It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A journey through the seven heavens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
A journey through the seven heavens

In an earlier post on this forum, I was giving a description of the propulsion system that moved the heavenly chariot (The Mercaba or The Shekinah). In this conspiracy post I will describe the inside of this ancient spaceship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In lots of ancient biblical texts, we can read about (what different authors) refer to as the seven heavens. But what was actually those heavens? The answer to this is not so complicated and puzzling that one might think, because the seven heavens was not some kind of additional heavens that was above our heaven or some other dimensions, but rather a large (alien made) spaceship that the alien colonists used as habitation and science station while they were busy colonizing earth in the days of Enoch.

The spaceship was several stories high, and consisted of seven (or even more) separate sections on the inside. Some texts (The Zohar) also calls these stories ‘Spheres’ and the different sections ‘mansions’. In pre-flood time this spaceship was located on Earth , in an alien base called ‘The garden of Eden’ . There are no texts that gives us an accurate location where this base was, but IMV it must have been some place in Sumer, because it was in ancient Sumer that the 10 biblical patriarchs (From Adam to Noah) lived. From the third book of Enoch , we can read that the Shekina was located in the Garden of Eden:

“From the day when the Holy One, blessed be He, expelled the first Adam from the garden of Eden (and onwards), Shekina was dwelling upon a kerub under the tree of life. And the first man and his generation were sitting outside the gate of the garden to behold the radiant appearance of the Shekina.”

This spaceship took off and launched into space shortly before the flood, taking Enoch with them. The event was celebrated with great festivities, and the remaining aliens (on Earth) was celebrating the event , playing with trumpets and horns. The third book of Enoch gives a detailed description of this event.

From the third book of Enoch:

“In that time the Holy One, blessed be He, lifted up His Shekina from the earth, from their midst.In that moment came the ministering angels, the troops of hosts and the armies of 'Araboth in thousand camps and ten thousand hosts : they fetched trumpets and took the horns in their hands and surrounded the Shekina with all kinds of songs. And He ascended to the high heavens, as it is written "God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet".

In the second book of Enoch (and other texts as well) we can read that this spaceship actually contained more than seven sections (seven heavens) . However. We shall take a closer look at each of these sections in a moment and describe them as best as we can using Enoch’s own description. But before we do that, let us first take a moment to explain why Enoch was transported to this spaceship in the first place and also explain the reason for the great festivities and the welcome committee that turned up to welcome Enoch when he arrived. Let us also give a short explanation of what the aliens were doing in the garden of Eden in this time period and also take a look at their ranking system.

Different spaceships

We should be aware of that when ancient texts refers to and attempts to describe ancient spaceships they are not aware of that the aliens are in possession of different kind of spaceships. Thus they all are trying to describe different spaceships from different time periods as if it always is the same spaceship.
As far as I have figured it out, ancient biblical texts are at least talking about two (or perhaps) three different alien spaceships. I will mention them briefly.

The first one (which I will describe in this thread), is the one that was located in the Garden of Eden before the great flood and is the spaceship that Enoch boarded.

The second one is the alien spaceship that landed in the alien base in Sinai (Mount Horeb) at the time of Moses about a years after the Exodus.

The third one is the one that Ezekiel describes. However. It is my opinion that the spaceship (or aircrafts) that Ezekiel describe is not something that he saw himself, but is rather a story (description) he borrowed from other ancient texts. Because. At the time of Ezekiel the aliens had already left Earth. Whatever Ezekiel saw or described was however probably not a spaceship , but rather some sort of air planes.
We also know that the aliens had lots of different airplanes while operating on Earth. I will describe a few of them while we go on. We should also be aware that the spaceships that we talk about here also were capable of moving and operating in the Earth’s atmosphere as well as being capable of taking off into space.

Part one

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why Enoch was transported to (Heaven)

According to the second book of Enoch , the pre-flood alien colonists seems to have regarded Enoch as very unique person. He was intelligent, modest and gentle and (thanks to them), also well educated. Already years before Enoch eventually joined the alien colonists, he spent almost all his time with them, planning the future of Earth and of mankind together with them. Thus he was aware of the great flood that was announced , and the plans for the Earth and mankind afterwards. Thus he was eventually ordered to stand by to be picked up by the aliens and transported to their spaceship, where he was to become one of their higher ranked officers. The title he received was called a Metathron, which actually means “next to the throne”. With this title he was only outranked by the Archons (archangels) and the Thrones themselves. No wonder Enoch was welcomed by festivities and honor.

The aliens ranking system

In order to understand the seven heavens, one also needs to understand the aliens a little better. Thus we need to understand how they was organized, what they were doing on Earth in these days and what the garden of Eden actually was. So let’s start by taking a look at how they were organized first.
The alien Terra forming and Earth Colonization project was under military control and followed strict military rules . It was however the alien leadership (The politicians called ministers) that controlled the military. Those alien politicians was organized as a modern government , the way we see in ordinary democratic governments all over the world as of today. So let’s take a look at the different officers and their ranks.

The Thrones. These aliens were the real leaders of the Earth Terra forming and colonization project. They were political ministers (similar to a modern government), each leading a unique part of the project . They were also commonly referred to as ministering angels. The first generation aliens had a government with only three ministers. The second generation extended this number to eight ministers, while the third generation extended (it even more) to twelve ministers.

The MetaThron. This was a title that means (next to the throne) and was created just for Enoch. It started out as being an officer title that made him some sort of “second in command” or “vice minister”, and for this reason he also was called “The angel of presence”, because he was the one everybody had to see when they was to receive new orders or if someone wanted to address the ministers . Everything went through him. He did eventually become the leader of the United Nations as described in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Princes. The Princes was a group of 72 aliens that functioned as ambassadors for each of the 72 nations. Thus they represented these countries interests and was therefore referred to as “Tutelary angels” and “Guardian Angels”. Whenever some kind of problems or conflicts arose between these nations, the ambassadors would bring them to the council of the United Nations who in turn would decide how the conflicts should be resolved.

The Archons. In biblical texts the Archons was called ”Archangels” and sometimes also ”Lords”. They were the senior officers , each responsible for a main discipline within science , engineering or within the army. Thus Gabriel was the head of the army (The Army was also called Powers), Raphael was the head of medicine , Uriel was the head scientist for astronomy , Michael was second in command, Samael was the chief accuser in the heavenly court, and so forth. Biblical texts tells us that there were only seven of them. This is wrong. There was actually a great deal of them.

Soldiers and Civilians. Soldiers was commonly referred to as “angels of death” or “angels of destruction” . Civilians were scientists , Engineers , service personal and workers.

The Garden of Eden

The Garden of Eden was an alien pre flood base, and it was probably located somewhere in ancient Sumer. In the time of Enoch it was controlled by the second generation aliens (the group of eight ministers). It was a fenced in and secure area monitored by surveillance camera’s (cherubs). The base was probably huge and most of the space was primarily used as a garden where thousand’s of species of different kind of plants were grown and thereafter distributed to different planned locations around the Earth. They also bread and distributed large amounts of domestic animals from this area.
The base also contained a launch site, and it was here the alien spaceship was located. It primarily served as habitation and science center for the aliens while they were busy terra forming and colonizing earth in those days. In the time of Enoch , the project seems to have reached the final stages.

Part two

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
First heaven (section one)

Enoch was transported aboard the alien spaceship by some sort of airplane or helicopter. If it was an airplane of some sort it must have been able to take off and land vertically though. This indicates that this section contained some sort of heliport and also hangars. It is interesting to read that Enoch was welcomed by the entire alien leadership. After all , he was to become one of their new high ranked officers. The sea that Enoch saw there, was a large pool of water , that was part of the large irrigation system referred to as the tree of life. This will be explained later when we come to the third heaven.

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

“IT came to pass, when Enoch had told his sons, that the angels took him on to their wings and bore him up on to the first heaven and placed him on the clouds. And there I looked, and again I looked higher, and saw the ether, and they placed me on the first heaven and showed me a very great Sea, greater than the earthly sea. They brought before my face the elders and rulers of the stellar orders, and showed me two hundred angels, who rule the stars and their services to the heavens, and fly with their wings and come round all those who sail. And here I looked down and saw the treasure-houses of the snow, and the angels who keep their terrible store-houses, and the clouds whence they come out and into which they go. They showed me the treasure-house of the dew, like oil of the olive, and the appearance of its form, as of all the flowers of the earth; further many angels guarding the treasure-houses of these things, and how they are made to shut and open.”

Notes

A Cloud. A cloud in these ancient biblical texts can be directly translated to some sort of air craft . It was either a plane or a spaceship. The reason they referred to those flying vehicles as clouds, was because that’s what they looked like from below on earth (some sort of clouds) moving in the air.

Treasure-houses of the snow. This is probably the air condition units or some kind of units that controlled the climate aboard the spaceship.

The terrible store-houses. These were the hangars where the alien airplanes (the clouds) were parked.

treasure-house of the dew. These thing puzzles me. They were guarded and could open and close. Treasure houses should normally be translated either as a special rooms or tanks. Thus, those treasure houses are probably large tanks, containing fuel for the air planes.

Second heaven (section two)

Enoch does not give us much descriptions from this section. He only tells us that there was a prison aboard this section. Enoch also tells us that he did see some of the alien prisoners there (probably some of the dark skinned Satan’s) , and that the aliens that was kept imprisoned there was waiting for their case to come up.

“And those men took me and led me up on to the second heaven, and showed me darkness, greater than earthly darkness, and there I saw prisoners hanging, watched, awaiting the great and boundless judgement, and these angels were dark-looking, more than earthly darkness, and incessantly making weeping through all hours. And I said to the men who were with me: 'Wherefore are these incessantly tortured?' they answered me: 'These are God's apostates, who obeyed not God's commands, but took counsel with their own will, and turned away with their prince, who also is fastened on the fifth heaven. And I felt great pity for them, and they saluted me, and said to me: 'Man of God, pray for us to the Lord'; and I answered to them: 'Who am I, a mortal man, that I should pray for angels? who knoweth whither I go, or what will befall me? or who will pray for me?”

Part three

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Third heaven (section three)

This section is perhaps the most interesting section , because it is this section that has given birth to so many myths. Such as the myth of ‘The tree of life’ and ‘The tree of knowledge of good and evil’’. The entire third section was occupied by a huge artificial garden. This garden was named Paradise, and it was in this garden that the alien colonists grew the multitude of plant seeds that they brought with them from their home planet. Once the plants had grown up , they replanted them in the Garden of Eden. The earthly garden that surrounded the spaceship.

The tree that here is referred to as the tree of life, is actually just an automatic irrigation system, used to irrigate the garden of paradise as well as the garden of Eden. The multitude of water tubes that covered the artificial garden aboard is described as being golden-like and red. They covered the entire garden like branches on a tree and thus this ‘tree of life’ gave life support (water) to each and every plant in both the gardens. It seems to me that the water was initially pumped aboard from a nearby water source (a river or well). It was first pumped into the water pool as described in the first section. Here the water was added chemicals for growth (milk and honey). The water was then pumped through water tubes into the garden of paradise, first watering the plants in the garden of Paradise. The water was then led through a hole in the spaceship down to the earth, where the water tube was separated into four water tubes which ran along the ground in the entire garden of Eden, irrigating this garden too. Thus we can conclude that Paradise was never located on Earth and the four so called rivers that flow out of the garden of Eden was not rivers at all, but rather four large water tubes which was part of an automatic irrigation system, running along the ground in the garden of Eden.

The other tree referred to as the tree of knowledge about good and evil was the vine. However. It was not the tree itself or the grapes (the forbidden fruits) that created the myth about this tree. It was rather what the aliens made from the forbidden fruits (The wine) that gave rise to the famous myth about the fall of Adam and Eve. Because even though it was forbidden for Adam and Eve (and other Adamas) to drink wine, they nevertheless was tricked into drinking by a group of the Satan’s.

Thus they all became drunk and it all ended up in an orgy. Thus they wake up the next morning naked and confused with a big hangover. In this way Eve got pregnant with Samael and begot Cain.

“And those men took me thence, and led me up on to the third heaven, and placed me there; and I looked downwards, and saw the produce of these places, such as has never been known for goodness. And I saw all the sweet-flowering trees and beheld their fruits, which were sweet-smelling, and all the foods borne by them bubbling with fragrant exhalation. And in the midst of the trees that of life, in that place whereon the Lord rests, when he goes up into paradise; and this tree is of ineffable goodness and fragrance, and adorned more than every existing thing; and on all sides it is in form gold-looking and vermilion and fire-like and covers all, and it has produce from all fruits. Its root is in the garden at the earth's end. And paradise is between corruptibility and incorruptibility. And two springs come out which send forth honey and milk, and their springs send forth oil and wine, and they separate into four parts, and go round with quiet course, and go down into the Paradise of Eden, between corruptibility and in corruptibility. And thence they go forth along the earth, and have a revolution to their circle even as other elements. And here there is no unfruitful tree, and every place is blessed. And there are three hundred angels very bright, who keep the garden, and with incessant sweet singing and never-silent voices serve the Lord throughout all days and hours.“

Notes.

Paradise is between corruptibility and incorruptibility. This expression can probably best be translated as ‘between heaven and earth’. The phrase is probably used to explain how the water tubes came from inside the spaceship (heaven) and extended down to earth.

And two springs come out which send forth honey and milk.This means that the water probably was added some chemicals. Probably something that speeded up the growth of the trees.

And there are three hundred angels very bright, who keep the garden, and with incessant sweet singing and never-silent voices serve the Lord throughout all days and hours. The word angel is also used on mechanical devices and different kinds of technology. In this case, the three hundred bright angels with never silent voices working 24/7 must be understood as robots of some sort. Probably some sort of robots with timer mechanism who started to water the plants at programmed intervals. They probably made some kind of noise when they were active.

Part four

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Fourth heaven (section four)

This section is where the astronomers worked. From the text we learn that the astronomers taught Enoch about the orbit of the moon and the sun and the lunar and the solar year. I haven’t included that text here because it’s a bit lengthy, but it is interesting to note that Enoch learns that a solar year is 365 days and a quarter exactly. This information leads us to believe that the pre-flood patriarchs life spans of about 1000 years are real years.

After Enoch is lectured about the lunar and the solar year, the alien astronomers show Enoch pictures of a satellite (or several satellites) orbiting Earth. He are probably allowed to see this through an alien telescope or most likely on a computer screen. These satellites are named Phoenixes and Chalkydri’s and had feet and tails in the form of a lion and a head of a crocodile. Their color was purple (like the rainbow) and they had twelve wings each.

Then Enoch continue to describe something amazing, because in the midst of this section he is describing a group of alien soldiers who performed live music. They were actually playing on tympana and organs and singing as well. Enoch is so fascinated that he have trouble leaving them.

“THOSE men took me, and led me up on to the fourth heaven, and showed me all the successive goings, and all the rays of the light of sun and moon.
And six-winged ones issue with the angels before the sun's wheel into the fiery flames, and a hundred angels kindle the sun and set it alight. Of the very marvellous elements of the sun. AND I looked and saw other flying elements of the sun, whose names are Phoenixes and Chalkydri, marvellous and wonderful, with feet and tails in the form of a lion, and a crocodile's head, their appearance is empurpled, like the rainbow; their size is nine hundred measures, their wings are like those of angels, each has twelve, and they attend and accompany the sun, bearing heat and dew, as it is ordered them from God. The elements of the sun, the Phoenixes and Chalkydri broke into song. THEN the elements of the sun, called Phoenixes and Chalkydri break into song, therefore every bird flutters with its wings, rejoicing at the giver of light, and they broke into song at the command of the Lord.
IN the midst of the heavens I saw armed soldiers, serving the Lord, with tympana and organs, with incessant voice, with sweet voice, with sweet and incessant voice and various singing, which it is impossible to describe, and which astonishes every mind, so wonderful and marvellous is the singing of those angels, and I was delighted listening to it.”

Notes.

flying elements of the sun , each has twelve wings, and they attend and accompany the sun. This is satellites orbiting Earth, and each are powered by twelve large solar panels (wings).

their wings are like those of angels. The reason ancient texts describe some aliens with wings have many answers. One of the reasons is of course that some aliens are associated and seen flying with air planes, but another reason is that the alien senior officers wore rank insignia’s on their shoulders. Those distinctions looked like wings. Archons (for example wore twelve such wings on each shoulder). Even officers today has such wings on the shoulders of their uniforms.

Fifth heaven (section five)

This section seems to be where the soldiers were located. Enoch refer to them as the Grigori, and he describes them as being human like giants. As we continue to read we learn that the Grigori are the aliens we know as the watchers, and that they are of the same alien race that descended to Earth and mixed with the human beings. We also learn that their leader (senior officer) was a Prince named Satanail, which is probably yet another nickname for Samael. Enoch describes the Grigori as being very silent and melancholic. He therefore suggested that they should do service before their lord, meaning that they should play some instruments and sing. Thus some of them (after having consulted the senior officers) fetched trumpets and they all started to play and sing.

“THE men took me on to the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori, of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and there was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men who were with me: Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melancholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is there no service on this heaven? And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord's throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity. And therefore God judged them with great judgement, and they weep for their brethren and they will be punished on the Lord's great day. And I said to the Grigori: 'I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till heaven and earth shall end for ever.' And I said: 'Wherefore do you wait, brethren, and do not serve before the Lord's face, and have not put your services before the Lord's face, lest you anger your Lord utterly?' And they listened to my admonition, and spoke to the four ranks in heaven, and lo! as I stood with those two men four trumpets trumpeted together with great voice, and the Grigori broke into song with one voice, and their voice went up before the Lord pitifully and affectingly.”

Part five

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Sixth heaven (section six)

This section is probably on another floor and contains the senior officer deck. Enoch describes the officers as bright and very glorious and that they all was dressed alike in the same shining officer uniforms. These officers were the Archons (Archangels) who gave instructions, commandments and orders.

“AND thence those men took me and bore me up on to the sixth heaven, and there I saw seven bands of angels, very bright and very glorious, and their faces shining more than the sun's shining, glistening, and there is no difference in their faces, or behaviour, or manner of dress; and these make the orders, and learn the goings of the stars, and the alteration of the moon, or revolution of the sun, and the good government of the world. And when they see evildoing they make commandments and instruction, and sweet and loud singing, and all songs of praise. These are the archangels who are above angels, measure all life in heaven and on earth, and the angels who appointed over seasons and years, the angels who are over rivers and sea, and who are over the fruits of the earth, and the angels who are over every grass, giving food to all, to every living thing, and the angels who write all the souls of men, and all their deeds, and their lives before the Lord's face; in their midst are six Phoenixes and six Cherubim and six six-winged ones continually with one voice singing one voice, and it is not possible to describe their singing, and they rejoice before the Lord at his footstool.”

Notes.

in their midst are six Phoenixes and six Cherubim and six six-winged ones The Phoenixes that are described as being located in this section must be something different from the satellites described in the fourth section. The word Cherubim have multiple meanings. It was primarily used on a small fighter plane with place for two persons, but a Cherubim could also be some sort of furniture or ornament made with wings. A Cherubim could also be some sort of alien technology like the surveillance camera that was guarding the Garden of Eden or the landing gear that this spaceship was resting upon. Since there most likely was no satellites or planes in the midst of this section, I strongly suggest these must have been models.

continually with one voice singing one voice, and it is not possible to describe their singing.What Enoch describes here is a bit hard to understand, but it seems to have been some kind of music here also. Perhaps it was music coming from some kind of music box (like a dvd player). Perhaps Enoch thus had a hard time figuring out where the music came from and how it worked?

Part six

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Seventh heaven (section seven)

The seventh section seems to be on yet a new floor (a total of three). It is actually the last uppermost floor in the spaceship but since the roof in the spaceship seems to have been slightly dome shaped , the eight, ninth and tenth heaven seems to have been build above the seventh section without floors between them , like terraces or something. Thus the (seventh, eight, ninth and tenth) heaven actually looked like it could be one big section.

This section was probably where the senior officers called the thrones (the political ministers) and their staff was working along with engineers and scientists. There also seems to have been lots of other officers being busy with all kind of stuff working here. Enoch does however not give us a detailed description of what actually was here though.

Somewhere in this section there also seems to be a staircase with ten steps, because Enoch is describing that the officers were posing on it according to their ranks. Perhaps to have their picture taken? Also note that the two aliens that followed Enoch was not authorized to go any further, thus Michael (the second in command) had to take Enoch with him to the last sections.

Also note that there is a short description of ‘Gods’ throne from here. This is definitely not ‘Gods’ thone, because the alien prime ministers or ‘God’ himself was not sitting on a throne. They were sitting and working in ordinary offices. The throne that many ancient texts refer to as the heavenly thone is therefore not some sort of throne like Earthly kings used to sit on, but are probably the thone that the judges in the heavenly court was sitting on.

“AND those two men lifted me up thence on to the seventh Heaven, and I saw there a very great light, and fiery troops of great archangels, incorporeal forces, and dominions, orders and governments, cherubim and seraphim, thrones and many-eyed ones, nine regiments, the Ioanit stations of light, and I became afraid, and began to tremble with great terror, and those men took me, and led me after them, and said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear,' and showed me the Lord from afar, sitting on His very high throne. For what is there on the tenth heaven, since the Lord dwells here? On the tenth heaven is God, in the Hebrew tongue he is called Aravat.
And all the heavenly troops would come and stand on the ten steps according to their rank, and would bow down to the Lord, and would again go to their places in joy and felicity, singing songs in the boundless light with small and tender voices, gloriously serving him. AND the cherubim and seraphim standing about the throne, the six-winged and many-eyed ones do not depart, standing before the Lord's face doing his will, and cover his whole throne, singing with gentle voice before the Lord's face: 'Holy, holy, holy, Lord Ruler of Sabaoth, heavens and earth are full of Thy glory.'
When I saw all these things, those men said to me: 'Enoch, thus far is it commanded us to journey with thee,' and those men went away from me and thereupon I saw them not. And I remained alone at the end of the seventh heaven and became afraid, and fell on my face and said to myself: 'Woe is me, what has befallen me?' And the Lord sent one of his glorious ones, the archangel Gabriel, and he said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise before the Lord's face into eternity, arise, come with me.' And I answered him, and said in myself: 'My Lord, my soul is departed from me, from terror and trembling,' and I called to the men who led me up to this place, on them I relied, and it is with them I go before the Lord's face. And Gabriel caught me up, as a leaf caught up by the wind, and placed me before the Lord's face.”

Notes.

incorporeal forces. This must perhaps be some kind of robots?

many-eyed ones. Perhaps security cameras?

the ioanit stations of light. This must be computer monitors?

And Gabriel caught me up, as a leaf caught up by the wind, and placed me before the Lord's face. This means that Gabriel and Enoch had to take a lift to the next sections.

Part seven

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Eight heaven (section eight)

Notice how Enoch only saw the Eight heaven (he was not brought there). It is however fascinating to read that Enoch describes that he saw a carving or a painting of a Zodiac (with twelve zodiac signs in it) under the roof (above the seventh heaven). This is indeed interesting, because this indicates that the knowledge about the zodiac and the precession originally came from the aliens. It also tells us that the aliens thus probably could watch the precession of the zodiac on their own home planet. Why else would the have a carving of a zodiac aboard their own spaceship. This means that our solar system and the alien’s solar system must be members of a binary system orbiting around a common unknown star. This also means that the precession originally was measured by observing the orbit of both our solar systems around our common star rather than Earths wobble effect.

“And I saw the eighth Heaven, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Muzaloth, changer of the seasons, of drought, and of wet, and of the twelve signs of the zodiac, which are above the seventh Heaven.”

Ninth heaven (section nine)
Enoch is not brought to this section either. He only refers to it that it contained twelve heavenly “homes” of the twelve sign of the zodiac.

“And I saw the ninth Heaven, which is called in Hebrew Kuchavim, where are the heavenly homes of the twelve signs of the zodiac.”

Notes

the heavenly homes of the twelve signs of the zodiac This must be understood as twelve offices. They were probably the twelve personal offices (homes) of the ministers (The thrones). They all somehow had a sign of the zodiac painted on the door, each offices thus representing the twelve signs in the zodiac. This is probably how some “Gods” was associated with certain stars or planets.

Part eight

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
tenth heaven (section ten)

This last section is where the alien leader himself (God) worked and kept his office. Enoch first describes how he was being taking care of here. Thus they first made him a shower and gave him alien made soap to wash himself with so he smelled mild (like sweet dew). Then they dressed him in an alien senior uniform (and he became glorious like the other aliens officers). Then Enoch tells us about how he was instructed to write all his books and about all the things that he learned from the aliens. Enoch eventually sits down with ‘God’ and learn from him how the physical world came into being and how Earth was terra formed and colonized. This is a bit lengthy though, so I didn’t include it here.

“ON the tenth Heaven, Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns. Thus I saw the Lord's face, but the Lord's face is ineffable, marvellous and very awful, and very, very terrible.
And who am I to tell of the Lord's unspeakable being, and of his very wonderful face? And I cannot tell the quantity of his many instructions, and various voices, the Lord's throne very great and not made with hands, nor the quantity of those standing round him, troops of cherubim and seraphim, nor their incessant singing, nor his immutable beauty, and who shall tell of the ineffable greatness of his glory? And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.' And the archistratege Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face.
And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out of his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.
And the Lord summoned one of his archangels by name Pravuil, whose knowledge was quicker in wisdom than the other archangels, who wrote all the deeds of the Lord; and the Lord said to Pravuil: 'Bring out the books from my store-houses, and a reed of quick-writing, and give it to Enoch, and deliver to him the choice and comforting books out of thy hand.'
AND he was telling me all the works of heaven, earth and sea, and all the elements, their passages and goings, and the thunderings of the thunders, the sun and moon, the goings and changes of the stars, the seasons, years, days, and hours, the risings of the wind, the numbers of the angels, and the formation of their songs, and all human things, the tongue of every human song and life, the commandments, instructions, and sweet-voiced singings, and all things that it is fitting to learn.
And Pravuil told me: 'All the things that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.
Of the great secrets of God, which God revealed and told to Enoch, and spoke with him face to face. AND the Lord summoned me, and said to me: 'Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.' And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke to me: Enoch, beloved, all thou seest, all things that are standing finished I tell to thee even before the very beginning, all that I created from non-being, and visible things from invisible. Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to My angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, which I tell thee to-day.
And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. AND the Lord said to those men who first led me up: 'Let Enoch go down on to earth with you, and await him till the determined day.”

Notes

I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns. This is probably not a description of his real face, but rather a statue Enoch saw there or something like that.

Bring out the books from my store-houses This means that the books in their electronic library was to be brought online. The ‘store house’ is thus a computer. Since Enoch probably didn’t know how to operate a computer (at that time), it could also mean that the aliens also kept paper books in an ordinary library aboard.

A reed of quick-writing. Most likely a computer, or it could be a modern pen and writing paper.

At the end of the tour Enoch adds this odd happening. It puzzled me a while what it could mean, but eventually I have decoded ‘the older angel’ to actually be understood as an electric cooling fan. It probably became warm during the meeting, and someone brought in a cooling fan who moved automatically. This way Enoch describes it as an angel (as it was alive).

“AND the Lord called up one of the older angels, terrible and menacing, and placed him by me, in appearance white as snow, and his hands like ice, having the appearance of great frost, and he froze my face, because I could not endure the terror of the Lord, just as it is not possible to endure a stove's fire and the sun's heat, and the frost of the air. And the Lord said to me: 'Enoch, if thy face be not frozen here, no man will be able to behold thy face.”

Part nine (the end)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

very interesting, am only halfway through, will catch up later. I have always found old testament prophecies interesting, so many possibilities.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Are you sure it isnt our chakra points, we have seven of those. Like seven places of reincarnation is the chakra.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
No one can see my face and live

Having posted quite a lot about this spaceship that the ancient Jews called the Shekina , I might as well do an attempt to explain yet another myth that is related to this spaceship. However. This myth is not a pre-flood myth like the others I have written about in connection with this spaceship. The myth that i now will try to explain origins from the time of Moses and is connected with the spaceship that landed in Sinai after the exodus. The captain of this spaceship (also called Shekina) was the God of Israel and the description of how it descended is described in ‘the legends of the jews’. But, before we try to explain this myth also, we first need to take a moment to explain the God of Israel and his almost paranoid relationship to idolism.

The God of Israel versus Idolism

The reason the God of Israel didn’t want anybody to know his name nor see his face , was not that he was ugly or frightening to look upon or didn’t look human-like or something like that. He was definitely not shy either. The reason for keeping his name and his face a secret was simply that he didn’t want anyone to make idols of him, and to avoid becoming worshipped by idolaters in the future. Those of you who have read about the God of Israel, know how he hated exactly those things. He even made it a law not to ever mention him by any name or to make any idols of him. Because of all this ancient Jewish writers never dared to mention or write his name and nobody was ever allowed to see him. Thus there arose a myth about him that anyone that saw the face of God would surely die.

The real meaning of the statement

Jewish Rabbis sais that the real meaning of the statement “No one can see my face and live” is misinterpreted and claims that the real meaning of this statement is “No one can see the face of my Shekinah and live”. Once I eventually read this , I finally understood the myth.

The meaning of the myth

When the God of Israel (and his men) landed with his spaceship (The Shekina) on mount Horeb in their Sinai base after the exodus, Moses and Aaaron and the elders were invited to held talks with the aliens regarding the teaching of the Torah and the plans for the upcoming war. In ancient texts we can however read that Moses was never allowed aboard the spaceship though. Instead the meeting was held in the base. From the legends of the Jews we can read that Moses insisted to take a look inside the spaceship, but his wish was rejected.

As a final request (before the spaceship took off again) Moses asked if he at least could be allowed to see the spaceship when it launched into space again (Moses : “Show me thy glory”). The God of Israel then tells Moses that it was dangerous and he could die if he watched it from an unprotected spot, because the ignitions of the rockets would create such intense heat and such intense light that he would perish. However. Moses insisted and was eventually allowed. Thus he was ordered to stay hidden in a “cave” during the launch. This “cave” was probably a special constructed observatory room where he could watch the launch safely.

Even though Moses stayed in the observatory room and watched the launch of the spaceship, he nevertheless got burnt in his face somehow. Perhaps Moses didn’t quite follow the safety protocols after all?

We can read all about it in The legend of the jews here:

www.sacred-texts.com...

“Although God had now granted all of his wishes, still Moses received the following answer to his prayer, "I beseech Thee, show me Thy glory": "Thou mayest not behold My glory, or else thou wouldst perish, but in consideration of My vow to grant thee all thy wishes, and in view of the fact that thou are in possession of the secret of My name, I will meet thee so far as to satisfy thy desire in part. Lift the opening of the cave, and I will bid all the angels that serve Me pass in review before thee; but as soon as thou hearest the Name, which I have revealed to thee, know then that I am there, and bear thyself bravely and without fear.”

“The cave in which Moses concealed himself while God passed in review before him with His celestial retinue, was the same in which Elijah lodged when God revealed Himself to him on Horeb. If there had been in it an opening even as tiny as a needle's point, both Moses and Elijah would have been consumed by the passing Divine light, which was of an intensity so great that Moses, although quite shut off in the cave, nevertheless caught the reflection of it, so that from its radiance his face began to shine. Then God appeared in the cloud.”

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well done! Not the first time this has been presented, but good representation and explanation. I would have liked some pictures lol

top topics

join