It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

the bottom part of that looks almost sinuous, the bubble like seperations just below ,interesting shame the camera is so bleached,,

funBox

edit on 19-3-2014 by funbox because: added pic

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Justwatchingyou
I like the stars in the sky in the image.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Found a new image of blueberry on a stick from that mushroom rock thread. marsrovers.nasa.gov... bang in the middle. I couldnt find the other thread to update,..

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

hey Symptom's , I could not see that blueberry for 'love nor money' , I think I may have gone Mars blind

I don't even know how you could be more descriptive either , smack in the middle should be enough info anytime

did it get picked?

funBox

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

/walks by, sipping from a cup, smacks lips in satisfaction

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

funbox

hey Symptom's , I could not see that blueberry for 'love nor money' , I think I may have gone Mars blind

I don't even know how you could be more descriptive either , smack in the middle should be enough info anytime

did it get picked?

funBox
from the moving mars rock thread
the tentacle/ blueberry on a stick is hanging off the rock/lifeform in the top right corner. Get your eye in funbox.

Major EDIT top right corner,
edit on 20-3-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

At about 2 oclock.,

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

that was amerry trip down the garden path , but I think I might have found it , hanging upside down just on the edge ? see pic

funBox

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So it's hanging off of the flipped over Opportunity thing that the world was all afloat in about a month ago? Or is it under that rock?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Aleister

So it's hanging off of the flipped over Opportunity thing that the world was all afloat in about a month ago? Or is it under that rock?
i would say its on the moving rock judging by this marsrovers.nasa.gov...
Nasa seems to be strangely trying to forget about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

yes thats the blighter, it seems to have a little face bless it. Can you see it bang in the middle?
marsrovers.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

ha , I thought that was the reflection in my monitor

at that zoom it kinda looks monkeyish

anymore news on the internal pictures yet ? ide almost forgotten about that rock until you mentioned it ..

funBox

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Interesting stuff www.universetoday.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Char-Lee

that picture looks a little like blue it ridge... kind of

but I did find it , at last .. only took an hour or so

mahli needs to get into that rock

funBox

This is one of my favorite threads on ATS. I have to admit, most images posted here just don't do it for me. I just don't see anything interesting or anything that screams "artificial" or "life". But this rock..wow! Without getting too far into paredolia or JPEG artifacts, I see quite a few interesting shapes and features on this conglomeration. The section you zoomed stands out nicely, but I noticed several other shapes that do look like some sort of fossilized marine life (barnacles, shells..who knows). I don't have photoshop, so I could only highlight them by circling them with a red ring.

Comparison to terrestrial conglomeration with fossils:

The resemblance is uncanny!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

funbox
the bottom part of that looks almost sinuous, the bubble like seperations just below ,interesting shame the camera is so bleached,,

That camera sucks. It doesn't provide all that much more magnification than the Mast Camera. But apparently it can gain some kind of information about chemical composition, so... *shrug*
edit on 20-3-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I think I have read somewhere that the photos from that camera are just to locate the area being analysed.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

ArMaP
I think I have read somewhere that the photos from that camera are just to locate the area being analysed.

Probably something like that. I would like to suggest to them that they can now safely turn of the Descent Imager, too. Stop wasting upload space.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Thanks for bringing that image back again Charizard, it's one which we should have spent more time with. It resonates with another one found recently as well. A dozen more of those and maybe an exo-marinebiologist somewhere might even skip something important to take a look.

And this is my favorite thread here, sort of like a 'home' thread for me. I venture out from here to the other threads, but always return in time for dinner.

Good to meet you!
edit on 20-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

cheers , an interesting read ,I was disappointed after reading his demands for the photo's , then clicking on the link and going to the rovers home page , I was expecting jelly donut lifeforms pictures, or at least baby snakes

Joseph said he wants “A) 100 high resolution close-up infocus photos of the specimen identified in Sol 3540, at various angles, from all sides, and from above down into the “bowl” of the specimen, and under appropriate lighting conditions which minimize glare. B) Take a minimum of 24 microscopic in-focus images of the exterior, lip, walls, and interior of the specimen under appropriate lighting conditions. C) NASA, and the rover team must make public and supply Petitioner with all high resolution photos and images of that specimen as demanded in A and B.”

*deceptive link lay around here*

Read more: www.universetoday.com...

funBox

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

interesting picture comparison there , and at this distance , what we could do with is a few more close ups
but, as you've probably already seen throughout this thread , we sometimes are left hanging on things that looked interesting but are never seen up close again, owell different mission objectives I guess , welcome to the thread

@ blueshift

I don't think ive seen a decent shot yet, o well, sciencey stuff wins again over artistic licence again

@Aleister , hope you got enough blueberry wine for everyone

funBox

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

funbox

cheers , an interesting read ,I was disappointed after reading his demands for the photo's , then clicking on the link and going to the rovers home page , I was expecting jelly donut lifeforms pictures, or at least baby snakes

Joseph said he wants “A) 100 high resolution close-up infocus photos of the specimen identified in Sol 3540, at various angles, from all sides, and from above down into the “bowl” of the specimen, and under appropriate lighting conditions which minimize glare. B) Take a minimum of 24 microscopic in-focus images of the exterior, lip, walls, and interior of the specimen under appropriate lighting conditions. C) NASA, and the rover team must make public and supply Petitioner with all high resolution photos and images of that specimen as demanded in A and B.”

*deceptive link lay around here*

Read more: www.universetoday.com...

funBox
yeah when i went to look for closeups many of the recent images have black squares all over....
That joseph is a pretty demanding guy. He is utterly convinced its a lifeform! He is sueing nasa lol.

Pass the blubaerry hiccup wine aleister my friend

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join