It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Driver arrested for having empty compartment in his car...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Back in the 60s I owned a VW Beetle and was stopped at the Canadien border while they took up the floor mat and opened a hidden compartment on the passenger side. I had purchased the car in Seattle, used and had no idea what the previous owners may have been into. You could see the obvious disappointment of the the agent when it turned out to contain nothing. So fare warning to anyone owning a 65'VW Beetle you are driving a drug transport vehicle!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What if some people carry their pet Black Mamba in that compartment? I bet that would break the coppers from snooping. This is just another example of how if the cops don't have any evidence on you, they'll just get you for what "you might've done".

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

lovebeck
This is so absurd. After reading this, I really think the land of the free is a thing of the past...

Driver Arrested For Having EMPTY Compartment In His Car

The wording of the "law" itself does place the burden squarely upon the the State to prove some very lofty claims. I am sure this man will win in court easily. With that win, say good-bye to the "law" as it is unenforceable without encroaching upon the State's own Constitution and the Federal Constitution.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join