It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

this one ? looks like a scorpions tale

funBox

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Woah, good find. I looked at that a few minutes before you posted it, and thought it was a half-shell shape, but no, you show that it is actually not a shell-shape but does have structure and probably segments and all the other things related to a thing. Yep, I said thing. I meant Martian fossil.

Rock (always have to say rock now, to cover the bases. In fact, Who, he's on first. What's on second. I don't know on third. Those are the bases I'm covering).

This find reminds me of "the first", the genesis, Richard Hoagland's find in the first little crater the first rover touched down in. There was a shape in the wall not unlike biological. The Rover went right to it and ground it down. Such is life.

Do all you guys remember that one? I'll go find a pic of it and post it here, from Hoagland's EnterpriseMission website (which used to be very entertaining to root around in, I haven't done so much the last three or more years). I'll headline it so it doesn't get confused with a new find.

This isn't new, it's Richard Hoagland's early Mars Rover find:

edit on 16-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Somewhere a Martian is losing his hair:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

bald its

and where has the
got to? im expecting great things

reply to post by Aleister

that looks similar , I just noticed the sections running down the shaded face
ill see if I can improve the picture

funBox

edit on 16-2-2014 by funbox because: a spear from nowhere

edit on 16-2-2014 by funbox because: added wolf hair

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is not an eroded clam fossil on the right:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by funbox

Right to the right of yours, and down a tiny little nudge, another Spoke guy breaking its way out of a rock. Too long a distance from the camera? I think I can see it from the original photo.

Do you think your thing is a shell? Or a marsuipashell? Shell we dance?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Right to the right of yours, and down a tiny little nudge, another Spoke guy breaking its way out of a rock. Too long a distance from the camera? I think I can see it from the original photo.

Do you think your thing is a shell? Or a marsuipashell? Shell we dance?

I think it looks like a cricket lol but the shadow seems weird whatever it is spiky but the spikes on the right should not show on the shadow on the left so it must have spikes on both ends i guess.

I saw another spoke thing on the end of a rock also, think it was this picture in front near the fossil shoulder blade maybe.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i didn't know what to make of it, seems like a part of a tooth, i wonder what size it is. There are of course all sizes and kinds of tooth fossils and root types. See how over time they can get those patterns also.

edit on 16-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

that looks quite small, should be interesting to see it in color.

ok I got it this time I think

not sure if this is the one you're describing Aleister ?

funBox

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Ah so it is two objects not one and a shadow. Thanks, looks completely different.Still the back one has odd spikes.
edit on 16-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Ok mine was a whole different picture. Middle right of this one.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

looks like bone, or a fragment , them little holes around the inner radial , interesting

still cant find that one , didn't I image it a page before ? , aghh I feel the onset of eyebleeding

funBox
edit on 16-2-2014 by funbox because: of internal rupturing

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Image expert will not save any ink on the photo even if it asked to save it and i do! i have to go to paint! Bah!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

the rate at which you find rockstuff Charlee , you seriously need to get some new software , did you try paintshop pro ? I can get a gif on the go ?
, and its much easier than photoshop

from MRO , if someone could help refind the link it would be appreciated, downloaded it a few days ago and cannot find the right place on the jpl site

uncertain to what the little round thing is ? a sandtrap?
unusual plateau , the way the rocks faces angle in towards the cliff , struck me as odd

funBox

edit on 16-2-2014 by funbox because: wo l f s ,,

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Char-Lee, more nice finds, you are a Marsoholic (the good kind, not the mean kind).

My spokey little fella is just to the right of Char-Lee's white circle, right there, a step away, and down a nudge (a nudge equates to a small push on the back, so the person moves a touch). Here's Char-Lee's white circle, and all you do is stand next to it and look down to the right, and over a smidgeon (a smidgeon is a Martian homing pigeon):

The little round thing in your picture from space is obviously a flying saucer landing pad. Every schoolchild knows that (at least the ones who go to Barsoom Academy, and get a degree in exoMars exploration).

The spokey maybe, I don't think it's this one you caught already, the rocks around it don't look the same, but maybe the Rover is standing on them. Here's your find from two pages back www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I can see it , it looks like its going to be swallowed by the approaching sand shark

hmm don't about the spoke thing , i'm still not sure if its the one i've highlighted, doesn't look too spokey

that's one odd mso picture, theres other stuff that looks peculiar too , iill post em up when my eyes stop bleeding

funBox

edit on 16-2-2014 by funbox because: of spokes shattering into a thousand pieces, splinters pepper eyes

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

You say your eyes are bleeding? Here's a pic of mine from earlier today:

No, that's not it either, but you found a land shark. The one I'm spitting on is, say, stand on Char-Lee's circled spot, then take a step directly to the right, and then maybe half a step down, and you'd be standing on a pretty big rock with a maybe-spoke exposed on its top.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This one isn't in very good shape:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

It shows the rim, and middle, and the part that seems to be "it" is different than the rest of the rock. And you say you don't zoom, so is this another close-camera rocks? Nice find, even if crumpled from the weight of the millenniums.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join