It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Days Non- Stop Animal Mass Die in the Coast of Peru Happening Now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If the radiation from Fukushima is bad enough to destroy all the life in the Pacific we are going to lose our ability to produce safe to eat food above ground. I don't know how bad it really is we are not being told the truth, but if it were in the air there would be a lot of medical professionals complaining about their dosimeters show very much higher than normal readings. I haven't come across any reports of that yet, doesn't mean it's not happening. Everything used by the indoor medical marijuana industry along the west coast is everything you need to survive should the soil, air and water become to highly contaminated with radioactive particles. The reverse osmosis filters can effectively reduce rads in water to safe levels, hydroponics and grow lights can do the rest even better set ups aquaculture that raise fish in conjunction with fruits and vegetables can supply much of whats needed. I suspect that the massive carbon air scrubbers used in pot grow rooms would also fairly effectively remove rad particles from your indoor air supply. I think it's really funny that through illegal industry so many have already been prepared for survival, and I don't believe in coincidence.

Rad counts won't build up in our soil to dangerous levels overnight and it will progressively spread westward past the Rockies, so there is still time to prepare.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Right because that sea turtle is certainly alive. I found a dead sea turtle on the beach once and it didn't hold its head up. It wasn't only clearly dead it was really most sincerely dead. (I've watched The Wizard of Oz too many times)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

One word...

Fukushima

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Crab or turtle the animal is clearly alive. It's a sea turtle. I've seen lots of them . I live on the coast of Virginia. Dead animals don't hold their heads up.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Or the smell is decomposition of fish and wildlife. Ever smell dead fish? Not fish from the market that has been kept on ice but a dead fish left on the sand in the sun? I imagine a dead bird won't be any sweeter smelling. Decomposing flesh stinks.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

WWF? Isn't that World Wrestling Federation ? Hulk Hogan going to come to our rescue or who's that former wrestler who is into conspiracies? Jesse Ventura thats the guy.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

Is it still running ?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs

If it's the end times we blame God no? Isn't he the orchestrator of the end? Isn't all that his game plan? And if it is ... really... who ya gonna call?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

One word...NO

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Are you serious?

or just trying to be funny?

watch this before you make up your mind!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I'm sorry, but that's just garbage posted by a clearly biased and incorrect source.

Besides, in order for radioactive material/waste to be that powerful as to kill off thousands of fish on the other side of the world, it would've also have been so powerful that the entire West coast, and the pacific Northwest in particular, would be so heavily contaminated with radiation that humans would be dying and developing radiation sicknesses at a rate so fast that you wouldn't be able to cover it up. Hawaii, too.

What happened to the good ol' days when mass die-offs were speculated to be a forewarning of a coming earthquake?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MRedfield

What is garbage? A radiometer???????? this wasnt a political vid. what bias?

I saw that vid and to tell you the truth, I think only ignorant people will deny what has happened in Fukushima and how it will affect the planet in years to come!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Very worrisome.

I recently just witnessed a die off event here in Southern Victoria, Australia. Walking along the beach I saw thousands of dead seabirds. Didn't take pictures unfortunately (really annoyed I didn't have a camera/phone at the time). No point making a thread about it with such a lack of evidence.. but it was epic. No idea who to report it to so thought I may as well just write it here in the latest die-off thread.

I'm concerned to say the least.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Have you seen my entry under Short stories?

I did warn about all this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join