It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Kashai
reply to post by spartacus699

I knew in detail what happened to that poor child, aided in securing a conviction in that case.

The thing is there are about 1000 other examples many of which involve a court record.

Certainly you could understand how I feel you point is irrelevant.

Any thoughts?

Well I know demons tell people stuff. It's not the only explaination but one explaination for fortune tellers knowing stuff is they're told by demons. Demons have been around since the dawn of time so they'd know historic events. Even be able to accurately predict future events better than we can.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

spartacus699
since you arrive with nothing, and you leave with nothing. And you'll never get everything done that needed to be done before you die. Then half the time I tend to wonder, what really matters? Yes of course you have to live well. But most people aren't going to effect the planet. Most people are likely to put food on the table. So whether you trick a chicken catch it and kill it or capture it and just take it's eggs, or regardless of what you do, in the end I wonder how much anything is going to matter. Some say I shouldn't think that way or have that attitude. And ya it's probably true. You shoudl think positive. But when you're pessimistic that too is part of being human. But ya remember or forget, it doesn't matter anyway.
you arrive with everything. Theres no escape. Nothing is impossible im affraid. Eternity is such a long time to be fooled into thinking nothing exists. The fact that something is here proves nothing can not exist,because if nothing existed there would be nothing,something would be impossible.
You will last forever like it or not. Whether you want to spend that forever in an imagined "nothing" or in a real something is entirely up to you.. but you will be around for all time

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

spartacus699
since you arrive with nothing, and you leave with nothing. And you'll never get everything done that needed to be done before you die. Then half the time I tend to wonder, what really matters? Yes of course you have to live well. But most people aren't going to effect the planet. Most people are likely to put food on the table. So whether you trick a chicken catch it and kill it or capture it and just take it's eggs, or regardless of what you do, in the end I wonder how much anything is going to matter. Some say I shouldn't think that way or have that attitude. And ya it's probably true. You shoudl think positive. But when you're pessimistic that too is part of being human. But ya remember or forget, it doesn't matter anyway.
you arrive with everything. Theres no escape. Nothing is impossible im affraid. Eternity is such a long time to be fooled into thinking nothing exists. The fact that something is here proves nothing can not exist,because if nothing existed there would be nothing,something would be impossible.
You will last forever like it or not. Whether you want to spend that forever in an imagined "nothing" or in a real something is entirely up to you.. but you will be around for all time

I meant: that you take nothing from this earth with you.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Philosophies are interesting and very important to understanding our environment and those around us. I find that my best held beliefs are just that my best held beliefs. I think that we all have our own path to enlightenment, each of us are akin to a piece in a puzzle. In relation to God or a consciousness beyond it reality cannot simply be taken out of the equation. Understandably a person may feel that the act of thinking there is no God makes it somehow so

But that is not really true and with my background I understand that a person can feel that way, though the development of neural connections. The concepts that relate to ancient human experiences cannot be discarded simply because no one with exception of Carl Jung has ever investigated indigenous culture's in the same regard.

And he presents a Collective Unconscious to be clear. In that light considering a Collective Awareness to all things, is not difficult to consider.

Religions, Governments, Societies, Cultures are problematic because of our limitations in general.

As well as our inherent predatory tendencies.

Aliens seeding Earth does not define how everything came into being. But it does present in all likelihood a predatory species, lived long enough to accomplish such tasks.

edit on 6-1-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Kashai

Philosophies are interesting and very important to understanding our environment and those around us. I find that my best held beliefs are just that my best held beliefs. I think that we all have our own path to enlightenment, each of us are akin to a piece in a puzzle. In relation to God or a consciousness beyond it reality cannot simply be taken out of the equation. Understandably a person may feel that the act of thinking there is no God makes it somehow so

But that is not really true and with my background I understand that a person can feel that way, though the development of neural connections. The concepts that relate to ancient human experiences cannot be discarded simply because no one with exception of Carl Jung has ever investigated indigenous culture's in the same regard.

And he presents a Collective Unconscious to be clear. In that light considering a Collective Awareness to all things, is not difficult to consider.

Religions, Governments, Societies, Cultures are problematic because of our limitations in general.

As well as our inherent predatory tendencies.

Aliens seeding Earth does not define how everything came into being. But it does present in all likelihood a predatory species, lived long enough to accomplish such tasks.

edit on 6-1-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

I understand the idea of not taking God out of the story. It tones it down some, gives a different propective to it all. The idea of we are One somehow limits your thinking, takes away the idea of you being You. If the saying goes, Be Yourself, how could you?

Every person today has what they feel inside to be real to them. No matter how the ideas of God, Life every idea should be different for each person. Should be actually. Yet without questioning, ideas tend to follow the main stream ideas. Most things tend to stay the same in a Relg point of view. Last time anything changed was 2,000 yrs ago and that has some missing links and not to good storys either.

Point is, sometimes you have to question what is deep down inside. Bring it out and take a look at it. Tear into it and see whats really there! I found alot of things did not jive with what I can Feel, yet they are things I hold True. Or as I have learned, though was true! Yet as Life takes you down the path of Yourself. You find ideas that are so outdated, you wonder why you even had them! Explains how Ego can mess things up in your life anyway!

Now if we can shift from Predator to something far more greater. Life here on Planet Earth would be Heaven!

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You know the thought experiment of 4 blind men describing an Elephant after only having had contact with different sides of the animal?

Reality from our perspective is like what one of those blind men explained.

Our ability to sense our surroundings from the context of the common results in only internal representations. We see an aspect of everything there is. As far as we understand the capacity to be separate appears to be present only perhaps in relation to the construct that we define as reality. However in consideration to this construct with a lack of space-time as the issue. Consideration is relevant to the matter of the construct actually being an aspect to what is a spectrum in more than three dimensions.

A "Rainbow" of matter waves where we perceive the particle aspect.

In relation to Separateness vs.. Unity I understand where you are coming from.

Infinity is infinite and can sustain an infinite amount of infinite individuals.

Separateness is a unique quality and potentially fundamental to what is going on. So even if we are a rainbow of matter waves produced by a storm on some other scale. We may still be subject to an observer that can perceive that rainbow and understand what it is and why it exists.

Everything is one and everything is also separate and to be truly infinite something must also be finite and as such encompass all things.

Aspects are not generally considered constructs unless they were constructed

God as Love presents that what we consider as subjective in some other aspect of reality is what is objective.

edit on 8-1-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I can see this really. Yet something else is also included in the mix, Something New. I see it as a new form of Energy added to the mix of things really. It take the 3nd person view or places you there sometimes. Even time has no meaning, if that makes any sense. Somehow it brings your ideas/facts to light and asks Questions. Or you could say my future self is here now asking the questions though it's one way of putting it up for understanding.

It seems the picture is bigger then what most people consider as the Big Picture. Take what you just added and go deeper into a bigger picture, where Time has no actually meaning to it all. Somehow our minds have gotten the wrong picture, or were led to believe anyway. Most of our history is somehow either lost/misplaced or hidden from mankind.

Yet somehow the story continues to be interesting! If one ponders the question of; Where did all the Great Teachers actually go before they became Teachers? Has me at a standstill. They either had to drop the main stream ideas and find out for themselves or it was Given to them while they dissapeared for the times missing in their past.

Each has a story, under a tree, 40 nights in the desert; so the stories go anyway. One could go as far as saying they somehow questioned everything while being alone. Sometime we even do that ourselves although the way we do it is to fix something about our lives we do not like vs. getting into Spiritual things.

We are placed into the masses doing this and that and never actually do have the time to even ask any questions. Our lives are fixed into working, doing what needs to be done so we are not left in the dark, or on the streets really! Life now days are set up that way, if one tends to actually look at it! The main stream idea is to keep people from paying attention to a much larger picture. Never have the time to really just sit down with yourself and ask yourself whats going on.

Some could use names like slaves, zombies, mindless people caught up in a trap this World puts up as a front. Not to call any one names, just the understanding of using your mind has actually Gone out the window for some! You could say we are raised in a way to not use our mind freely, less you get called A-Z and giving pills! Thats just one way to look at at really.

I find it best to step to the side sometimes, see how things are from a different view. I have so many stories and crap I find that using them only places limits on things. Yet the stories were there at the get go of life, never really questioning them since everybody else was being told the same storys and all considered them as facts.

Name one fact that can be proven beyond any doubt; except Death.

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You know in the Tarot the death card relates to change

Also nothing dies unless it is born.

A Shaman address death as another type of birth, one does not sleep until the rapture. People are not sent to hell they volunteer to go there, when they are confronted with the extent, they deviated from Gods path.

Free will.

The world as a whole is not really in sync with nature, there are plenty of people in every country that see the proverb, " He or She that dies with the most toys wins". There is also serious attitude towards any idea that humans in general have inherent psychic abilities, which by the way would constitute a contradiction of sorts. Literally that idea was put aside, mankind tried to move on, from the idea that it was possible.

In my experience that is impossible.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Anything is possible! It just takes alot of ones time to work it out!

Being Psychic is another word for using a part of your brain that works on a different level. One could say, seeing the picture as it is then what one tends to think it is. Some just Know, reading a deck for someone is easy. Now explaining it to them does cause problems! One could go being nice about it, or cold as truth as one sees it. How this works I could not explain.

Now the term psychic is somehow related to Seers, witches, shaman, yet I could not put a finger on it. Some special powers, or just another way of commucication . To sense something strange, odd just means your mind is open to more of whats going on. Still seeing someones life as it is without knowing them at all is possible.

Your right on we have gone way out of Touch with Nature. Even we as people have lost the meaning of what it meant to be Human. Although what it really means to be human; Really, is asking to be questioned. Most go with the loving, caring, kindness while never exploring the other side of the coin. It is consider bad, evil, cruel to people who go Outside the mainstream.

Yet we are Both. Some go all Holy while some go all Mid-Evil, yet the task should be to come to the middle of it all. Balance of Being as some call it. There is no one way, many ways for one to work with until................................................................................................................................................. .........................................

You just Never Know!

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Mid-Evil is a good way to put it.

There is an account that I was taught and relates to a time in human history about 100 thousand years ago. It describes an event where and asteroid about a mile in diameter struck the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.

The event resulted in a planetary crustal shift of about 23 degrees.

Though every forest and whatever structures that existed were leveled some animals and some humans survived. Of the humans that did survive only the most opportunistic types were able to survive the environment that was the Earth after that.

Many thousands of years past and the Earth began to return to normal and in relation to mankind. There actions as a whole where more consistent with criminal behavior on Earth today. Humans were strong and even by the age of 7 a natural tendency towards what is a
body builder today was apparent.

You would think them Evil.

One day a child was born and it was apparent that he would not grow up to be like the others, soon after that other children were born that looked the same. They were not as strong and failed in many of the trials but exhibited other talents, so while they struggled in the hunt the excelled in ways that today we understand as technology.

So they allowed them to live.

The lesson being that human survival depends not only in relation to the best of us but also the worst of us.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I can actually see that happening back in the day. I think the term Evil has gone so far out there anything not of the norm is considered evil. We have set up things in a way that keeps your mind closed, passed down from so long ago no one even questions anything. Who could even say that Satan is actually Evil?

If you think about it. All He actually done was to allow Ego to step in. Hell, if your special might as well have it all was His intentions. Yet the story goes that we were Better Then the Angels, So Satan has a problem with it! If the story is even true to the extent there is a Satan. Since why would an Angel become angry anyways?

Reminds me of a movie long ago about two men working for God. As they went about killing others for God at the End, one of them stated that to do Gods work, most could not kill so he was asked to do it for Him. I would have a hard time killing even if God told me to do it; part of it has to do with the God idea and the other I value Life. Yet the understanding to kill one to save 100 actually makes sense.

Most of the Evil that is around is Man. Now one could go saying that the so-called demons are 2D, trapped or missed their chance to evolve, while the idea of Christ coming back to bring along the next evolution of man to the 4D world. The ones who do not make it will be the new demons in 4D. Crazy thought.

Oh I'm sure some evil in me is sleeping, waiting for the day to be called forth. Never know when the world will need to be saved someday. Hell, even the children are being born today are gifted with something new. We just feed them pills to keep the in check! Someone once told me that each child is born in this world to do Something better for the world, yet how many have been lost due to abortion?

Still pondering that question!

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Free will allows one to deviate from nature, in regards, there are good things about that and bad things about that.

When a child reaches the age of two color, becomes available to the eye's and with that greater depth perception.

I feel that a good parallel with that is the development of technology on Earth to mankind.

The issue of abortion is very complicated friend, I would say that as a society we are still very immature.

Democracies are really good at protecting individual rights and let me present what are rather sad examples....

You home in the U.S. waiting for your kids to return from school. You have two daughters one 18 and the other 16.Your eldest is working on being a doctor and your youngest wants to work for the NSA. Both are very responsible and intelligent, they have the skill set to accomplish anything they want to do. Your in the kitchen with your wife preparing dinner when both daughters run into the house, slam the door, run into there respective rooms and lock themselves in.

You and your wife go to each room knock on the doors and ask what is wrong. Both of you are told the same thing that "Some old man in a limousine demanded they get in his car and threatened them." At this point you hear a knock on the door.

You approach the door, look through the peep hole and standing outside the door is Bill Clinton and John McCain (equal time and as an example). Thinking that either one could not possibly have anything related to what is going on in your home you open the door.

There you find out that in fact they are the reason for the problem in your home.

Now in the United States you tell them that you will be right back with them, close the door and call 911.

You also have a good chance to file a really big lawsuit and will probably be offered an opportunity to appear on CNN, MSMBC and FOX News. Now say the same thing happens but instead you are a citizen of a third world country and the two men standing outside are equivalent in authority in that country to Bill and John, what then?????

Do you close the door???

Do you call the police???

Your on a Greyhound bus traveling from Chicago to Miami sitting across from you is a Catholic Priest. You reach a stop in a major city and some soldiers get on board and they notice the priest. There are four of them it seems apparent they have been drinking after a brief discussion amongst themselves, they sit next to you and essentially surround the Priest.

They start talking to him about how it impossible for God to exist and demand he provide evidence to what to them is his wasted life.

At some point during this harassment the priest quotes a passage in the bible, at which point one of the soldiers gets up. He approaches the bus driver and orders him to stop the bus. Once the bus stops the other three soldiers grab the priest take him outside though the front of the bus and place his head, just in front of one the tires.

They order the bus driver to drive over the mans head and the bus driver complies.

This actually happened in China about 15 years ago in relation to a Buddhist Monk.

Democracies' have there problems in the sense that a majority can dictate policy. Alternative systems that are known today have other issues, where when in comes to treating a persons body as a property of the "realm" is apparent.

edit on 12-1-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Lets put it another way, shall we?

Here in the US, most people go about there day unaware to what really goes on in other Countries. Sure they might get the so-called news, yet it is such a very small fine print to what is really happening! We might have Tent Citys, yet the idea is somehow They did it to themselves, could have found work, you know the drill.

What most do not know is it shall be coming to US soon. If one remembers History; all great nations do fall! Actually the US has fallen, just trying to hold whats left togetter. Most do not want to hear that their world as they know it is about to change in ways calling 911 will do no good. And here in the US, most people wear a mask anyway. I do hate saying this really only it is the truth in ways most don't have a clue.

Yep! The Devil made me say this! LOL since in the US, HE could actually Tell The Truth and nobody would believe Him! Yet it has something to do with, In God We Trust! Now the idea of God has it's play since using anything to outplay anything actually Gives its Own Power to play. Back in the day, it might have been true. Now it's nothing more then words on paper meaning nothing.

Only the thought of power using God will be the cause of the downfall for the US. Or could just say, Karma! One could go about saying that in fact a New Energy is now present and is the driving force in things to come. You are either able to channel it or you will Lose It would be the eazyest way to say it. Or when the Box suddenly disappears; veil dropping, hopefully your mind can handle what is actually Real.

Free Will is nothing more then to think for yourself at the moment. You have the past, future and Ego to deal with, if there was any actual Soul Work to do it would be this. The war of Good vs. Evil is something within your mind. If one could let go of the past, understand that your future dose not exist and your Ego is messing everything for it's own good!

Of course I have taken every pill ever made LOL been played and played many games! One day, just woke up! Although it's just a thought since really. What is Waking Up? Other then finding out everything you have been told somehow either has no meaning or you question the meanings. Either way, you have a Nut Phase for a few. Still wonder if I could have lost it only somehow what I see is now more real.

Most say that when you have that Nagging Feeling inside, you sit down and ask yourself why. Still there though, questioned it all so somehow it relates to Something Outside oneself. As far as I gathered, We as Humans are now starting Real Mode. Oh Boy! Could go with the Its Time for Man to either Grow or move down the chain in Life. This is how I Feel, could call it a calling though.

I just find it strange that every dream I've had is now closing or most have actually ended. You know the dreams that throughout life, like a story, bits here and there for years have somehow came to the end after all these years of dreaming! Freed all the evil people, saved the qween and for once. I actually turn off sometimes!

So hows it been going with you say for the past 2 yrs? And now?

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I do not see the US failing anytime soon, cultures like this generally last about a 1000+ years. And I have really never heard or seen much of people wearing masks in the US. In China yes due to a new strain of the flu but not in the United States and would of course welcome your source to that data. Some major problems with our world today relate to a lack of recourses and issues related to introducing and integrating new technology to the planet.

The United States is not about to become a 3rd world country and if anything as has already is in planning. The United States will be part of a program to move mankind into the Solar System. Our solar system is abundant in mineral recourses as well as water, which also means oxygen and nitrogen.

Such a colonization could take about 300 years.

The problem with technology can be very serious as every time a new technology is introduced, jobs are lost. I mean if one creates a Robot that can function effectively as a Doctor why does one need doctors. If one makes a car that can drive itself (as will be available for purchase in about 10 years) why do you need taxi, ambulance and truck drivers? Its to say that those jobs are gone and the people who did those jobs have to be reeducated towards other professions. Imagine how this one issue affected the Depression in relation to world history where technology replaced a multitude of many forms of menial labor in every industry?

We today are in a similar situation and in relation to the potential of Robotic technology.

Today we one the internet talk about using quantum entanglement for communications. The reason for this is because it may already be a reality and classified. Things like cloaking technology that makes aircraft invisible could already exist, this because when it comes to classified technology we are generally about 15 to 25 years more advanced than anything presented to the civilian population.

As far as the potential of what is essentially a form so ancient it actually relates (to my knowledge) as something that is about
mans origins?

Here is a question....

10 million years from now in relation to humans will there still be prisons?

Will there still be prisoners that escape?

Where could they potentially go?

What would they be capable of?

The modeling I present should help with anxiety over experiences many find difficult to explain and it could also help in relation to memory
and information processing.

Clinical science has not defined why every human on this planet can have this experience but in reality they can.

What this understanding allows is an improvement in focus meaning a person belter able to contribute to society.

Myself I feel we all need to get away from all the disaster scenarios because in reality (IMO) we are a part of something else, we are only just beginning to understand.

Whatever this experience we can have upon our foreheads, it feels like energy.

Perhaps something new to understand about energy?

edit on 14-1-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Yet you live in Florida where pretty much most are up to date in todays world. Should say ahead, since your right smack in the middle of it all. What I meant by mask's though was what people hide behind. In very large citys, most know that using a mask is sometimes best where as outside of citys. People actually forgot to take them off!

I lived in Denver most of my life and somehow ended up in nowhere land where somehow they are behind like 10-15 yrs. Haven't a clue to whats really going on, just living in their timeline. And somehow they actually think they have it bad. There are no bad sides of town; well towns in a 100 mile circle anyways. Worst could happen is driving 65 and come up to a hill and find someone going 25. Seems better then hearing gun shots every night in Denver.

Doom Porn, is crazy yet understandable. If say we are all inner connected somehow, then somewhere inside all of us knows we are not on the right page with Life. Prisons are nothing more then money makers for the state. At least 60% are there for basicly stupid crap, no harm to anyone really outside of prison. That door is wide open and never shuts. If one needs a prison, it should be prison and nothing more. You get nothing while there doing your time! Most are like very small homes with all the things outside people have except being able to go where you want.

Somehow we would be luckie just to get to Mars. Then even if we did, by the time we actually got there this world would have fallen apart and left on Mars till you died. Of course that would be the worst case, only closer to the truth really. Three different Companys are planing a trip within 10 yrs. Now the cost will be so high, so high that the risk of nothing even if one should make it it a one way trip taking 6+ months in deep space with nothing but fear. Half if not most of them would lose their minds! No input followed by an understanding that once you do get there it will be no input either. All will be new without any so-called understanding on how to deal with anything since Hey, It's Mars!

Yet back on Earth, most of the oil we use is being drained. The fresh water is getting low, and the air thick with crap. Now if one considers how hot its getting, storms getting stronger by the year and how the Earth is actually becoming more active. We could be in for some interesting duress. I for one use the idea that the oil we take from Earth is ranked # 1 in the possible Doom list. So many ways it can affect us on many different levels is crazy! Earth uses it to cool the planet down from 2 sides, one being the core and the other the Sun. Oil is in everything we use to help COOL, next is burn follow by plastic. Once it starts to run low; most consider it to last forever, pretty much everything will fall apart.

As for the US, most wars now are for oil control and nothing more. Yet we are so behind in the cash flow, we just keep printing money, using credit and get even deeper. Someday China will want their money as with the rest of them. Some are even actually talking about the useless paper we call money. This time the Great Depression back in the day will be small comparied to whats to come. Hell we haven't made it to 1-20-14 yet and no real idea where the money is going to come from.

We might have come a long way from the 1800 yet in less then 60 yrs we jumped so fast we lost the understanding of reason. People are becoming more stupid; computers do all the work for them, and we talk about building even better ones! Smarter, faster and then what? Someday that computer will become smarter if not an actual enity! And if reason is just about lost, computers will completly use logic and no reason period!

Next on the list is too many people! Not that much land to grow food and house them either. If looking at it in say 10 yrs if the oil should hold out. Then the air we use would only become worst! Logic would state we get to working, reason would be we are in Big Do Do! Seems a mass die-off is in the works, crazy as it may sound though. Due to some messing with Mother Nature would be the cause of it really.

Now most would consider this Neg thinking, doom and crazy thoughts. Yet when having to look at the other side of things, it is not Neg but a fact of Life. Masks people use is to not look at the bad side of it all. Keep looking at the positive, things will get better, all the being nice ways of thinking. Leaving out the, This could happen so might want to look into it is never questioned. Looking at the bigger picture one has to look at all sides, even around the blind spots that could be there.

Thats why the idea of God hinders. It places all the Evil to something outside for a God to take care of. If Free Will did exist, then why would God even bother Man? If Demons can lose their souls, is it possible we could also? Energy once depleted is gone, so using your soul for bad ways would take it from you until it would be gone, then it's Hey, I'm now a Demon too. Next would be to steal anothers for yourself and the game continues.

Questions being asked can go even deeper, taking a look at the dark side is nothing to fear if you do ask questions. It's when you get to the odd ball questions being asked to you is what gets me. A question that pops in your head without no apearent reason needs to be looked at since now how did it get there in the first place?

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Great discussion.

You know, It puzzles me how many people live their lives these days hardly ever looking above them at the stars, it energizes your soul. I don't even do it as much as I wish. It's either a few times a month through the telescope, or maybe just with the naked eye while on a walk, or in the backyard sitting in a lounge chair. The best is when I am backpacking at high elevation in the Sierra Nevada, up in Yosemite, Lassen or Tahoe. My Tent has mesh on the ceiling. Can't say how many peaceful nights I have fallen asleep viewing the cosmos. It really is something special and taken for granted these days my friends.

I often think to myself, how come we all don't have a glass roof? At the very least in just one room, where we sleep? Technology these days would easily make it possible. It's something to consider. I know if it snows or rains it would really be pointless, but a human being would still have many nights to look at what we human beings were meant to look at frequently throughout our life. Even when I look at the moon, I feel something, I feel a certain kind of energy.

Has anyone ever felt this? At least try it if you have not done so. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Actually it would be unnatural for humans not to colonize our solar system As mentioned in my prior, a problem we have with respect to marinating this culture is recourses. Mars is a stepping stone the asteroid belt which has an unprecedented amount of raw mineral material.

"Energy cannot be destroyed it can only be changed".

This is fundamental to science as it happens to be true.

As explained in a round about I do not believe in hell or In demons. Rather I believe that our choices in life that deviate from Gods natural path, by our own will. Convince us to go to a place where "God does not look" in the context loosely of my traditional language.

Natural disasters and the violence in humans where we evolved from animals are more the source of hell and demons that a being capable of creating this, what we call today reality.

Sure there is punishment for sins but it is self imposed when in life after death (which is life by the way), it becomes apparent what we
are in relation to everything.

What is evil about our world is that we prey upon ourselves and with respect to simians, in respect to chimpanzees they also do that.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

SheopleNation
Great discussion.

You know, It puzzles me how many people live their lives these days hardly ever looking above them at the stars, it energizes your soul. I don't even do it as much as I wish. It's either a few times a month through the telescope, or maybe just with the naked eye while on a walk, or in the backyard sitting in a lounge chair. The best is when I am backpacking at high elevation in the Sierra Nevada, up in Yosemite, Lassen or Tahoe. My Tent has mesh on the ceiling. Can't say how many peaceful nights I have fallen asleep viewing the cosmos. It really is something special and taken for granted these days my friends.

I often think to myself, how come we all don't have a glass roof? At the very least in just one room, where we sleep? Technology these days would easily make it possible. It's something to consider. I know if it snows or rains it would really be pointless, but a human being would still have many nights to look at what we human beings were meant to look at frequently throughout our life. Even when I look at the moon, I feel something, I feel a certain kind of energy.

Has anyone ever felt this? At least try it if you have not done so. ~$heopleNation

About 7 years ago I was at a small town in Tennessee where once it became dark I could see the Milk way.

It was incredible and more so because I understood its dimensions and its context in relation to what we today consider possible, in relation to reality.

And then to consider that everything we know is simply not enough to describe everything.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Pretty much everyday if only for a few min's. Next is expanding oneself just laying down before bed. It use to make me feel very small until one day I thought. What If someone was doing the same on another Planet. Sometimes I say Hello, just in case.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

You know to actually Get There; another Planet, one would have to start by collecting space junk! Since the only way to do this would be to have a shop on the moon. There is so much stuff floating around up there; hell a shop would be somewhat easy to put togetter. What was it last month that fell to earth just because it ran out of fuel? Plus all the gold used for elect componets, and the like. You would have everything right there, easy pickings!

Then the next possible planet would be Mars. After the moon shop is completed of course! Then it would not take as much fuel since you could jump to Mars from the moon by way of drifting somewhat. Now its not clear if the moon has any metal you could melt down though if we consider it being a rock, it might. Though messing with the moon might cause a Boo Boo if we get carried away.

Once your there, your there till things get going. Food and water would have to come from Earth and various things to start it off. Though after moving towards Mars. It would be very costly to come back to Earth since for a few years on Mars if not 10 yrs another shop would have to be built. Air and water needs to be found there or at least made. Tera-forming Mars, one could work with the ice caps, create an outer layer so air might be able to stay in place like on earth.

Only so many factors to consider, what to bring back to earth and who would pay for it. Worst case you find nothing on Mars to use, or bring something back causes a virus to spread on earth. It has to be a closed system for the most. You just can not bring a rock to earth and melt it down. You just do not know what could Be in it!

At least this is my plan for say 5 years ago. Never ran into money to start it off though talk about it. Bunny Hop Plan A. Though once on Mars it would have to stop for awhile. The belt for one, then finding the next place to go, say a moon on Jupter would have to be plan C.

Now, hopefully by then we get past the Space Mites!

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join