It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year's Eve 2014: LIVE FEED (Times Square, NYC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here's a link to the New Year's Eve celebration; LIVE at Times Square, NYC
New Year's Eve 2014 LIVE FEED (Times Square NYC)

Here's a couple of live screenshots

Last Year's Ball

New Year's Eve Ball History

Revelers began celebrating New Year’s Eve in Times Square as early as 1904, but it was in 1907 that the New Year’s Eve Ball made its maiden descent from the flagpole atop One Times Square. Seven versions of the Ball have been designed to signal the New Year. The first New Year’s Eve Ball, made of iron and wood and adorned with one hundred 25-watt light bulbs, was 5 feet in diameter and weighed 700 pounds. It was built by a young immigrant metalworker named Jacob Starr, and for most of the twentieth century the company he founded, sign maker Artkraft Strauss, was responsible for lowering the Ball.

Happy New Year!!! Don't forget to "LEAVE the KEYS!"

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here's an interesting screenshot, i just grabbed. Look to the top right, on the jumbo screen.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Happy New Year here from England, UK, and have a great night. Oh and don't get into trouble.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE

From Southwestern Ontario Canada, just across the lake from Sandusky Ohio. Going to a house party in the neighborhood, I am lucky enough to have my own local community of friends. I hope 2014 bring each and everyone of you the best year so far and that we as a community continue to carry on and grow. Love you all.

p.s. I have my new polka dot undies on for all of the riches to come in 2014 in every way, not just money...I hope you do too...

edit on 12/31/2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join