It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else glad to see 2013 go away!!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
have to agree with you 2013 was pretty bad lost my dad and aunt and an uncle.
But there was some good got married so have a beautiful wife and step daughter.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Helpus2014
This is the first year in along while I have never been so glad to see a year go bye bye! Good riddance to a bad vibe year 2013. For some reason Feel pretty good about 2014? Bad guys going down this year?

2013 was just too much for me.

I can appreciate that some people have little to write home about in their lives but for me, even though my niece who was to me, my defacto daughter, died, I have a still had a great year. This is because I still have my health, I can still walk unaided, a job and my family. After a heart attack one becomes a bit like that. These days i dont care if I have to park up the back of the shopping centre car park.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Helpus2014

Yep, glad to see it go too. But not much will change this year. Not for the better anyways. Still have the Buffoon in the Puppet Box at the WhiteHouse. Why that 'Guy' hasn't been Impeached boggles the mind.
Gotta try to hope things Could look up though. I'm tryin, but keep gettin dragged down. At times i just want to give up, but feel for the ones I'd leave behind. After 5 Funerals in 11 weeks of Family members in 99', I know the sorrow end of Life brings to those left behind and can't bring myself to do that to them...... I know this was supposed to be an uplifting thread, but that's all i got...... Later, Syx.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
WoW, what a lot of people at the mercy of "time".

The more I talk to the weak masses and watch them squirm pathetically in complete helplessness, the better I feel about how easy it is to make decisions.

HOWEVER, I am basically alone in the fact that I DO understand why everyone feels this way, and I DO know what to do about it.

Anyone care to wake the F-up and realize they are super powers ??

Doubt it, but I give till the end of May for others to try and catch up to the fact that this is just the beginning of the uselessness of ALL of the belief systems they are incapable of seeing that control them.

The hilarious and disgusting parts, are that even the ones that claim to be strong and can do something about it are being shutdown by various schemes.

Everyone I talk to worships some terrible demon that they have somehow fashioned as the best hope they have...

And NONE of them have the genetic activation to see this, and certainly are too scared to even try to rectify this problem.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
2013 was one of the worst years, family-wise, that I have ever had. That being said, I have learned a lot about myself. As hard as it was, I am stronger, more understanding, and wiser for it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join