It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

there were two. the first one was a thread I put up on the mars skeleton, which turned out to be an image artifact (or did it???). the second one seems to be to an airplane-on-mars thread, which I assume was just stupid (I linked it because we try to link all the mars threads into this one, but I have no memory of it). My "skeleton" find that I thought might be real:

still looks real, but,,,,nah.....?

edit on 31-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

it does look like the Isis Eagle though

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You mean the stuff growing up the rock, on the side facing the camera? Maross.

But that is strange, and intriguing. Nice find.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Something that caught their attention. Probably something they did. Too small to tell.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Another nice find. What do you mean, probably something they did? I don't see any tracks around whatever the sandy thing is. You and Char-Lee both have the eyes of an Isis eagle.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Aleister
You mean the stuff growing up the rock, on the side facing the camera? Maross.
But that is strange, and intriguing. Nice find.

The greenish-brown shape right in the middle. I suppose it could be a shadow of some kind, but it looks like it's got bits of it growing up out of a little hole. It has wavy, hair-like texture.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Aleister

Another nice find. What do you mean, probably something they did? I don't see any tracks around whatever the sandy thing is. You and Char-Lee both have the eyes of an Isis eagle.

I was thinking maybe they reached out with their camera eye or something and touched it into the sand, left an impression.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

When that last spoke turned out to be nothing (not even better than nothing) I'm hesitant to point out the similarities to spokes (roundness, center circle, extensions from that center) of images on Mars, even this new find of a spoke thing impression half buried in the sand. Fickle spokes, where is thy sting?

And your hairy growing image, this is an odd one, I'll repeat it for emphasis:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Blue Shift
I've been staring at this, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It looks fibrous, like hair. Not like sand. I don't know.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Nice find!
Very intriguing. To me it looks like a network of roots, which makes more sense when you flip the pic, because the original image is upside down.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by AnomalysMonaLysa

See there how we all see so different!

Cute little rat thingee, even if he's not real.

I saw a ram headed demon where you saw cute!!

AHHH just reread you saw

laser-eyed bird critter/statue/rock formation.

on my demon!
edit on 31-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

lol A ram-headed demon? Yikes! You've got to outline that for me!
Oh, something else about this area: This looks like it could be part of a structure, possibly the foundation.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes, that's one that someone came by awhile ago and pointed out, and was quite insistent it was a built up platform and that the area below it was a place for martians to stand and hear someone talk from the platform. They worked in construction. One of those "we see what we know" phenomena. He was a good poster, hopefully he'll come back and join us again, yet was very sure this was a constructed platform.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

AnomalysMonaLysa
Nice find!
Very intriguing. To me it looks like a network of roots, which makes more sense when you flip the pic, because the original image is upside down.

See, to me, when it's flipped over it looks a lot more like a just a shadow with the wavy texture of the rock giving it the tendril-like appearance.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It looks a lot like an old concrete foundation and follows those lines just like one..
Another good one. that other part that comes out from that is also at a perfect angle.. I see next to that bird thing to the right is a trough like basket which reminds me of one of those chopped wood holder baskets. U shaped and curved. another thing that looks like heavily corroded metal.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Blue Shift
See, to me, when it's flipped over it looks a lot more like a just a shadow with the wavy texture of the rock giving it the tendril-like appearance.

That's why I usually rotate images when I don't understand them, it has shadows and there's no other way of getting an idea of shape.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

ArMaP

If anyone is interested, here is another panorama, this one from Sol 571.

Nice work again, thanks. In that panorama I came across the rock below, with a pattern remotely reminding me of this. Could be feldspar lathe, though, or concretions ...

Source

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

my how this thread is running like Bolt, hmm MrShift, hairy rocks , hairy down samples more like. I sense a change in approach to your normal 100%, examples.. im still waiting for one from 20 days back

on catchup

funbox

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

alienreality

Looking at a few things like this today also, that rope strand which I don't think the data imaging answers for. After looking at all this today, and hearing everone's thoughts, I can see that much of it is probably not anomalous, but that cable and perfect compound geometric shapes that look fabricated and age worn, and dented and hollow like a rusty pick-up truck's body parts, I am not ready to just give up on those quite yet.

I have seen some very convincing writing (like writing) on a few other mars images too, and most look etched in, or embossed, and since it is whole lines of symbol looking characters, and not just 1 or 2, and also because they are horizontally or vertically in line, makes it far more believable I think.

I have seen a few cable like strands like yours, but not that many, and I have also seen a ton of those 2" wide looking straps or belts that stand out in a rippling way that a belt will look when it is tossed somewhere, so I do think that it being artificial is at least a very good possibility.. In a perfectworld where everything works right, those things would be 100% anomalous I believe.
To believe everything in all their many varied styles of objects being seen, that shouldn't be there, are only image glitches, would in my view be wrong, but I'm still open to finding out.
I think Mars holds a lot of unknowns, that someone does know, but won't tell it to the masses.

Here's that lever item, and it is bent a bit.. It even has an alignment pin on the upper part, that part is at the correct angle for a mechanized lever, and so I think it is anomalous. But I need to say, that I have missed any discussion that may have already taken place about this image, and so I may have completely missed out on hearing some other answer or explanation..

It looks like a segment of a automobile floor pedal lever, like brakes, or clutch, etc.
I can't help thinking this::: "Need free 100 % natural car parts? just go to mars! they are found laying around and are made of strong granite and basalt!" haha

edit on 31-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

I've been exploring the "wrench" image, and although that is the largest, clearest anomaly on it, there are many more interesting objects that, sadly, support the theory that these pics are terrestrial in origin.

Maybe the rover is on Mars, but whatever or whoever took these pictures sure isn't!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Interesting for sure, and the loaf of bread item looks like it has a label or words on one side. I find it difficult to understand how a supposedly barren planet can have things that look so suspicious on it.

The wrench item with that upper part has a symmetrical hex shape on top, then seems broken off on the bottom, or it is shaped that way to fit into another part which I have seen here in old mechanical machines before.

To date, I think the wrench is a real smoking gun and the odds a rock be formed like that are infinite. In many of the really odd formed rocks, they have no pattern or conform to any certain shape and look random in nature. But other things are far from that.

I am still plenty certain these images are coming from Mars, but there is something going on that no one is being informed about.

If someone would really allow the entire public to be fed pictures of somewhere on earth, then they deserve whatever someone ends up doing to them in the future..

I'm keeping my eye on looking for things that repeat or patterns. Patterns that show a purpose higher than nature. I think we have been seeing some already.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Your mention of a "hex shape" reminded me of another thing I found in the same pic. I din't want to add it to the others because it's really hard to make out and could definitely be just a rock, but the shape, and the fact that it seems to have a hole in the middle, reminds me of a nut that goes on a bolt.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Yes! good catch, it is a perfect hex shape and looks like a hex nut.
Speaking of patterns repeating, I have seen quite a few hexagons in images from mars.

That hex in your image above has equal dimensions between them, and nothing else nearby has this at all which to me, gives it a lot more credence.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Too bad there's no way to measure the true size of the hex end of the wrench and compare it to the bolt. Wouldn't it be awesome if they were the same size??!!

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join