It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce blocks out Jesus Christ in ‘Last Supper’ photo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think your making an issue about nothing. You obviously dont understand the message he was trying to give us. Here i think you need to watch this its about a little girl dying of brain cancer and a christmas cancert she went to maybe youll learn something.

(post by Liquesence removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Just another over-hyped "singer" thinking they're the absolute end-all-be-all. I could care less.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

And this affects me or you....how?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

IAMTAT
I'm so outraged...
...I wrote this post.

I've copied this reply and plan on using it here on ATS.

I'm so outraged...
...I wrote this post.

See?

Sometimes I wonder about this place. So many threads seem to be posted which look for nothing more that just emotional reactions. But whadda I care, I just wrote THIS post.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ladies and Dudes I am here to reveal for the first time a secret that this Beyonce flick is secretly trying to
reveal but people are too distracted.

You should know what she’s saying; don’t you guys see the hidden message here?

So Listen up… REMEMBER you heard it here first.
They don’t call me WILLTELL FOR NOTHING!
So…Listen up here it is

Beyonce is declaring an ancient secret that Jesus...

IS A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(post by learnatic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, huh, learn something new everyday.

Was this something I needed to know ... Now that truly is the question.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Beyonce or Beysus? Singer’s ‘Last Supper’ Pose

Check it out.

Luchina Fisher By Luchina Fisher @luchina Follow on Twitter Dec 31, 2013 12:39pm HT beyonce jtm 131231 16x9 608 Beyonce or Beysus? Singers Last Supper Pose beyonce/Instagram Hours after apologizing for sampling audio from the space shuttle Challenger disaster for her love song “XO,” Beyonce was grabbing headlines again, this time for posing in front of an iconic work of art. In a photo posted on her Instagram, the pop superstar poses in front of what looks like Leonardo DaVinci’s famous religious painting The Last Supper. Wearing a body-hugging lime green skirt and yellow bustier, Beyonce appears to be sitting in the middle of the table in the spot occupied by Jesus

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Maybe her and Sara Silverman should go on tour together. These Satanists are really out front these days. Oh well. They can worship who or whatever they choose. I'd say they just do it for attention anyways.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Some Studio Jerk has done what you say, ie 2 seperate photos to create one. Anyway "Happy New Year", and shame No One can Sing these days eh ???

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Eh, she's likely just trying to capitalize on Madonna's old schtick.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Maybe the Westboro Baptist Church will boycot Beyonce's concerts.

Untill they find out that the Last Supper was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci a homosexual.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Beyonce who?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Imagine if Christians would put as much effort and energy into helping the poor and needy as they do defending a homophophic slightly racist and pedo duck guy and attacking a pop star for a picture. What a different world we would live in.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The message is quite clearly written in the photo. see the letters S all a juicy. Sound it out and you get... It's allah! Jew! see? Case closed.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The "Duck Guy" things had nothing to do with anything other than free speech. Vote your opinion with ratings. Don't like it, don't watch it. People got pissed that A&E was censoring him based on his beliefs, and that is something all Americans should fight against.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

or her ego has run so far amok that she now thinks shes the equivalent of jesus. Dont put that past her or any celebrity.
SHe obviously thinks that her logic is superior to the rest of the worlds with her latest reasoning for using the space shuttle's crews last transmissions.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Yes, and imagine how much more good would be done on top of that if the people who spent all their time criticizing Christians would spend all that time also helping the poor and needy instead of spending all their time criticizing Christians ...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You guys ease off the babe
All she's saying is old Jesus needed some X AND O'S
A woman, some sex, that's all...she's doing the role of the Illuminatrix, the Goddess, the very symbol of Christianity through Mary Magdalene and the other Mary...
That's her religion, just like Old Phil and his religion... remember
so chill and try to understand!
Are we being PC here?
edit on 1-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join