It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here's a new thread of a video of a "Mars statue". The youtube vid included has a guy looking over one of the recent pics and pointing out everything on it as being strange. I posted, but maybe I'm not the best to explain some of the stuff, so have a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

looks like there coming out of the rockwork @D

was reading the msl humour forum , had to drop this image up from a user called Asto0

Martian Etch-A-Sketch?! smile.gif

sol533

hilarious

funBox

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Lol in this image mars.jpl.nasa.gov... is direct evidence of ancient city, streets,sidewalks, and mounds of collapsed buildings.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

interesting , looks like a field of blueberrys in the distance .. maybe we're heading into wine country @

white balanced

funBox

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

funbox

interesting , looks like a field of blueberrys in the distance .. maybe we're heading into wine country @

white balanced

funBox
if you follow the line of rocks from around 10 oclock you will notice that it zig zags rectangler,as if buildings once stood there.

Blueberries or mars was once over run by rabbits lol

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Another image from sol 567 mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

funbox

looks like there coming out of the rockwork @D

was reading the msl humour forum , had to drop this image up from a user called Asto0

Martian Etch-A-Sketch?! smile.gif

sol533

hilarious

funBox

This rock near the ground patterns looks like it has an interesting set of lines, can't be sure what it looks like.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It looks as though perhaps this rock has the circle design on it.
Bottom mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I want to add this object in case another comes along that looks like it, very turtle like with the round bottom.

Bottom right
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
thing/crevice dweller object very interesting as there is nothing like it in the rest of the pictures.

Bottom middle
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

NM!
Well I can see it here close and clear, this one gives a good lesson as to how different objects look depending on the photo!

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 21-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Giving us some good ones! I was sneaking around your last posted link (the one above it, on the same post, is a beautiful picture) and came across this wannabe-statue of a head adorned with some kind of top crown. The face is faced down to the sand, with it's mouth either eating or kissing the sand - or, in its weird martian biological way, doing both at the same time!:

edit on 21-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Aleister

Giving us some good ones! I was sneaking around your last posted link (the one above it, on the same post, is a beautiful picture) and came across this wannabe-statue of a head adorned with some kind of top crown. The face is faced down to the sand, with it's mouth either eating or kissing the sand - or, in its weird martian biological way, doing both at the same time!:

edit on 21-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Interesting isn't it! Sure a lot of nice building materials on Mars. I do a lot of building with rock for decorative walls and flowerbeds. I love rock!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

on the same page

and right far back,

Buzz pic from many pages back, page 18 in fact

and probably a few more , im still re-reading

rewoundBox

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

funbox

on the same page

and right far back,

Buzz pic from many pages back, page 18 in fact

and probably a few more , im still re-reading

rewoundBox

those bottom two, Outstanding discoveries (copying the entire post for emphasis). What kind of rocks might those be, asks the bee to the geologist. These add to your rippling-bottom finds, and almost all of that type that you find seem to have smooth and well-shaped exteriors.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

maybe there's a certain type of ground hugging rock that forms, its hard to say ,geologist to the rescue?

I would love for a time lapse video to be made , maybe over a few days, see if they move ?

funBOx

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

funbox

maybe there's a certain type of ground hugging rock that forms, its hard to say ,geologist to the rescue?

I would love for a time lapse video to be made , maybe over a few days, see if they move ?

funBOx

If they moved wouldn't we see trailing tracks in the sand, or is the ground so solid that tracks would not form? The rovers tracks are easily seen, so unless the animal (speculative use of language and thought-process here) is very light and weighs almost nothing, like a moving jellyfish, it should leave some discernible trail.

As for ground-hugging rock, did all these rocks form when the crater was underwater (duh, of course not as I answer my own question, it's a crater! It was exploded outward, and most of these rocks were deep underground at the time), but many had to have formed during the oceanic period of Gale Sea. A full history of the rock formations we are looking at may be on the JPL website/discussion board somewhere, I'm not familiar with its layout and contents.

Again, good finds, especially that bottom one on the left - well, both the bottom ones.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

*dons speculative Reinforced Helmet*

well from the air I can imagine a creature with an exceptionally long life span , like a tree, with internal process that maybe reacts to seasonal change.. maybe movement in them could be slow, a life inching along year by year, ingesting it energy's through processes unknown ..(does the Rover have a vivisection sweet? )

of course if they are slow movers, tracks and trails would be difficult to spot even for extreme trackers like Blueshift, but one thing I'm noticing , these type of rocks rarely have that sand blasted look, or I have not seen a similar looking one that's covered in sand,, conspicuous.. like that tree in the forest ,with no moss growing on its north side?

advanced semi-biotic extremophiles ?
one smiles

funBox

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

funbox

*dons speculative Reinforced Helmet*

well from the air I can imagine a creature with an exceptionally long life span , like a tree, with internal process that maybe reacts to seasonal change.. maybe movement in them could be slow, a life inching along year by year, ingesting it energy's through processes unknown ..(does the Rover have a vivisection sweet? )

of course if they are slow movers, tracks and trails would be difficult to spot even for extreme trackers like Blueshift, but one thing I'm noticing , these type of rocks rarely have that sand blasted look, or I have not seen a similar looking one that's covered in sand,, conspicuous.. like that tree in the forest ,with no moss growing on its north side?

advanced semi-biotic extremophiles ?
one smiles

funBox

Aye, a very fine speculation. If I could give more stars you'd have a galaxy for that one, or at least a constellation or two.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

yeah im seeing it , that corner arrangement ,

few artefacts there, but their outlines are still clearly noticeable

funBox

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

funbox
few artefacts there

Few?

new topics