It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Maneuvering Around Our Sun - December 30, 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I found this clip online where the OP downloaded and viewed the clip of our sun and captured UFOs flying in and around our sun.

Now, with the recent activity of the sun flipping its polarity (happens every 11 years), could this be also something that will make UFOs around our sun more apparent? Kind of like disturbing a wasp nest in the tree?

There seems to be a lot of activity around the sun now, I think we should be paying more attention to this.

Here is a clip taken from another OP in August 2013: similar case to this one.

edit on 31-12-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There was once a theorized planet between mercury and the sun and one astronomer even claimed to have found it on one occasion, many years later a report of debris where the planet was reported in orbit was claimed and thereafter it was never seen or discovered again, today Vulcan is regarded as a myth but who knows these large objects could be molten fragments in very close proximity to the sun so that they are not easily detected but I am sure NASA or some other space agency would have detected them by now.
This could be a craft but it would be beyond anything we could envisage as at that distance the heat, radiation and particle density from the surface of the sun would be unimaginably destructive but who knows as if someone could traverse the interstellar distanced then maybe they could do such a thing or else they are a form of life totally alien to us.
here is an incomplete entry in Wiki about Vulcan.
en.wikipedia.org...(hypothetical_planet)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Do you know what coronal mass ejections are?

I do. And they are not UFOs.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

JadeStar
Do you know what coronal mass ejections are?

I do. And they are not UFOs.

How many of those remain stationary in space?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I believe those are cosmic rays

new topics

top topics

join