It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Why we don't see color images lately?
edit on 25-4-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

Hi there darkorange, yes I wish they would give us true full color images, but when people ask them they always come up with some excuse or reason why it just can't be. Many of those reasons can be valid theoretically, but it does not mean that the reasons they give are the true reasons for not giving real images..

In a NASA image just released, by flipping the horizontal, I could see this:

see the "Lies"
edit on 26-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: alienreality

Thanks for sharing your finds on here ... just one suggestion: could you please link to the original images in the NASA/JPL archives? Or at least to the GigaPan in case that's where you found things that caught your attention?

I know it's more work, but like that it'd be much easier for us to comment and discuss any of those finds. Thanks!

edit on 26-4-2014 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Yes, I certainly have been neglecting that, and here is that link to original image. Could you do me a big favor and look and study this image ?
Original NASA image
I have about 5 hours into studying this image and have found it so far to be the most blatant fraud I have seen in all the images so far. This one has many places where things within this image were very sloppily patched in with pixel colorations far outside what they should be from the terrain next to it, and there isn't terrain changes that can even justify a color change so far away from what can be expected, plus the only place you will see these vast coloration differences is where there are some graffiti where it needs some color that contrasts to the natural environment colors.

For example, look for a big set of lips on an object, and you will notice that everything is the desert yellows and browns, except for the lips which have been perfectly colored in red so it was clearly put in there on purpose. There isn't anything nearby or matching something that could justify the red color there anyway, except for it being lips..This flattens the pareidolia explanation and there are plenty of other reasons for other junk in this image that also rules out pareidolia.

On a far side of this image is also some very tall skeleton of something and it is quite unique but it is obviously a joke as is everything else in the image, there is even a corner where some creatures are um doing something and then in plain english is the word "gay" as plain as it was just typed here..

Pareidolia really isn't going to explain any of it once you begin to recognize what is going on. Just doing some filters on colors, contrast and light levels will verify all the unfinished pixels around the borderlines of patched in objects, and there is a wall along the upper right with a line that looks like a retaining wall and the coloration of the pixels is big blocks of checkered unfinished plain color with no texture, and there are a lot of spots around the edges that have the same thing.

The objects in this image can be exposed easily by doing some light/contrast/levels/color stuff and it will show how they were put in there with big square and rectangle borders going around round or curved objects which would not happen in a real image of a landscape, in those, you see nice blended shades following around the curves of things.

Thanks for replying and feel free to let me know if you feel anything I am saying is unjustified, because so far, I can't even lead any horse to water, so to speak (lol) ...

K, I gotta give it a rest for awhile haha..

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkorange
Hi ATS,

The last new colour photos I saw were posted two days ago on Curiosity's site, here.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You studied that image for five hours and didn't see the hand that BlueShift found? One of the better rock hands on either planet.

I don't see any of the stuff you see. The brain will see what the brain will see, but that doesn't mean any of it is a real overlay by NASA, just that you are very creative in one way. And where did the platypus go? And where are the red lips in the pic? Thanks.

But most of all there's Snoopy. A Marsdog, all set to chase a Marsball. Either that or a tiny MarSphinx with a '50s hairstyle.

EDIT: I've spent more time with the pic trying to find the lips and the word "Gay". Can't find them, can you do a pic? Thanks, they both sound interesting.

edit on 26-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: darkorange
Hi ATS,

The last new colour photos I saw were posted two days ago on Curiosity's site, here.

I missed those. Seems like they had more color pics in a past compare to what we have now, imo.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

You studied that image for five hours and didn't see the hand that BlueShift found? One of the better rock hands on either planet.

I don't see any of the stuff you see. The brain will see what the brain will see, but that doesn't mean any of it is a real overlay by NASA, just that you are very creative in one way. And where did the platypus go? And where are the red lips in the pic? Thanks.

But most of all there's Snoopy. A Marsdog, all set to chase a Marsball. Either that or a tiny MarSphinx with a '50s hairstyle.

EDIT: I've spent more time with the pic trying to find the lips and the word "Gay". Can't find them, can you do a pic? Thanks, they both sound interesting.

))LOL that was a good one.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

As there are photos from the left and right cameras, here's your Snoopy in a free view version.

And an animated GIF.

Unfortunately, as the left camera has a different lens, either the left camera image is resized to 300% or the right camera image to 33%. I chose resizing the left camera image, maybe resizing both to a middle size would have been better.

Here is an anaglyph version of the whole image.

Here is a mosaic made with all the images from Sol 608.
(click for the full size, 57.4 MB image)

And the respective anaglyph.
(click for full size, 46.8 MB image)

PS: the anaglyph is a little hard to see because the rover was too close to that area, so there's too much difference between the right and left camera photo's.

PPS: I think getting one of those red/blue glasses to see the anaglyph is a a good investment, as the paper ones are cheap and some people may already have some at home from some distant (or not that distant) past, like I do.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I did see those little mini's you just posted, there is so much hilarious fakery in these it is unbelievable. Ckeck out the foot prints in some sandy area and they go a ways then whoever was walking is laying at the end of the footsteps dead on the ground lol.. There are dead bodies all over that image..same one your mini's above pulled from

If you don't see it yet, you sure will soon, I guarantee it.
Looks at this image you will laugh at all the rediculous fakery.. NASA curiosity images are all total frauds .
When it comes to 3D modeling and the commercially available apps for creating scenes can already generate images matching what NASA is feeding us, but I am sure whoever is doing this has better than that.

Ack, gotta git for a few hours, back later
Cheers!

Ill get those shots of what you asked for after I sleep awhile, but check out SOL 508 images, theres some pretty funny ones with obvious props in them it is to the point of teenage style vulgerism and perv style props being put in.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm debating with myself (in loud voices and punches thrown) if I'd want to be in your head for a couple of hours. It must be very entertaining in there.

Can you show us all of these things in pictures? I want to see some of them, as I like this kind of stuff, but all I see in the picture you have studied is the hand and Snoopy.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Fred seems to have an even more striking quiff in the rock though , yes yes ive rewinded a little , but they are kind of funny

the gremlins uncanny

@ Alienreality , are you using a filter of sorts ? the gremlin pic looks posterized

funBox

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
See, I look at stuff like this, and it just looks organic to me. The individual little "fibers," I guess. They could be boring, I suppose. Not like an alien warp drive transmission. A Curiosity from Curiosity.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
See, I look at stuff like this, and it just looks organic to me. The individual little "fibers," I guess. They could be boring, I suppose. Not like an alien warp drive transmission. A Curiosity from Curiosity.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

This is the result of the brush tool used on the rock to clear the reddish dust. mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
(in your picture, the area is in shadow of the instrument turret, so it appears reddish)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

kinda abrasive for a tool for removing dust, its spoiled the samples natural look if this is the case.

funBox

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

On a far side of this image is also some very tall skeleton of something and it is quite unique but it is obviously a joke as is everything else in the image, there is even a corner where some creatures are um doing something and then in plain english is the word "gay" as plain as it was just typed here

Could you provide a link highlighting this? I've looked at that image until I went cross-eyed and I can't see it.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

kinda abrasive for a tool for removing dust, its spoiled the samples natural look if this is the case.

funBox

The brush has metallic fibers, so it's quite abrasive, yes. But Curiosity science involves shooting its laser at things, or drilling them, so the rock's appearance doesn't have to be so pretty.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

and here's me thinking they had actively altered their mission status to 'looking for fossil' as well as gung-ho chemical analysis , I can almost here Phil Harding now .. wharrt ? a rapidly rotating brush on a potential archaeological find ? ... pass me that shotgun !

funbox

edit on 27-4-2014 by funbox because: wolves did it

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

"I do believe this may be the scat of a blueit"

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

the guy in the blue cardigans thinking? .. hes got my hat !, how did he do that ? the power of blue it scat ? now where did I put my wire brush?

I did have a picture of him displaying a great find of a prehistoric lizard *reanimated* but alas , its lost to the digital void

funbox

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join