It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hmmm... there's another one:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Corkscrew:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Coral? Foot skeleton?

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 24-4-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
spotted an actual saw-horse in a shadowed spot, fairly close to the camera.. Something on it looks wrapped up..

I have a 24" high end monitor, not sure if it means the difference between seeing and not seeing..

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: alienreality

That's an interesting pic and object. It seems like the top right edge is almost photoshopped it's so clearly separated and bright. Mars strangeness.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I'll link up that original if I can find it..

In the image I just put above, I did lighten the image and adjusted contrast a bit, not too much.. The stuff in the image the sawhorse pic was clipped from has so many things happening in it, it is too many to count.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
maybe there sending signals to each other

It doesn't appear to be a light reflecting off (or being projected by) the Phobos monolith. That's on the other side of the moon, and nearer to the big crater on the end (Stickney).

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

is it the bright pixel at the end of the camera line anomaly by any chance? looks to be in the right position

funBox

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

If it's a camera pixel it's one of those fortuitous ones which land in just the right place to make it fun/interesting/Arken-thread-in-a-day-or-so. This one lands right in the crater, like Char-Lee's creature (comfort) plopped in right where its eye would have been.

edit on 24-4-2014 by Aleister because: maybe someday I'll learn its and it's

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
is it the bright pixel at the end of the camera line anomaly by any chance? looks to be in the right position

Good question. I'll see if I can line it up. EDIT: Nope. The faulty pixel and line is clearly seen to the right. Although the moon looks different in this blow-up, with Stickney appearing at the "forward top" of the moon. Hey, maybe it is the MONOLITH.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Why don't you do a thread about it, just to play the Mars Light game (this one is Mars MoonLight). We can all post there and gather Phage into the flock to bounce this one around.

Pulling out old-faithful again:

EDIT: Just looked at your thread titles, never did that before. You've got some really interesting titles there. Will dive into them at some point soon.

edit on 24-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
a reply to: darkorange

Hi. I don't see what you're seeing, but that's one torn up area. I like the area of black rocks surrounding the section of sand. Sand is the currency on Mars, and this one has some interesting deposits.

Well, I mean this image of the stone

There is something attached to it on the side of it. Same stone can be seen in different angles on other images taken that day.

and the one with the 'hook'))

ps. not sure what is going to come out of my try to insert pics directly into the post, 'preview' button is grayed out, but you know what to do))

edit on 24-4-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Why don't you do a thread about it, just to play the Mars Light game (this one is Mars MoonLight). We can all post there and gather Phage into the flock to bounce this one around.

I generally don't like to start threads, but maybe I could. Anyway, here's a little better comparison image:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You may get mocked like a dog wearing a clown suit though, if you start one, so there's that. Aha, I see you've done it. Smooth sailing!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
A little harder to "C"...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Don't know what. Some kind of plant or watchband or something else exposed by the loss of the layer on top of it.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

some interesting chaotic latticing going on there , some of which maybe caused by jpg artifacts , but most of which I see as overlapping or interwoven are not ,see pic

interesting area it seems were heading into..

funBox

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I generally don't like to start threads, but maybe I could. Anyway, here's a little better comparison image:
weird lights on mars moon (sounds like Doors lyrics) curisioty breeds curiosity.

In this image mars.jpl.nasa.gov... there appears to be a nail and some gears/snails in the disturbed rocks at 5 oclockish

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Some very good ones you are finding, and that large image BlueShift posted earlier has some interesting things.
here is a few I pulled from it.

there is a critter attached to fred flinstone's butt

Fred flinstone in one of these, and his hair is a lizard or some critter.. Faces in faces, if an artist came out and announced their work in these, people would still say pareidolia.. Those social taboos really have power

In this same image these were pulled from, there are a couple boats, a power boat has that snake as it's propeller that Blueshift posted before.. theres also a rowboat near that with a rudder equipped. I'll post them asap.

edit: I have been rotating these images and flipping the horizontal and vertical in order to examine them more in depth.
edit on 24-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a few more from Blueshifts earlier image

looks like the rudder is on the wrong end though, laf.
heres where the sunlight coming through some rocks and it forms a perfect bird of prey below.

It would be nice to have Nasa's graphics programs. a little bit like vue but probably has a lot of scripting for automation. There isn't anything I see in these images that is not cgi made. Even the sand. the coloring in with squares and leaving seams in sunlight shadow borders very sloppy and is so easy to see it's fake.
Someone please prove me wrong because I am not so stubborn to reject any logical and reasonable evidence to refute what I claim. Who was it that preached about creating a lie so big and tell it over and over again then people will fight to the death to preserve it?

a bird shown in darker shadow, and another critter above made from the sunlight.. not natural.

and here we have these thin wafer like cutouts that are set perfectly at right angle to the ground surface. and they are mostly all the same thickness. These little items are in tons of NASA images. All CGI
The dog was a nice touch in the above image.. A lot of 3d raised lettering and text scattered around as well, some are in square or rectangle patches. Pareidolia is certainly real, but what is in these is purposely there and not just coincidence.
edit on 25-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

That was next on my list to try. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
60's style ray gun in the same image from all the others I have cropped from, interesting way that rocks form like this. I'm amazed. hooray

notice how some of the sunlight streamers are not touching the ground? I'll bet no one will be able to explain that one. In a few I have already posted, there are places where the sunlight is even casting shadows and floating above ground as well. What do you think that means, anyone? I'm all ears..

This next was a perspective because it was barely past visibility of the wall edge, but the camera still captured what was there except it was a hard angle so I just moved the perspective around to see better.

I'm posting this just for giggles, because hey, life on Mars is fun!
PS:
In yellow coloring accross this image you just might be able to see a
"Hi"!
Ats if you look for it.
Also, what I found on this wall surface that was almost not visible, there was no texture except some green and red stripes.. interesting..
edit on 25-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join