What happened in the year than 1234?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is a no nonsense thread but I just wanted to post what happened that year. 2014 is here so I started thinking about special years and the year 1234 came to mind. This is what happened that year:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I guess, alot of marriages happened at 5.6 that year !

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

lostbook
This is a no nonsense thread

Isn't there nonsense in the title?
What exactly is "the year than 1234" supposed to mean?
Or has "than" replaced "like" as a meaningless addition to sentences?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

We can all just post a link to a website.... Maybe you can think about bringing a bit of the content over here, like in a quote kinda thing. Then maybe fill in a few more blanks, like your thoughts on the subject, perhaps something about Louis IX gaining rule of France in 1234?

I'm no grammar Nazi, but that title might want a rework.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yeah, the title is messed up. It was really late when I wrote this thread. Not many interesting things happened that year except maybe the collapse of the Jin Dynasty in China.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

lostbook
Yeah, the title is messed up. It was really late when I wrote this thread. Not many interesting things happened that year except maybe the collapse of the Jin Dynasty in China.

The collapse of the Jin Dynasty is pretty big news (in 1234. what year was it in China?). From that point on we had to get our jin somewhere else.
edit on 1-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
in the year 1234 .. ice cubes were invented by eskimos on the 17th april, 1234 ...
Also in 1234 ... a little boy ran along nearby a stream and happened to see a bird fly along, just above him ... it made him smile inside ..

And finally ... in 1234, on the 28th July, some time between 7.18pm and 8.50pm .. there was a thunderstorm .. somewhere ... probably

On a side note .. If i could just take this opportunity to say ... wheeeEEEEeeeeeee.......

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Segenam
Also in 1234 ... a little boy ran along nearby a stream and happened to see a bird fly along, just above him ... it made him smile inside ..

Any evidence to back this up? A drawing? A note in the community register? A youtube-vid?

@OP: 1234 was quite a year.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Skyfloating

Segenam

Any evidence to back this up? A drawing? A note in the community register? A youtube-vid?

@OP: 1234 was quite a year.

I read about it first hand here ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

780 years later, a user called 'lostbrook' would ask a question at Jan 1 2014 12:12: AM on abovetopsecret.com on a digital network called the internet. The question would be titled 'What happened in the year than 1234'? It would be a very peculiar question indeed to ATS users. One user called 'depleteduranium92' would also be questioning the nature of the question, the intelligence of the original poster (probably due to the level of grammar used)

new topics

join