It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

It sounds like you understand you can still make a difference which is good. HIV I a very serious medical problem, eventually you will develop a resistance to the medication given to you at present.

Have you ever heard of cases where dogs live very long lives because their owners are themselves incapacitated?

Aids is a complicated virus, that does not mean that in 10 to 20 years there could be a cure.

Spirituality is about a part of us, it presents that even in strife in this perspective we still can make a difference.

Any thoughts?

edit on 3-1-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Well, I'm only starting the meds in February.

I should have started, but with all the distractions and parties around Christmas I didn't think it would be good start.
In one sense this was my last Christmas and New Year living the way I prefer to live.

The major fear at my stage is that I will contract TB, which is the major killer of HIV-positive people in South Africa.
I think I look at it more like I'm going to be on chronic medication, like somebody with diabetes.
But still, it was something I could have done without.
Life is difficult enough without getting something like this, and while the treatments work for many people, there are no guarantees.

It's strange, because I was diagnosed about ten years ago, and for years I thought I would die, and at the beginning even the doctors here gave one very dated information.
Now that it wasn't on my mind anymore, the viral load went sky high ... I guess that's life.
I had a good ten years - more than most.

However, I must still say that death from old age with a pretty sound mind is also horrific.
It's happening before my eyes every day.
I'm all for self chosen euthanasia, but there's nothing one can do if it's not legal.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I look at death as an experience is where one really realizes they cannot change everything.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I sometimes think the hardest death is where people are so tough that they cannot let go easily.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

That is only because you did not live through the Spanish Inquisition.

Death is like a wave and realizing that you make a difference, makes a difference.

edit on 4-1-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Seriously it is not unrealistic to conclude that a cure can be found in 15 years.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Actually it started say 4yrs ago. Moved to a new place and everything was just how it was meant to be really. You know how things fall into place without you actually doing anything?

So now its only 2 blocks from my ex at the time; now ex is not the word to use, even now I could not tell you what it is! While I was in the new house, upstairs going to bed I noticed something odd. At least 3 to as many as 5 people standing at the foot of the bed.
Want to say they were dressed in black yet the lights were off, although all were in some sort of robe with clip boards! Was that the party you were talking about?

Two of them anyway, writing down something, talking to each other anyway. Nope, heard nothing of what they were saying. So while they were there do whatever, I noticed that the wall was no longer there. I was more into the wall being not there; really though. Them walls that have a slant 45 and sometimes you bang your head.

After that, I have what I call Voices. Low at first, would say something and I would blow it off only to find out later it was how they said it would be. Now after 4 yrs of working with them voices, I can know what is going to happen the next day in some other way of thinking. It's like instant replay of the day only it's tomorrows day.

Was to the point of receiving a letter from someone I already knew what was on it. Never have read it either! How this all comes into play I do not know or haven't took the time out to ponder. I'm to busy flipping through days before the days even get here!

There is some kind of Hum, ringing, and energy being pressed upon me. Been like that for at least 4-6 months, depending on what point of time I considered it became truely noticed by me. Last 2 yrs have been strange, I try to not understand it. Good part is I am no longer Nuts!

Earth is going through something as we are. It's like the time is up for humans, either evolve or become as the rest of living things do. We as man have taken too much advantage of what Life has to offer without giving anything back. Now some will continue on, and the rest shall stay to end the play Ego has created.

Now, I do tend to actually listen to them voices. I am where I need to be, take the time to see the simple things in life. Hard though when what you thought was real or considered as a fact was nothing more then what you were told in school labled as a fact.

Here's one for you. Why is there forgotten citys everywhere on Earth except the US? Out east you have citys on top of citys, underground places people once lived long ago. Yet in the US, other then some bones and a few caves, nothing! I find this strange, this is what drives me nuts! Voices saying something and allows you to ponder it for yourself.

Could be a simple as 2 groups of people in this world. Ego and Self. Ego in the long run will ruin everything on this planet. The others who live life with an caring mind + heart who feel nothing but Pain for all will continue to the next level. Or as some claim, go to Heaven.

Yet, somehow I see another being for Man. New world, new lessons and more things to do with life. Nature I so do Love! She should have put her purse down long ago! How to place it in another way is, somehow Man decided to play God and messed up the whole picture. One would have thought by now that there is no way to change anything already perfect as it once was. Higher Laws that Man never knew existed nor cared too.

Sorry about the long post. If by chance you have the time do seek this odd humming tone within. It's that nagging thing inside asking you to look at. Not the day to day crap, nor your plans for the next week. All you have to do is notice it, change nothing, put no name on it and let it be.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
since you arrive with nothing, and you leave with nothing. And you'll never get everything done that needed to be done before you die. Then half the time I tend to wonder, what really matters? Yes of course you have to live well. But most people aren't going to effect the planet. Most people are likely to put food on the table. So whether you trick a chicken catch it and kill it or capture it and just take it's eggs, or regardless of what you do, in the end I wonder how much anything is going to matter. Some say I shouldn't think that way or have that attitude. And ya it's probably true. You shoudl think positive. But when you're pessimistic that too is part of being human. But ya remember or forget, it doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Death as most call it is horrors of the mind! Actually being born into something living that feels is whats hurts! Thats to say if we do the same in Death, just without a body!

Death cause fears because we really do not know what happens afterwards. Sure there have been some stories about death, having been dead and came back yet somehow it is created out of what they we led to believe about death. This is one fear every living thing living protects itself from.

Only death is about as Natural as it gets. Yet the question remains, do I still exist afterwards? Who knows really, even the thought of having a Soul begs questioning. There is a small possible fact to consider before worrying about death.

In a way, you will be remembered by everyone you have touched in your lifetime. Just stop and think about granddad who told you stories of great great granddad. your children, brother, sister will never forget so in a way we do live forever!

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

The ringing sensation is very common, as with the voices. It passes once one begins to realize the experience's are proving valid information. Being "nuts" so to speak presents serious issues on a persons ability deal with day to day
life.

Given that these experiences do not interfere with you dealing with your life your ok.

For me the world is an incredible place but it is also a very violent place. In relation to the future, considering that mankind survives another 5 billion years; and evolves, during that time period.

What would they be like?

The human race today has incredible potential and as a part of Gods creation. In actually surviving to that point would offer the potential of nature.

Time is made up of moments where things happen but all things considered how a moment is perceived, depends upon the individual perceiving it.

Take the example of the Holy Bible where God creates reality in 6 days and "mankind in Gods image". Most Christians who acknowledge Evolutionary theory consider that to God time is different. But an interesting point is nothing in the ancient works relate to a reality as we consider it today.

While we have not proven it yet. The area that is about 13.7 billion years old and about 40 billion light years in circumference will one day have to be renamed.

As the word Universe means everything.

A matter of certain relevance beyond what then is a day for God but also what of the Collective Unconscious?

God created a reality that very well may be beyond any number we can imagine in 6 days for God and we are created in his image.

A thousand years ago it was correct to consider that that the Universe was roughly the size to just a few million miles outside the orbit of Saturn.

10,000 years ago they swore it was about 20,000 miles of the surface of the Earth.

We are developed of predators and in that regard we can we can switch from treating another as an ally to an enemy.

We can apply that because a predator cannot feel sorry for what it chooses to go after.

And we were also created in Gods image.

What about the idea we also have the capacity to alter how we perceive moments?

edit on 4-1-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Actually you do not arrive with nothing unless of course you feel you are nothing.

I disagree.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Kashai

Actually you do not arrive with nothing unless of course you feel you are nothing.

I disagree.

Any thoughts?

nothing

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There was this little girl and her name was Rilya Wilson, I knew about her case roughly 32 year before it happened. I did not at the time know her name but I did know her name roughly about the same time she was murdered.

You would be really surprised as to the difference someone like me can make.

In my experience there is no way we can be nothing because if we were, I would not be able to have these experience's.

Any thoughts?
edit on 4-1-2014 by Kashai because: Content Edit

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I somehow do not see Man getting past 20 yrs just to be nice. In five years we will add another 3-4 Bill people, oil is very rare, and if you somehow actually made it say 10 yrs. You have become the master of yourself. Time for Man is just about to come to a stand still.

Even God Himself would not be able to change the outcome! Since the idea of we having Free Will. How could He? Actually bound by Man by creating Free Will! Going with the idea of there being a God. Again no actual fact's. Only stories past down since relig was created.

What if say you are you, yourself and knowing this. God could only exist as Energy; or Is the Energy anyways. That takes God out of the picture, Spiritually is not Relig. Relig is grouping, while Spiritually is you Being You. Perfection does not exist. Why waste time being good, bad when you could just Be Yourself? In your Being you find everything is as it should be, never breaking a strand.

Fact is, everyday of your life you are told that you need to learn to plan out your life. If you were Enlightened, you would not worry about anything. Yep! New Age brother!

I find it odd/funny He can change with the Times! In a way, Man created God. I do not see any other living things on Earth paying any attention to God.

Taking God out of the picture, what comes next? Spiritually? NWO? Would accept ET taking a pit stop on Earth. Would be quite interesting, although I know I will be bad and borrow a ship one day. As long as I make it to Saturn; okay, maybe to at least the moon anyways!

My mind would Pop, info overload, re-boot!

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
" I do not see any other living things on Earth paying any attention to God."

I do.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Kashai
" I do not see any other living things on Earth paying any attention to God."

I do.

Sorry about that Typo!

Humans were Not Included.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Dolphins and Whales could very well be beaching themselves because of a ritual, they do not want to become Marine Snow. You are suggesting animals do not understand God, what is that based upon, while in relation to indigenous cultures animals can actually provide insight?

Consider that you are not alone.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Given Heaven exists on the outskirts of reality? Today the outskirts fall into what we generally consider subjective.

Including Love....

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I knew in detail what happened to that poor child, aided in securing a conviction in that case.

The thing is there are about 1000 other examples many of which involve a court record.

Certainly you could understand how I feel you point is irrelevant.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Kashai

Dolphins and Whales could very well be beaching themselves because of a ritual, they do not want to become Marine Snow. You are suggesting animals do not understand God, what is that based upon, while in relation to indigenous cultures animals can actually provide insight?

Consider that you are not alone.

I was thinking somehow they already knew why they are here. Could go as far as saying that this Planet is basicly a training ground for evolvment. One could say some crazy ET got an idea and took DNA from all walks of live from various planets and placed them here on Earth. Would explain Noha's Ark being able to hold so many! Just another way to consider that no matter how hard we try to define anything as fact, it is not possible!

Too many views, missing gaps in the whole idea anyway. One could go as far as to say that the Earth is nothing more then just a Zoo placed here long ago. Only this Zoo was left for us to take care of and place Life on top of the List! In actually, Life is the most important thing no matter what form it takes. Love comes and shows you this, for to love another and not all is really not Love.

Their ideas of God, if one might ponder this really, is the idea that they exist as a whole. They take care of themselves while allowing everything to just be. No one could know this really. Most living things are Afraid of Mankind, placed in their DNA from long ago. In a way, everything is recorded somehow.

There is no way to be alone while even being alone. Life has a way to alter your life in ways we could never truely understand. Some other web working above what we think as fact. Take a look at your past and see if something came out of the blue to change everything in your life. Never seen it coming, has no plan, works its own Way.

Most of what I do write is ideas pondered through out my lifetime, yet I have to say. I do not know. So many ideas, ways one could only hope to experence them and never leave anything stated as fact. Placing ideas as facts locks things inside a box and who wants to live in a Box?

We have built so many Boxes through out time, its no wonder why the world is the way it is! now if say one has a problem with how Life is, start by looking at what you yourself placed inside a box to keep you safe from the World. Tearing down the walls you created inside allows Life to move Freely. If your stuck, its because you haven't looked at that part of the world yet.

I'm working on becoming Unstuck, Life becomes so day to day, week to week, yet never actually moving freely through out Life. We are breed to have plans, jobs, everything has to be placed in some way of order as the masses use this as a form of control. You have to take care of yourself first, followed by the ones you have in your life. If somehow you do not give a crap about yourself. How is it that you could do the same for others?

Ever think that you are trapped by your own idea's on how Life should be?

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join