It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

I couldn't find your collapsed building, but what say you we open this Martian pirates semi-buried treasure chest and split what we find right down the middle, or along the edges, aye:

edit on 11-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

papajake

funbox
reply to post by papajake

is this how ArMaP get a new Avatar ?

funBOx
edit on 11-2-2014 by funbox because: (no reason given)

Huh? You talking to me?

Link to source photo

edit on 11-2-2014 by papajake because: Editing to keep on topic.

edit on 11-2-2014 by papajake because: Edit to add source image link.

Looks like a cross between a spider and a crab.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

ahh yeah 98% dry , which had been rising and falling over the duration , does Nasa have a map of this fluctuation ?

funBox

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by funbox

Why am I doing this?
The time has come, the walrus said..
blog.chron.com...

edit on 2/11/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)
because it would be the greatest news ever if we had just one pic that was clearly evidence of life/stroke civilisation. Personally im addicted now so just be careful,mars anomoly syndrome is dangerous. It can strike at any time and is usually cabbageing. Im off to rehab, i must learn that its all pixels,rocks,sand,dust and mineral veins(i hate mineral veins)
Funbox ,aleister and others are the pushers. They get you hooked on posters. I have spent my life savings. All my Dongs are gone

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Aleister

I couldn't find your collapsed building, but what say you we open this Martian pirates semi-buried treasure chest and split what we find right down the middle, or along the edges, aye:

al thats the elevater!. The building is just above that. The layers are actualluy floors and some wall is still upright. But it does seem to be a sarcophagus or some treasure lol. There will be a race to mars if it was either.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Blue Shift

yeah , I can understand what you mean not the easiest of the food groups to spot in the terrain , natures camouflage eh
, shame it couldn't hide this wrench

mastcam sol538

I think this is Mario's tiger pic , reverbs of yesterdays headfireworks, are still leaving me a little disorientated
any gifs or anomalous pictures could be seriously effected

funBox
edit on 11-2-2014 by funbox because: added extra wolf

With all the good uns flying by (and I must admit I actually went back to see if the seemingly-walking spoke thing left any tracks, a sure sign that the rails are coming off) let us take a look at this one again, an interestingly shaped rock with the shape of an open mouthed skull kind of day - nice details along the way on this one too.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Phage
No!

Here you go:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

*funBox restrains the multitude of non t&c friendly jokes racing around is his skull*

well I don't know about that, ive enjoyed looking at the martian landscape , were probably the first in the world to see it, the way this thread keeps going , cant get better coverage than that

anomalies or not , its still something to appreciate. and ..moderation Symptoms
don't get bleeding eyesyndrome like me

funBox

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Aleister

Maybe this door on left. I have seen some stones that look like they have a rock roof constructed, the last surface inhabitants always located near the last water holes, sometimes you can see dams across the water ponds to hold the last of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Char-Lee

ahh yeah 98% dry , which had been rising and falling over the duration , does Nasa have a map of this fluctuation ?

funBox

Look at this pretty map they did. I am thinking the soil is actually saturated in many places and in shielded areas under some cliffs and rocks there are still pools...when proved right what do i get?

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

You misspelled "anomaly".

As I haven't done any for some time and I think it's better to get a general idea of the area, I decided to make some panoramas with Sol 538 photos.

These two are from the left camera.

No prizes for anomalies, rocks or even "anomolies".

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Blue Shift

Phage
No!

Here you go:

A highlighted miniature flying saucer, with two more saucers in the set crashed just below it on the picture. A sad state of affairs - if you owned the Mars Miniature Flying Saucer Ride concession.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Aleister

Maybe this door on left. I have seen some stones that look like they have a rock roof constructed, the last surface inhabitants always located near the last water holes, sometimes you can see dams across the water ponds to hold the last of it.

If that's a collapsed building, as some say, then pieces like it are scattered over the whole scene. Look left, look right, up and down, there are those flat cardboard looking pieces laying everywhere. A cacophony of cardboard (rocks).

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

indeed , no perfect pictures ArMaP , all is convoluted really. dancing in the grey mud as usual

great panoramas btw ,must have taken ages ,.. looks like mast cam missed out that ridge :/

funBox

edit on 11-2-2014 by funbox because: additional wolfenjuice

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Blue Shift

Phage
No!

Here you go:

Where did you find that octagon?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Blue Shift

Phage
No!

Here you go:

You're right, it is an octagon. Good eye, aye. How about the two in "front" of it? Since it's an octagon I'll once again go with a form of spoke creature - redundant but a consistent madness.

And to ArMap, what nice images you've made. I've just spent the last many minutes looking at them, like walking on Mars. Beau-ti-ful!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Sorry. I'm lazy at posting sources. It's on the middle right in this image. There's another one nearby where I actually got the image, though. It's a little clam.
mars.nasa.gov... XX&s=538
edit on 11-2-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

funbox
did you make a gif

funBox

Link to source.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by papajake

Another beauty. I think the carpet effect is because the sand has covered much of the "west" side of the rock. funbox and ArMap had a discussion a hundred or so posts ago about those very tiny minerally crystally points, but it's interesting imagining that there are so many of them on this one rock/magicshagcarpet and that it would last the estimated two billion years since it was submerged in water just sitting there like that, or that the wind and sand erosion would carve it like that. But I'm not a geologist, although one was wandering around ATS a couple of weeks ago and never stopped by here (we had cookies and other 'freshments laid out for him).

A very nice find.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

papajake

funbox
did you make a gif

funBox

Link to source.

From your photo Lizard!

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join