting in eye", and on the other picture the object comes out much darker and nuanced. What cause this one to be lighter? Something still is attached there, Char-Lee's worm. The early bird catches the worm (so why don't worms wise up and sleep in?).

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Wow that looks very insectic...is that a word?

There seems to be two together and a rock body with legs like a crab or spider! (I expect that being so rocky many creatures of Mars will adapt a rock look)

Those two caterpillar types could be spore rather than creatures themselves.

Nice work on that instruction gif. so much work!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

you do some great gifs ArMaP , nice and clear, so clear now it almost looks egg like with a protrusion, is something beginning to hatch ?

funBox

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

ArMaP
reply to post by funbox

This is how it looks on the image available on the PDS, converted from the IMG files.

(the image above was made in Pain.NET, to see if it works as advertised)

And here's an animation, as we have the two photos from the left and right camera.

(this one was made with Animation Shop, Paint.NET doesn't make GIFs)

you see, these images from b and w cameras seem to be low res. You can spin them, turn them, flip them, create 3D impressions, turn them up side down, they will remain blurry ghosts. Micro scrutiny will turn subjective opinions even more questionable.

cheers)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

funbox

is that a segmented rockapilla? next to a childs dummy ?

funBox

If it turns into a rockerfly it'll be really pretty, but it looks to be in trouble once the Rover started Roving again. Child's dummy?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

See the little one next to the caterpillar looks these crab...kind of...our Heikegani 平家蟹, ヘイケガニ (Heikeopsis japonica) is a species of crab native to Japan, with a shell that bears a pattern resembling a human face which ...look like aliens!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Aleister

MarioOnTheFly
Hi...got some more...Sol 067

A...badger ?

Good uns. I like the smiley guy with the back spikes, good defensive (or offensive) weapons when he comes calling on Perry.

The bottom guy reminds me of this fish. I think that the water remained on Mars long enough for water creatures to adapt to land and so we will find many water types of creatures on land.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

darkorange
you see, these images from b and w cameras seem to be low res.

The problem is not the resolution, the problem is that people usually find the "anomalies" far from the camera, where things start to look blurred and objects are as small as the JPEG artefacts or even two or three pixels wide/high.

PS: that photo is from Spirit, not Curiosity.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Char-Lee
The bottom guy reminds me of this fish. I think that the water remained on Mars long enough for water creatures to adapt to land and so we will find many water types of creatures on land.

The biggest difference is that the one on Mars looks happier.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

funbox

funBox

Does it mean anything that it looks like it has colors to it is that real or because of the way the pictures are?

the crab bot next to it.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

funbox

funBox

Looks like Rover ran over a snake and chopped his head too! head is severed to the left :-(

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

looks a little redder to me , although red can be a nuisance in darker areas , when contrast and levels are upped , but it does appear that its redder than the usual smatterings of red that strew the darker areas ,

its the appearance of segmentation that gets me ...there's a crab there too?
I missed that
got it

reply to post by Aleister

and hope it doesn't turn into a rockafella fly ,if so swat it , or use some of the wd40 onboard , im sure that would at least stick up his wings , stop the little leech flying away
, the dummy , is just behind the rockapilla , dummy end facing screen at an angle to the left

funBox
edit on 18-2-2014 by funbox because: of crabs

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi peeps,looks like curio has got a move on. So many things not investigated! Just catching up with this mammoth mars thread.
Anyway long thin rod on top of battleship,center leftish mars.jpl.nasa.gov... i hope its not one of those bastard mineral veins.

It looks like a harpoon in a turtle.
Edit; this is not the battleship from page 54 ish, this is a destroyer lol.

edit on 18-2-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join