It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye in Sydney NYE Fireworks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

the eye IS Lucifer's eye!
man this is a conspiracy site ...still right? and you people really dont know that?? come on and dudes name of dumbass kinda fits ..thanks for the post op

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
To non believer.....

Then dont mind me if I piss on it
, its just something people fascinated with, right ?
You should start closing the browser window now, I think, the thread is for people who love to bashing the eye, you would feel nothing towards it.

Its just something that permeate since ancient times and these guys (me!) going zonker about it,
nothing much, move on to other thread, move on. Leave us losers with our bashing party.

----------------------------

So...

we got google triangle, Sydney eye, what else ?
edit on 1-1-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

paradiselost333
reply to post by NullVoid

the eye IS Lucifer's eye!
man this is a conspiracy site ...still right? and you people really dont know that?? come on and dudes name of dumbass kinda fits ..thanks for the post op

Sweetheart it is the eye of Horus. That Horus and Lucifer could be the same is another thread but then you got to wonder why when and how it changed. You know what I mean if you're into the subject.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was actually talking with my buddy last night amidst the festivity in New York. Somewhere out there right now "They" are having an "Eyes Wide Shut"
party laughing and joking about all the messed up things they are gonna do to us next year.

NSA spying, big brother conspiracies rampant - hey lets put a larger than life eye overlooking all - its just an eye! - yeah right. Step away from the koolaide. I think people are turning being duped into a lifelong career and then brag about how smart they are because they cant see the nose on their face.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It does seem weird.

images.smh.com.au...

images.smh.com.au...

images.smh.com.au...

Looks like it changed into a UFO?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Good - maybe they are planning on going home -

2nd

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

imho . . .

at this point in the rush to Armageddon . . .

only the successfully propagandized and mass-mind-control-lobotomized

fail to understand what the pervasive eye is about . . . regardless of the specific window dressing or 'eye shadow' of any given incarnation of it.

The oligarchy loves putting the Eloi, the serfs, the slaves deeper and deeper into their straight-jackets, their vise-grips of tyrannical power to serve totally and only as cogs in the vast globalist machine totally at the whim and very VERY VERY !!! CONTROLLING !!! directions of the puppet masters.

And, they have practiced massive surveillance and data collection for at least 200 years and likley 400, if not more.

They aren't joking about the ALL SEEING eye. They love that stuff.

And, they love to rub it in the faces of the serfs and slaves while derisively ridiculing any who are awakening to the realities involved. What a clever strategy. The evil bustards.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Belief in the evil eye dates back to Classical antiquity. It is referenced by Hesiod, Callimachus, Plato, Diodorus Siculus, Theocritus, Plutarch, Heliodorus, Pliny the Elder, and Aulus Gellius. Peter Walcot's Envy and the Greeks (1978) listed more than one hundred works by these and other authors mentioning the evil eye.

Nazars, charms used to ward off the evil eye.

Attempts to ward off the curse of the evil eye has resulted in a number of talismans in many cultures. As a class, they are called "apotropaic" (Greek for "prophylactic" or "protective," literally: "turns away") talismans, meaning that they turn away or turn back harm.

The Hamsa, a charm made to ward off the evil eye.

The Evil Eye

Everything is not always about the Illuminati. The eye that the Australians used as part of their New Years Celebration is a cultural symbol that is used to ward off "the evil eye" in the coming year. Granted it is a little superstitious on their part. You guys should get one to ward of your dreadful fear of the Illuminati in 2014.

edit on 1-1-2014 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

BurbGirl378

Belief in the evil eye dates back to Classical antiquity. It is referenced by Hesiod, Callimachus, Plato, Diodorus Siculus, Theocritus, Plutarch, Heliodorus, Pliny the Elder, and Aulus Gellius. Peter Walcot's Envy and the Greeks (1978) listed more than one hundred works by these and other authors mentioning the evil eye.

Everything is not always about the Illuminati. The eye that the Australians used as part of their New Years Celebration is a cultural symbol that is used to ward off "the evil eye" in the coming year. Granted it is a little superstitious on their part. You guys should get one to ward of your dreadful fear of the Illuminati in 2014.

edit on 1-1-2014 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

I personally am not so much worried about the Illuminati, in fact I haven't even made up my mind about their evilness!
There really are, more than likely, bigger fish to fry when it comes to the NWO. However, we might do well to follow your advice and start using some talismans to ward off the evil already residing in our midst.

The thing I find most interesting about said light show was the alien and UFO portion. It's just another example of what I've already witnessed in the less than 24 hours (for me) of 2014! Aliens here, there and everywhere. Even wrote a thread about it, and it's getting curiouser and curiouser as the hours of 2014 tick by... just sayin'!

By the way, where can I get one of those vases? It's really cool, I collect vases and would LOVE to add one to my collection.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

So, I looked up his artwork. It is cool stuff. He likes to paint the eyes the same. Like a one eyed jack. But as for the illuminatti, I have to say no. His eye represents something else. Something better, more positive.
He said it himself, "I want to look inside the heads of everybody..." I may have screwed his quote up. But the eye, that the illuminati guys stole for themselves, is the 'all seeing eye' of our minds. The third eye. The one inside our heads, that allows us, if we still our brains, get out of our way, and intuit, can see into other people's heads.

I am not saying the illuminati doesn't exist, they do, even if by another name, but not here. Here, a weird dude was trying to make a point. I am sure, if you send him an honest email, he would tell you what he meant? Might be worth a try.

As for the third eye, it is real. And if all people see is something sinister when flashed with that symbol, then the dark magicians have won. And that is sad for humanity. Since everyone has that eye, not just the twisted wizards.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Aw come on folks. Keep the posts on topic and civil or the usual will follow.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

When I saw it, that's what I thought of. It's a shame you're attacked by people here. They apparently think that you've got to belong to some organization or mystery school to share their beliefs. That's not true at all as there's many people that believe in that world citizen nonsense. Many who follow various 'new age' beliefs.
When it comes down to it, they are all the same. Whether they realize what they're a part of is another thing. There's the exoteric meaning concealing the esoteric which those who are aware or the initiate recognizes when they see it.

Just like there's Free masons who haven't a clue. That's right all you Free masons on here. You're part of a subversive organization and you won't even give your oaths here in public. You're sworn to lie. You are consummate liars. Your god is Lucifer, the light. I don't care how much you deny it. It's the truth. Albert Pike said it himself in Morals & Dogma. It's a humanist organization that is part of building a one world communist government.

edit on 2-1-2014 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

NullVoid
reply to post by Itisnowagain

In trillion of trillions of things in the world, they choose the eye. Lets make it easier for people who reject "the eye" conspiracy.

I want to see an ear instead of an eye, if thats not artistic enough, a mouth is ok enough, perhaps a heart or even a challenging stuff - a phallus.

Challenge accepted ?

Been to North Korea ? Theres no eye there, but the Great Leader, everywhere. Been to Sydney ? Theres an eye there, wait, its everywhere in the world. I say - lets kill the eye owner, its getting annoying, just like Great Leader stuff.

The "Eye" seems to be quite prevalent in Reg's art work. Seems as though it is always representing the 3rd eye or our minds eye, as opposed to an "all seeing" eye. Perhaps this is exactly what he was going for on the bridge in Sydney? To open up everyone's mind in the future?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

NullVoid
reply to post by Itisnowagain

In trillion of trillions of things in the world, they choose the eye. Lets make it easier for people who reject "the eye" conspiracy.

There is so much evidence for the all seeing eye deal that its use should always be questioned.

There is an old school down the road from here.....that has winged disk, big ones right over the entrance ways. But no, the designer of the building or whoever made the decision back in the day to put that over the doors wasn't trying to say anything by doing so. Yea right.

There is also an old bank building not far from here. Made in the mid/late 1800. It has a clearly visible all seeing eye on top off a pyramid on the top and front of the building with "rays"......the shining eye. But no the designer of that building wasn't trying to say anything just thought it looked cool. Right.
edit on 2-1-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Aw come on folks. Keep the posts on topic and civil or the usual will follow.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

Coffee Anyone?

As always, you decide.

edit on 2-1-2014 by BurbGirl378 because: Add quote.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Beautiful aren't they... I don't know if they are still available, but here is the link:

Sebastian Bergne

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Looks more like the all seeing eye of Sauron than THE "All Seeing Eye". Kind of a cool idea. Yeah, sure, its an 'all seeing eye', but is it really THE "All Seeing Eye"?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

REAL EYES
REALIZE
REAL LIES

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join