It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Home Page for 2014 NYE is Illuminati Pyramid with Spinning Disco Ball at the Top

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just swung by the Google home page screen which raised my eyebrows. I did a quick search and found that Paul Joseph Watson did a quick 2 minute video on it already. Looks pretty obvious to me.

or if that doesn't work:

youtu.be...

What does it mean?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
looks to me like light shining off of a disco ball

ohh wait thats not a disco ball

edit on 31-12-2013 by Inarismessenger because: (no reason given)

i think the #3 is saying illuminati it must be a sign

/not
edit on 31-12-2013 by Inarismessenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sometimes a pyramid is just a pyramid.

Happy New Year!

Now excuse me while I go load the dogs up with diphenhydramine so they don't freak out all night. Fireworks are legal here and some people still have money to blow up.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You all will never empower yourself if you keep seeing those symbols and "their" symbols.

The eye of providence, eye of horus, eye of truth, eye of knowledge, and "I" belongs to everyone.
Stop fretting, and cut the anxiety.

Empower I.

Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Can we make 2014 the year where we don't think every little triangle is a pyramid with an all seeing eye?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Like we needed more proof that disco is evil.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
watch this 44 mins in and rethink your strategy.
edit on 31-12-2013 by domdidom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If there's anything sinister about this picture it's those teeth. I don't feel comfortable when numbers have teeth.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I had a dream about an atom bomb packed into a new Year's ball and as soon as the final second ticked, it went up.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I see it. Whether it's what you say it is or not remains to be seen.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by peacenotgreed

I see a cone of light illuminating a dance floor [ pun intended ]

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I see a disco ball.. I'm so glad I don't live in this cloud of paranoia .. that would be a miserable existence indeed.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

TheOneElectric
You all will never empower yourself if you keep seeing those symbols and "their" symbols.

The eye of providence, eye of horus, eye of truth, eye of knowledge, and "I" belongs to everyone.
Stop fretting, and cut the anxiety.

Empower I.

Happy New Year!

Jippy. another year with people being afraid of the pyramid and all seeing eye that are symbols of spirituality.

OP The pyramid is a symbol of the human seeker trying to reach god in a symbiotic way. When added with the downward pyramid (that is the symbol for god trying to reach the human being) it makes up the David star as seen in 2 dimension and Merkabah/Merkavah as seen in 3 dimensions.
edit on 31-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

VictorVonDoom
Like we needed more proof that disco is evil.

Buwahahahahaha...

Ok, now that was funny

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Never look into the spinning flashy thing.

This video will show you why.

pearlharbor.military.com...

Or try this one.

www.liveleak.com...

The mirror ball probably close to this. Over a hundred cell phone cameras all linked together in a ball to film every thing. Watch the around 3:30 to see what it looks like on there monitors in the end.

edit on 1-1-2014 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Also... The left hand of the 2 leaves a silhouette of a penis while he dances. True story.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by peacenotgreed

The "disco ball" is actually the eye of the pyramid blurred out. At least that is what it looks like to me.

edit on 1-1-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The eye used to be organic, when actual humans did all the work of spying on us and stuff. The disco ball represents the pixilated eye to symbolize that this year the computers have taken over that job for them. It also symbolizes taking a step toward the day when humans will not be needed at all in order to enact the agenda, as Satan's spirit merges with the world's first true AI. I don't know I'm just making stuff up.

new topics

top topics

join