It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

Hi. I don't see what you're seeing, but that's one torn up area. I like the area of black rocks surrounding the section of sand. Sand is the currency on Mars, and this one has some interesting deposits.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Now you "C" it! (Seen a couple of these lately.)

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Pretty shrimpy:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 22-4-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Couple of odd rocks that caught my eye:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Another one of these:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 22-4-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

These are all pretty good ones. The one with the rounded edge just above my post looks like it has a similar rimmed-structure that goes right around that edge. On the things that look like the spoke, too many of them have turned out to be nothing when seen up close, so I can't get excited, but some good examples there of it and other stuff. I hope Char-Lee is seeing these. And I think funbox and ArMap are on tour, maybe lecturing about these finds at Oxford.

edit on 22-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
And I think funbox and ArMap are on tour, maybe lecturing about these finds at Oxford.

I'm not, I just don't have anything to say.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

And I think funbox and ArMap are on tour, maybe lecturing about these finds at Oxford.

I'm not, I just don't have anything to say.

??? But you just said something ???

(said to the tune of "There's No Business Like Show Business")

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

??? But you just said something ???

Because I had a reason for saying something that was good enough.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Strange rock right of center and maybe some dust falling very top right corner mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 23-4-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
And an image of a martian moon as seen from curio
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And dont let the light from mars people see this image of a martian moon mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

What is wrong in this picture?

the link to a big 28meg version of what the above cropped part came from

So many things that shouldn't be there. It wasn't me that put them in ..

Even though it is enlarged a lot, it still shows only what the camera lens saw when it took the image, and no other objects were added erroneously and just makes some anomalies easier to , um digest might be the word..
edit on 24-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: symptomoftheuniverse

That is a really great image, and just look at all the faces that were put in the texture ..

My opinion won't be popular, but What I see about that so called rock is that it is not a rock, but some other things that were meant to be hidden. Notice the right angles and quilt work like patching in of that rocky bumpy texture, it is so beggardly false it is worse than giving a 3 year old some water colors and expecting a rembrandt.
Also, that demon head face is very detailed, but it's all CGI.
I have some other images that the so called rock texture looks like torn netting and other tarp like material that is missing in places and you can see inside where there are things being stored or junk piled.
I don't believe these images are from there because of all the fakery, or if they really are, then there sure is a lot of junk being displayed just for the rover complete with faces already set to what the eye of the camera was. most are anyways..

Near many of the "rocks" can be seen various items along the very bottom or dark shadows that when lightened and contrast and such, shows equipment being stored there lol.. If anyone still thinks all those faces are pareidolia, I would say not, because these faces are organized by having a specific style to them and it is a glaring pattern that is not random at all. Like seeing a graffiti artist and knowing their work and distinguishing it from other artists work..
edit on 24-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

so these mars sediments are giving birth to blueberrys
ahh mother nature , amazing

but why such a fine edged erosion pattern .. the wind is causing it ? if that was the case would we see a lot more examples all through the sols? what's so especial about this region ?

it reminds me of the material from back in dingo gap , that looks like it was pushing its way through cracks in the surface.. I still think mars likes oozing

funBox

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
maybe there sending signals to each other

its amazing the detail that can be picked up from so far away yet we look a couple of miles into the distance hills , and things become a pixel nightmare..

how far away is this moon from the surface?

funBox

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Ig no, now you've done it. The Light on Mars people will be rushing to put up four threads about the Light on Mars' Moon. *pixel damage smack dab on the moon* and then people will gather and throw rocks, and all smell will break loose.

Quite a nice picture, you blowing up the moon and shoving it towards our face. Cool.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I thought it was NASA that blew up the moon?, more like a silent fart from the footage that was proffered.
is that a blowfish in your avatar
, it looks like it a seasonal one with that white beard .. all that's missing is a red hat

funBox

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

bnned for confusing a firaffe with a glowfish.

The last time Mars' moon was alit with a light was near the time of the great eruptions. There, settled among the trees of Barsoom, lay the witched switch of daylight Mars' style.

Seriously, I'd love to see someone put up a thread about the Mars' Moon light. Poetic irony.

Santafugo knows if you've been naughty then nice

edit on 24-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
how far away is this moon from the surface?

It depends, anyone knows which one is this?

Although it looks like Deimos to me, they are both just rocks (
), so it's a little hard to tell, at least for me, but Phobos, the bigger and closer to Mars, is some 9300 km away while Deimos is 23000 km away.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

indeed he does

funBox

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a bit further away then mount sharp then .. the camera is very choosy in its detail sometimes, and this shot almost looks like its zoomed in, but then I think that the mast camera can change its focal length..ide check, but the navigation on that site burns me

funBox

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join