It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce blocks out Jesus Christ in ‘Last Supper’ photo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04
reply to post by MrSpad

The "Duck Guy" things had nothing to do with anything other than free speech. Vote your opinion with ratings. Don't like it, don't watch it. People got pissed that A&E was censoring him based on his beliefs, and that is something all Americans should fight against.

Free speech my ass. If that was the case the same people would be out demanding that Westboro Batist Chuch protestors not be blocked off my other groups, or harrased by town ordnances created just for them. We all know that is not the case. Of course we all know freedom speech is a protection against the goverment what is does not protect you against is the reactions of others. You employer also has freedoms and one of those is the freedom to remove an employ who says anti gay, racist and pro pedo things. The people who supported him used the freedom speech bs to hide their own bigoted agenda. And everybody saw through it.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I don't know what she's saying, and I don't care.

It's a lame attempt at shock if it's even that.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

There is a difference between the family calling in a group to help arrange the funeral and local ordinances.

One is a private person exercising their right to plan and block things they'd rather not see.

The second is an abuse of government to block free speech.

I support the first, but I am opposed to the second. I actually think the second is perversely what Westboro wants.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join